Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (67009 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by miqos02(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Ipodian is your head paining you or you just elected to be deliberately stupid.
this one na real finishing

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by saintandsinnerz: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

I met the Iyaloja of Ikorodu once. The woman has zero formal education but I wouldn't put her worth at less than a billion. Think of how rich the iyaloja of the whole state will be
Look at the way this one is defending a thief just because he is Yoruba. You're too tribalistic to be a mod. I wonder why Seun has not deemed it fit to remove you. Just resign from being a mod nobody likes you.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Olatara(f): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Mr Moderator,so you mean a man who retired as a treasurer from Mobil,became a Senator and Governorr..now owns more than half of Lagos with private jets all over the place?..

.yet you all hail and eulogise him daily?..and demonise others with less acquisition of wealth through corruption llike he did but with better qualifications and work experience?..una try.

..P.S.that Chicago University thingy was a scam and under serious contention then..It was in the same league with the Speaker of HOR then,Salisu Ibrahim of fake 'Toronto'certificate..so throwing up that one is a bit dodgy undecided
He answered the question now, u guys are just jealous of Tinubu. I know u will insult me, u can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Meritocracy: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please go and work hard and pray to God to bless your hustle, it better you leave jealousy. It's believe and proof that people will only jealous the person they can never match his/her standard, wether you like or hate him, Tinubu name is already written in the Guinness book of achievers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by sonnie10: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Had a 3.54 CGPA out of a possible 4.0 from Chicago state university
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer
Became a senator in 1992. Was chairman of the senate committe on Banking.

Guys, please dont embarrass yourselves

At what point did he obtain a degree from Toronto University?
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by HolyWahala: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
He worked in Deloitte and Touche,Exxon Mobil and forfeited $500k to US goverment in Chicago for belonging to a drug racketerring ring in the 90's. Quite a resume.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu had an outstanding career as a professional accountant, he retired from Mobil Producing (Nigeria) as Treasury Manager.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bestpunterever: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and creative your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

ur father will also join him in hell.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bestpunterever: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Thank Goodness you have no absolute doubt about his criminal acts.
are u saint?
U must be a fool.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by fyneguy: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Watch Professor Wole Soyinka's video on how Tinubu became a major supplier of rice to West African countries during NADECO period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGv6vhmAbY

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by vena92: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self
His Family was already very wealthy,his mum was Iyaloja General,his mum's brothers are stinkingly rich Property Merchants in Lagos Island.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Had a 3.54 CGPA out of a possible 4.0 from Chicago state university
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer
Became a senator in 1992. Was chairman of the senate committe on Banking.

Guys, please dont embarrass yourselves

Which one is embarrass yourself again? Did you read his post till the end?
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by greatman247(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
sultanodudua:
Chicago drug baron.

Try fly to Chicago too and deal in drug let's see if you will earn as much money or be jailed forever or killed.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Rhea(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.

He was a gubernatorial aspirant grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by kokoboy4life(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Moganajoe:

I have always suspected him to be a brain, because his successors are intelligent too and are doing well. Again 95% of his investments are in Nigerian employing over 1.5m Nigerians.

you said his successors are doing well I believe you should understand that you have been given your human rights, Tinubu controls all government parastatals in Lagos State from the Governor to the state house of assembly, he owns numbers of hotels, he's also in charge of Lekki toll gate fee money. Until we commoners have unity of purpose within ourselves before things can change and we should do away with Tribal and religion sentiments those are the two powerful instruments the Nigerian Government use to deceive the commoners. It sadden my heart how a common man would be given support to politicians same set of ppl that rendered life's of many youths useless and embezzled so much for their unborn children. #Nigeria is a crazy Country with many Daft citizens.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Devil : bros, go and creative your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

Hahahahahaha my belle o
you totally savage bruv, you gat zero chills
one chill you gat not.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bizzibodi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
enuff!respect for tinubu d slayer of pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
If we had only 10 Tinubus....Nigeria would have been better.

At least his "stolen" investment are in Lagos and not in Dubai like some sick governors

I am Igbo by the way but you have to give it to the guy.

Dude knows his onions when it comes to sound politics

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by HolyWahala: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
kokoboy4life:

you said his successors are doing well I believe you should understand that you have been given your human rights, Tinubu controls all government parastatals in Lagos State from the Governor to the state house of assembly, he owns numbers of hotels, he's also in charge of Lekki toll gate fee money. Until we commoners have unity of purpose within ourselves before things can change and we should do away with Tribal and religion sentiments those are the two powerful instruments the Nigerian Government use to deceive the commoners. It sadden my heart how a common man would be given support to politicians same set of ppl that rendered life's of many youths useless and embezzled so much for their unborn children. #Nigeria is a crazy Country with many Daft citizens.
He has used strong jazz on Lagosians.They follow and worship him like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by opedaydydx9(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

Judgement day

lol Tinubu is yr nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Electronzeez(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
bcashy:

If you care to know you are a bigger fool........you know deep inside you that director was once into "wire wire" grin

Looiooooooooiiooooool grin grin grin grin
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by opedaydydx9(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
Answer: He was as an auditor for auditing giant, Deloitte and Touche. He worked in Deloitte and Touch before returning to Nigeria to serve as an accountin executive for Mobil. So tell us what kanu was doing for a living before becoming CEO of pigs and idiots.
lol
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Baamivic: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Ask google
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by kokoboy4life(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Ariel20 post=59186541]If we had only 10 Tinubus....Nigeria would have been better.

At least his "stolen" investment are in Lagos and not in Dubai like some sick governors

I am Igbo by the way but you have to give it to the guy.

Dude knows his onions when it comes to sound politics

Tinubu knows his onions that's why he can steal from Government purse, and assassinate anyone coming up against his political ambitions, we can also conclude that he's a great politician just because he makes many Agbero to becomes millionaires. Guy let me tell you,why all these ppl are still relevant in Nigeria politics is just because we unfortunately found ourselves in an insane society. If our country is china/ North Korea, both Obasanjo, Tinubu would have been executed.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by HolyWahala: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
99% of Nigerian politicians will either be in jail or facing fireing squad in decent societies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by cashmyles: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
HolyWahala:

He has used strong jazz on Lagosians.They follow and worship him like zombies.

Lagosians are not sycophants and are not stupid, they understand what true governance was/is and that's why you Igbo leave ur eroded villages to enjoy true governance andhp to make a living in Lagos. Ask Jona and d entire PDP why they have never won any governship election in Lagos.

Tinubu was and will always b a great man with great influence. He's priceless and worth more than a diamond.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by luluman: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
psucc:
Where are the APC Defence Squad?

Some say he was the Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association in Lagos (Tout-General of Lagos)
They haf come o, flatis

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by deji17: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olatara:
He answered the question now, u guys are just jealous of Tinubu. I know u will insult me, u can go to hell.

Dont mind them my sister Tara. You look good.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by luluman: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

Judgement day

By their write ups we know their heads are flat.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by luluman: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
Counter thread hehehe. I Don spread mat already, make nobdy near my space o.
Wow!! this means Tinubu of Lagos alone is equivalent to KANU of their entire East, what a great man Tinubu is.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nizguy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
psucc:
Where are the APC Defence Squad?

Some say he was the Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association in Lagos (Tout-General of Lagos)

pls pity me for spying on ur dp. u luk cute tho lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.