Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (67005 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by rhektor(m): 2:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Mr Moderator,so you mean a man who retired as a treasurer from Mobil,became a Senator and Governorr..now owns more than half of Lagos with private jets all over the place?..

.yet you all hail and eulogise him daily?..and demonise others with less acquisition of wealth through corruption llike he did but with better qualifications and work experience?..una try.

..P.S.that Chicago University thingy was a scam and under serious contention then..It was in the same league with the Speaker of HOR then,Salisu Ibrahim of fake 'Toronto'certificate..so throwing up that one is a bit dodgy undecided

So with what certificates did he work with Mobil?

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by johntolu: 3:12am On Aug 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Bagehot:

The funny thing about the Chicago and fake name stories is that when a lie is told repeatedly, average minds come to believe it. The man has obviously been answering to Tinubu for years since his university days, so you cant accuse him of changing his name for political reasons. The same man has also worked in Fortune 500 companies with his alleged fake results, and not one soul did enough due-dilligence to find out if he actually graduated college. Haba!!! That's pretty hard to believe!!! This are not your guguru Nigerian companies ooo. As a matter of fact, for you to work in Deloitte, you have to be a CPA, which means even at the point of applying for CPA, you would have submitted some documentation.

Lets even assume Tinubu blustered through due diligence at Deloitte and Mobil, without actually going to college, he performed so well that he not only kept his job, but rose to the very top. Lets use our brains to recognize lies when we see them.

Critical analysis of facts par excellence.
I am sure The Jagaban, himself, will be excited in using your excellent write up,
to counter all the negative story about his educational attainment and illustrious career, both in Nigeria and the US.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by atanda247: 4:38am On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self
.....you called all these little occupation huh? you need a deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by kokoboy4life(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Bagehot:

Lekki Toll Gate is not owned by Tinubu - backed by him, maybe. LCC is actually an SPV for ARM Infrastructure fund now ARM-Harith Fund. A little googling educates the ignorant.

At this juncture I will stop my argument with you I know your type very well maybe you are a puppet to politicians i believe you know the consequences of your actions will be very bad do not allow little money you collect from these ppl to overwhelm your sense Because retributions of all our actions now are still coming back to hunt us all.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Butterworth: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Mynd44:

Actually, he might have stolen from the cofers of Lagos state but to say he was a nobody before becoming governor is false.

Heck, his mum was the Iyaloja of Lagos.

No one is saying that the Drug Lord is a nobody before becaming a governor. He's a drug baron with a pending case in USA.

Do you want a link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by kokoboy4life(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Butterworth:

No one is saying that the Drug Lord is a nobody before becaming a governor. He's a drug baron with a pending case in USA.

Do you want a link?

Pls post the link

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Csense12: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Tinubu was a made man before he became the governor of Lagos state,I recommend u read ASIWAJU TINUBU INSPIRATIONAL STORY OF A DODGED FIGHTER,,it is an interview with premium times international.there u get everything abt him

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by DYoung2(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and create your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

can't just laugh this off. �
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by eedriyz(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Wikipedia has got your back OP.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2017
kokoboy4life:

At this juncture I will stop my argument with you I know your type very well maybe you are a puppet to politicians i believe you know the consequences of your actions will be very bad do not allow little money you collect from these ppl to overwhelm your sense Because retributions of all our actions now are still coming back to hunt us all.

LOL. Iff you check my comment history, you would know I'm a professional, not a jobless commenter. I'm giving you facts that I got from a Private Equity forum I attended with people in the know. It opened my eyes to a lot.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
steppins:

Infrastructure fund indeed. Smh... Yet they keep saying Biafrans are the gullible ones.

LOL. I have noticed that a majority of people on this platform are either seeking for admission, are half-baked graduates, or never had much education in the first place. All you had to do was google.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by HolyWahala: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Butterworth:

Do you want a link?
Daily Beast an American media organization also wrote an article about his drug dealing past.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=59169654]Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and create your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

YOU ARE HILARIOUSLY CREATIVE! I DE MY ROOM DE LAUGH LIKE MUMU.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by steppins: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. I have noticed that a majority of people on this platform are either seeking for admission, are half-baked graduates, or never had much education in the first place. All you had to do was google.
You're still gullible. Google ko, Yahoo ni.
That's why educated Congos like you elected a sick illiterate to be your president.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by farem: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
rhektor:

How about Toronto Canada?
Just asking

Why do you choose to continue to embarrass yourself?

Get information and you will be free. after more than fifteen years you are still not clear: University of Lagos and Lagos State university are two distinct schools in Lagos and someone ignorant May think both names refer to the same school That was the same issue with tinubu error in Inec documentation that time.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by rhektor(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2017
farem:

Why do you choose to continue to embarrass yourself?

Get information and you will be free. after more than fifteen years you are still not clear: University of Lagos and Lagos State university are two distinct schools in Lagos and someone ignorant May think both names refer to the same school That was the same issue with tinubu error in Inec documentation that time.

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by farem: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
rhektor:

What is this one saying? undecided

The same thing they have been saying for almost 18 years that you lack the capacity to understand.

In ten years time, you will still be expressing the same ignorance.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nonsoco80(m): 11:00am On May 01
Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.