Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' (58150 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
Shopping aint bad.... Why do guys just want pussy so badly
because the thing sweet oh
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:

just one time.. Cmon..
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just 6 rounds and you're here complaining...if na me ehn...you go act mojo angry
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by hokafor(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't know what u want to prove here, now tell me how many rounds of sex u have had since then till now.I m sure is more than 12 rounds. So is it not a wise idea that u use what u have to get what u need.or do u want to tell us other men are not giving u money after sex ? Finally, are u are a virgin? The answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by ReachHard: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
At least, your story has now made you popular
Go home and séx no more. AIDS is real
cheesy
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by freebrowsingtime: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Soloruntinz:
grin

The same way We'll show at your daughter
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by anyicash(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
She was offered 6 rounds of s*x for 6 movies....but she did 2 movies....now lemme ask...were that 2 movies for 2 rounds of s*x? answer me.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by natisrael(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
All this gals eeeh, they taya me ooo...... Instead of u to tell us that the producer ask too much rounds na.......... Abi na today u start to Bleep ......
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
I can make her a better offer she can not refuse.

Everyone has a price, movie roles are not her price.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by earthcrust: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
To be a star in d world u must comply with d world's system. There are graduates doing businesses in d market and still make it.If u are not ready to sell ur body u better run for ya life.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by manikspears: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrReloaded:
Your life, your problem

Guy you wicked o cheesy
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by lelvin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
I guess she settled for TWO rounds then since the producer gave her only two movie roles....

Oh Lord, if my wife to be is a customer care agent for d*icks, Kuku kill her before we meet..
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by sammade: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi esteemed lovers of art and quality graphic design.contact me for your various designs like your concerts,ceremonial design works, family crest, banners ,social media header, cartoon potraits, flyers,brochures and professional logo designs. Send us a mail at thapillarcraft@gmail.com
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by NSK4U(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
don't know if she's talking a fact but no girl will ever confess to have had sex to get something from a guy. meanwhile, when one goes to the movie camp & location and sees d way ladies throw themselves to producers & directors, one would wonder who is chasing who........

however, every year, movie stars are made, yet none admits to have had sex with movie star makers. in movie making just like many other sectors, one doesn't get what one deserves, one gets what one negotiates(in other words, nothing goes 4 nothing). if u want to b d next Honourable Genevieve Nnaji, u have to know that honour is for them that are prepared for it and perhaps truth is dat a lot of them who tell d public stories of script refusal because of sex do so to advertise themselves through sponsored programmes.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by bandad: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
youngin:
Was anybody expecting her to say she accepted before?
I wonder. Even if she did she will deny it.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by ebereokey(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Halalueayaa you didn't do it so tell us the name we will not report him to police ok
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by newyorks(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
a woman will tell yhu those she refuses but wont tell yhu those that bleep her.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by ApostleBlack(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sunexy:
If she dey talk true, make she expose the producers or directors na
angry
She's seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some people thinks kids are here to just believe any story. Once an actress is not a virgin, forget it...don't trust her..
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by Pinkfeet: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
we all know dat if u want to become a star u ave to come across some challenges .
but dis one u are telling us dat u break up wit ur boyfriend is another thing.

i think this girl need another boyfriend .
Guys please help her !!!!!
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
youngin:
Was anybody expecting her to say she accepted before?
abi oh
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by odinga1of: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mention those Director and Producers, if we don't kill kwarusion, kwarupsion will kill us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by GOFRONT(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
And as we are talkin, An actress is desperately lookin for one Mr producer to gbensh her for a Role.......

One man food anoda man poison....
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by NwaAmaikpe: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
lonelydora:
Seems NwaAmaikpe uses office wifi. I haven't seen him since morning.

shocked

I've been terribly sick.
But I'm fine now!!!

jfleece:
does ur life revolves round nwaamaikpe's.? .. He is probably somewhere dancing to the songs of the spirit of arochukwu...

You are not a good person sha...
Who has ever survived dancing the songs of the spirits of Arochukwu?
I overpowered them and I am back.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by luswitz(f): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evaberry:

she actually used style to advertise she's single and ready fully for the olosho business because no one asked her about her boyfriend problems yet she's squealing everything for us. so producers, directors, etc There's fresh fish in the market. a slut is seeking for customers. do well to attend to her needs in exchange for movie roles
I cant believe a women is actually making this statement about her fellow woman. She may b lieing, or not, but the truth is women are sexually harassed every day in the course to succeed but very few overcome this challenges. When the men condemn her, u too do dsame, U should be ashamed of yourself. It is very important for women to learn to stick to one another.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by danieljr: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin; who you epp?
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by danieljr: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:

you need a check up for askn dat irrelavant questn. The truth is; evry responsible men loves pussy not assholes o lyk sum ass breakers.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by danieljr: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:

you need a check up for askn dat irrelavant questn. The truth is; evry responsible man loves pussy not assholes o lyk sum ass breakers.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by smith666999(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
look at this olosho. something u were created to do and u have been doing. why do u want to gain cheap popularity.
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by lonelydora: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I've been terribly sick.
But I'm fine now!!!

Good you are here. One fault I have is my "over caring" attitude.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by jfleece(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I've been terribly sick.
But I'm fine now!!!

ve u taken drugs? Hope u are better now... Best regards.. Make sure u eat nkwobi and wash it down with a bottle of star raddler...
Re: Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' by jfleece(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I've been terribly sick.
But I'm fine now!!!

hope u ve taken drugs... Try and rest well too... Make sure u visit mama nkechi for ur usual nkwobi and a bottle of odeku... Best regards

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.