Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work (1566 Views)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Nairalanders... I have been having this issue bothering me and I will like to know your view about this.
Earlier this year, I went for the US visa interview but I was denied. So that brought me to the choices of either traveling to Dubai to work that pays the range of N98000 -N150000 or stay in Nigeria to do my masters...Rightnow I am so confused and don't really know the one to go for, so I decided to throw it in the air just to hear your opinions about it.... Over to you sirs/ma's
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by BornAgainMay: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why were you denied the US visa?

Leave masters n go n hustle, unless you love npower
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Why were you denied the US visa?

Leave masters n go n hustle, unless you love npower
lol.. I no love n Power oooo.... Well according to the gurus in the US visit visa section.. They said the profile I made isn't presentable
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
And how are those hustlers in Dubai faring?
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by BornAgainMay: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sgttanner:
lol.. I no love n Power oooo.... Well according to the gurus in the US visit visa section.. They said the profile I made isn't presentable

Please, tell me about your profile or show me the link.
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
And how are those hustlers in Dubai faring?
.. That's why I am putting the question out.. Cos what I have reading on Dubai travel thread is not enticing
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sgttanner:
.. That's why I am putting the question out.. Cos what I have reading on Dubai travel thread is not enticing

Earning N98K in a foreign land is suffering, it's only in Nigeria or other African countries that you can survive well on that money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Earning N98K in a foreign land is suffering, it's only in Nigeria or other African countries that you can survive well on that money
hmm m.. The 98k doesn't include rent oooo..
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by BornAgainMay: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Keep discouraging ppl pidgin, 98k job will be good for start n when he gets used to the environment, he can change ship...

It's better suffering in Nigeria doing your masters that will earn you npower... If you can manage well, you can still make saves out there
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by BornAgainMay: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sgttanner:
hmm m.. The 98k doesn't include rent oooo..

No follow that geh oo, go n hustle
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
BornAgainMay:

No follow that geh oo, go n hustle
bro. Wey tin I dey read for that dubai thread they scare me oo
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Keep discouraging ppl pidgin, 98k job will be good for start n when he gets used to the environment, he can change ship...

It's better suffering in Nigeria doing your masters that will earn you npower... If you can manage well, you can still make saves out there

So npower is now the only job available in Nigeria ko? If working as a waiter, waitress, security , factory job and co in Dubai is your ambition in life then so be it bro, enjoy
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by 0b100100111: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
150k job in Dubai?

Bros! travel and see..I bet you will run back in less than 6 month!

Please not that accommodation and transport will be provided for you so you have less to spend on but...........

Travel and see for yourself. You can ball in and see for yourself. Experience is the best teacher.

Try another country. Not Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by BornAgainMay: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sgttanner:
bro. Wey tin I dey read for that dubai thread they scare me oo

if you are not sure of what you will meet there, don't go to dubia just like that but if the job is sure, why wasting time? Go!

But tell me about your profile you took to embassy...
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by NONNYG: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Observing the thread from Dubaigrin
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by Sgttanner: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
NONNYG:
Observing the thread from Dubaigrin
make una contribute na... Abeg no Laff am off.. Just give your own view as per you are there and you gonna know wassup
Re: Masters In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai To Work by edoman2016: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Sgttanner:
make una contribute na... Abeg no Laff am off.. Just give your own view as per you are there and you gonna know wassup
I will tell you the fact. You can not get a good job in Dubai irrespective of your educational qualification from Nigeria. The jobs you can get in Dubai are construction work, security, waiter, waitress, etc under their hot weather. And the pay is between 90,000- 120,000 naira maximum. Though, you will be provided free accomodation and transportation by your employer. Your employer will also take care of your permanent residence application. Still, I believe if you can secure a job in Nigeria that can pay you more than 100,000 naira monthly is far better than travelling and working in Dubai. Thats my two cents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polish Language Course / How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri / Visa To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.