Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

SEX STORY: My Sister Lisa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: My Sister Lisa (1004 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Sister Lisa by cyberwinner1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lisa pulled into the driveway of the very
familiar home she knew so well. Her mother
was going to Denver for three months and
convinced her to move back home and keep an eye on the house but more importantly-
keep an eye on Michael, her younger brother.
Lisa had enjoyed her apartment and the peace
and solitude it gave her but she also had a
yearning to come home, which puzzled her,
yet she knew the reasons deep down inside herself.
Being twenty-five and yet some might have
mistaken her for being forty-five or even fifty
by the way she dressed. However, she had a
beauty that was just hidden away for whatever
reasons she did it. At five foot six and barely weighing 115lbs., she was a very attractive
young woman but she just hid it from all to
see-except Michael always saw the potential
was right under the surface. Lisa was so shy
but yearned to be the opposite but it scared
her so about rejection. Mike on the other hand... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-my-sister-lisa

(1) (Reply)

In Your Opinion, Is There Sexual Satisfaction Without Orgasm? / Why Do People Have Sex Before Marriage? / Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.