Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows (1295 Views)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
''Buhari And All Nigerian Senators Are Useless, Buhari Is Not Supposed To Be A President He Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows In The North, I Will Never Pray For Him To Get Well, He Is Better Off Dead'' - Angry Nigerian Lady From Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqpkN-1uv10
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Josephjnr(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yeye woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
She talk true na... But i dey hear say him don die... How far na true!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
Yeye woman

She didnt make much sense, sha... but the question is .. where is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by swiz123(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Those melons!

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Smallville10:
She talk true na... But i dey hear say him don die... How far na true!

we donno sha.. me sha, i don't wish anybody dead, but make he allow somebody stronger to rule the country... no be by force na
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
swiz123:
Those melons!

LOL
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Agimor(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sarrki where are thou come defend your principal.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Agimor:
Sarrki where are thou come defend your principal.

you mean Bukola Saraki?
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by nextprince: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obviously talking from a locked up ashee room somewhere in Europe.

She doesn't even know there are still cases of BH in Nigeria, the idiot is saying the terrorist groups will come back during election, lol.

The ashee should just concentrate on how to woo customers.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by lashout1: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Is he suppose to rear cow, or he should be reared as cow.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

She doesn't even know there are still cases of BH in Nigeria, the idiot is saying the terrorist groups will come back during election, lol.

No be small thing, you don finish the woman lwkm tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
lashout1:
Is he suppose to rear cow, or he should be reared as cow.

OMG that is harsh... make we take am easy
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by juman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
APC is not good government.
Hunger is real in nigeria. People are dying of hunger.

Obasanjo led nigeria into this very bad situation.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by juman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
APC dont know what to do to make economy work again.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

we donno sha.. me sha, i don't wish anybody dead, but make he allow somebody stronger to rule the country... no be by force na
only God knows whats going on in dat his london house
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
juman:
APC is not good government.
Hunger is real in nigeria. People are dying of hunger.

Obasanjo led nigeria into this very bad situation.

In My opinion, Nigeria was not ready to stand out on its own!
Nigeria was depending on Crude Oil, and when the price dropped drastically, Nigeria got hit bad...
We Nigerians, should put hands together, and try to build up nigeria once again
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
juman:
APC dont know what to do to make economy work again.

2019 is not far
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Beress(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

I can see you are highly pained by the truth said by the young lady....truth is Haram to all zombies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:

I can see you are highly pained by the truth said by the young lady....truth is Haram to all zombies

True Talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by nextprince: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:

I have made more than five posts since that time na. I have been waiting for this picture on my mention but to no avail, have you you seen why I encouraged you to follow me?

Igbos are pigs and Idiots.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

I have made more than five posts since that time na. I have been waiting for this picture on my mention but to no avail, have you you seen why I encouraged you to follow me?

Chai...
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by juman(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

2019 is not far

2019 is far, many many people would die of hunger before that time.

APC do budget only to feed their families.
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
juman:

2019 is far, many many people would die of hunger before that time.

APC do budget only to feed their families.

That is true, i just hope Nigeria does not make the same mistake as before
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by YaranMinna: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
All i could hear was bla bla bla... why doesn't she make the change
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
YaranMinna:
All i could hear was bla bla bla... why doesn't she make the change

Really?
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by dienlmods: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

1. Why do Yoruba's hate to have their own country
2. Why are Yoruba's not interested in ruling themselves??
3. Why do Yoruba's so much hate a Nigeria without Igbo's
4. Why do Yoruba's love the Hausa Fulani to rule them
5. Why can't the Yoruba's sight the moon and sun by themselves
6. Why haven't the Yoruba's gotten regionalism and restructuring all these years

7. Even with the socalled soffacation and free education, why are Yoruba's diabolically afraid and cowards

Shameless clown do you have an answer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Lagospeople1: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
dienlmods:

1. Why do Yoruba's hate to have their own country
2. Why are Yoruba's not interested in ruling themselves??
3. Why do Yoruba's so much hate a Nigeria without Igbo's
4. Why do Yoruba's love the Hausa Fulani to rule them
5. Why can't the Yoruba's sight the moon and sun by themselves
6. Why haven't the Yoruba's gotten regionalism and restructuring all these years

7. Even with the socalled soffacation and free education, why are Yoruba's diabolically afraid and cowards

Shameless clown do you have an answer

Nice One
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Must you assume she's a harlot to make a point? Even if she is, is that the subject of her argument?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by timecapsule: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2017
She is on point.
They are rearing the youth of this country like a cow, that is why they can not talk even after 90 days on his sick bed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by Afrohits: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
this woman need to sit down and think about what she just said!!
Re: Nigerian Lady From Edo State Says Buhari Is Supposed To Be Rearing Cows by gossipcop: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
see her face! na she suppose rare cow

(1) (Reply)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness / Nothing Stops Buhari From Rigging 2019 Election / You A Liar, APC Blasts Fani-kayode For Saying Buhari Visit To Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.