Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake (8345 Views)

Wikileaks Shows How US Govt Sabotaged Haiti Economic Growth / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti / Haiti: BBC Traces Scam Computer To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
Conspiracy theory or not.This sounds like the truth!

Report: US weapon test aimed at Iran caused Haiti quake
Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Press TV

An unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets says the Haiti earthquake was caused by a flawed US Navy ‘earthquake weapons’ test before the weapons could be utilized against Iran.

United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ which was to be used against Iran, went ‘horribly wrong’ and caused the catastrophic quake in the Caribbean, the website of Venezuela’s ViVe TV recently reported, citing the Russian report.

After the report was released, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez also made a similar claim, saying that a US drill, carried out in preparation for a deliberate attempt to cause an earthquake in Iran, had led to the deadly incident in Haiti, claiming more than 110,000 lives.

Though Russian Northern Fleets’ report was not confirmed by official sources, the comments attracted special attention in some US and Russian media outlets including Fox news and Russia Today.

Russia Today’s report said that Moscow has also been accused of possessing and utilizing such weapons.

In 2002, a Georgian Green Party leader claimed that Moscow had instigated an earthquake on Georgian territory, the TV channel said.

According to ViVe, the unconfirmed Russian report says earlier this month the US carried out a similar test in the Pacific Ocean, which also caused another 6.5 magnitude earthquake in an area near the town of Eureka, California.

The California quake resulted in no deaths or serious injury, but left many buildings damaged.

The Venezuelan news website said that the report also introduced the possibility that the US Navy may have had “full knowledge” of the damage that the test could cause.

The report also speculated that knowledge of the possible outcome was why the US military had pre-positioned the deputy commander of US Southern Command, General P. K. Keen, on the island so that he could oversee relief efforts if the need arose.

Based on the alleged report, the ultimate goal of the US weapons tests was to initiate a series of deadly earthquakes in Iran to topple the current Islamic system in the country.

The tests are believed to be part of the United States’ High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), which has been associated with many conspiracy theories.

Other than being blamed for earthquakes, HAARP has also been associated with weather anomalies that cause floods, droughts and hurricanes.
Some sources have even linked the 7.8 magnitude quake that shook the Chinese city of Sichuan in May 12, 2008 with the program.

Allegations have been made that since the late 1970’s, the US has ‘greatly advanced’ the state of its earthquake weapons to the point where it is now utilizing devices that employ a Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology, along with ’shockwave bombs.’

Russia has accused the US military of employing such devices in Afghanistan to trigger the devastating 7.2 magnitude earthquake that hit the country back in March, 2002.

In the mid-1990s the Russian State Duma issued a press release on HAARP, which was signed by 90 deputies. The statement said the US was “creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves.”

“The significance of this qualitative leap could be compared to the transition from cold steel to firearms, or from conventional weapons to nuclear weapons.”

“This new type of weapons differ from previous types in that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object of direct influence and its component,” the statement explained.

In 1997, US Secretary of Defense William Cohen also expressed concern about activities that “can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

The US government, however, has chosen to stick to its position that HAARP is merely a program aimed at analyzing the Earth’s ionosphere for the purpose of developing communications and surveillance technology.

Latin American leaders say US occupying Haiti
Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Press TV

Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua say the US is using the international relief operation in Haiti as a cover-up for a military takeover.

Bolivian President Evo Morales said that he will request an emergency UN meeting to reject what he calls the US military occupation of Haiti.

“It’s not right that the United States should use this natural disaster to invade and militarily occupy Haiti,” Morales told a press conference on Wednesday.

“If you have all these problems with the injured and the dead from the earthquake, you have to go there to save lives, and you don’t do that from a military standpoint,” he added.

An outspoken critic of US policies, Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez also had accused Washington of occupying Haiti “under the guise of the natural disaster.”

Nicaragua also has taken a similar stance toward US with respect to the situation in Haiti.

The United States is deploying up to 20,000 troops to Haiti. US servicemen have taken control of the country’s international airport.

The Pentagon has sent one of its biggest aircraft carriers to Haiti, along with other navy and coast guard vessels.

On Friday, Arturo Valenzuela, the US assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs rejected that the US was occupying Haiti.

“Haiti is a sovereign country, everybody respects Haiti’s sovereign country, the United States respects Haiti’s sovereignty,” said Arturo Valenzuela.

http://realisticbird./2010/01/23/report-us-weapon-test-aimed-at-iran-caused-haiti-quake-and-l-american-leaders-say-us-occupying-haiti/
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by deluxecad(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
Technology: Built for the kill. America should beware of Russia and China. Iran might just be the fuse that'll trigger the armageddon.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by snowdrops(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
Earthquake missile shocked shocked shocked
How true is this? I am a bit sceptical as most of the alleagations are coming from Russia, Venezuela and Iran
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
snowdrops:

How true is this? I am a bit sceptical as most of the alleagations are coming from Russia, Venezuela and Iran
i had wanted to ignore this until i realised that in one of the de-classified information by the cia a few years ago,it was revealed that the united states had wanted to kill president vladmir putin several times.so dont under-estimate the powers of US,russia and other world powers
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
snowdrops:

Check this out :

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://www.haarp.net/

http://www.livevideo.com/video/3DDCA3ECDDB44895AD4E98868C7BEAFC/haarp-project-bluebeam-pt-ii.aspx
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by snowdrops(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
If we start trying to dwell on and decode the thousands of conspsiracy theories out there one can end up in the nut house
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by presido1: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
Even the Italian rescue chief questioned the Use of Military men by US in Haiti. Am watching Russia Today(RT) now to see if the news is there. Everybody is calling for the abolition of NW US has gone to another level. How are we sure Russia and China don't have such weapons themselves.

This guys will just sink this world one day.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by naijaway(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
As much as i want to condemn this theory i can't because i'm not sure but so are you. Even if such weapons exist, and china masters it which they are probably doing, do you think they will hold bsck on anything. Everyone should keep west africa out of their radar. I think china would have used it to enslave the world beginning from the land of resources (africa). Russia, iran, venezula are not even close to a good country and would not have good intentions when developing any weapon. They all suck but i prefer such weapons in USA's hand and even something more brutal. Nigeria should focus on power first, school, water, etc.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by blacksta(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
Earthquake machine lool - abeg give me a break - conspiracy theory is bad for your health
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Jairzinho(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Latin American leaders say US occupying Haiti
Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Press TV

Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua say the US is using the international relief operation in Haiti as a cover-up for a military takeover.

Bolivian President Evo Morales said that he will request an emergency UN meeting to reject what he calls the US military occupation of Haiti.

“It’s not right that the United States should use this natural disaster to invade and militarily occupy Haiti,” Morales told a press conference on Wednesday.

“If you have all these problems with the injured and the dead from the earthquake, you have to go there to save lives, and you don’t do that from a military standpoint,” he added.

An outspoken critic of US policies, Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez also had accused Washington of occupying Haiti “under the guise of the natural disaster.”

Nicaragua also has taken a similar stance toward US with respect to the situation in Haiti.

The United States is deploying up to 20,000 troops to Haiti. US servicemen have taken control of the country’s international airport.

The Pentagon has sent one of its biggest aircraft carriers to Haiti, along with other navy and coast guard vessels.

On Friday, Arturo Valenzuela, the US assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs rejected that the US was occupying Haiti.

“Haiti is a sovereign country, everybody respects Haiti’s sovereign country, the United States respects Haiti’s sovereignty,” said Arturo Valenzuela.

http://realisticbird./2010/01/23/report-us-weapon-test-aimed-at-iran-caused-haiti-quake-and-l-american-leaders-say-us-occupying-haiti/
Chavez is too lousy for his own good.

Over 200,000 people are dead ,most of the country is devastated,what should US send to haiti ? Boy Scouts?

Haiti has been almost a failed state for a long while now,so raising eyebrows about US tropops there is uncalled for. The have no oil,over 75% of the population is impoverished.

I nned someone to let me know what the US stands to gain by deploying resources to Haiti?

On the US Navy causing the earthquake ? I stringly doubt it .
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by bawomolo(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
I nned someone to let me know what the US stands to gain by deploying resources to Haiti?

haiti clay is very very valuable.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by blacksta(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
which one is haiti clay - are they planning on building mud houses in the u.s ?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Jairzinho(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
bawomolo:

haiti clay is very very valuable.
undecided

blacksta:

which one is haiti clay - are they planning on building mud houses in the u.s ?
My first reaction cheesy
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by naijaway(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Haiti clay is very valuable because they ate it when they were hungry before the natural disaster. Na wa 4 yarnings mehn.
So when nations start weaponizing space like no tomorrow, then what? I prefer USA in charge of that weapon with somewhat Nigeria participation and know-how than anyother yeye country like russia, venezuela, iran, china, saudi and co.
If they help, wahala; if they don't, wahala. China and russia and some european countries definately many arab countries are ploting and counting down o USA's downfall but they are on a long tin. I predict russia beating the shit out of china in the nearest future and i predict iran and isreal going to war without weapons of mass destruction. I predict USA, Canada, Mexico and maybe australia an new zealand including haiti forming one economy in the next 30yrs from today. 15ys after that period, the whole of west africa would have their own economy and more singular govt.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by nex(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Anybody that doubts the use of weapons mimicking nature in the future of non-confrontational warfare is very childish. So you all haven't wondered why all the frequent visits by USA Naval ships to the Apapa Port lately. I'm sorry for all of you.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by kobojunky(f): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
I prefer USA in charge of that weapon with somewhat Nigeria participation and know-how than anyother yeye country like russia, venezuela, iran, china, saudi and co.

The only country that has used ATOMIC BOMB against civilian was USA!

Ask your self where are the 'red-indians'?

The answer will enlighten you better!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
Kobo

Good to have u back, trust u and all urs are well.

Please what happened to the Red Indians and how come same didnt happen to the black negroes?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by emiwanlee(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
Guy you don troway bomb here, kai
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
Anybody who believes this crap should go back to Primary school immediately.
What weapon would cause an earthquake of that magnitude? Even a nuclear explosion would not be enough to cause significant tectonic movement. Why are some of you so daft to swallow the craziest theories from conspiracy theorist sites?
I am extremely disappointed, and this only confirms my initial impression of Shoot2kill as a person of extremely limited intellect.

Even SS1 students know how earthquakes come about. It's okay for you guys to be anti-american, just don't be dumb Nigerians while you're at it.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
texxa

It is not beyond the US govt.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by EzeUche(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
You people think the U.S. is capable of doing a lot of things,

Damn conspiracy theorist. Haiti is on a fault line. Haven't you all heard of tectonic plates shifting Foolish ppl. angry
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
EzeUche:

You people think the U.S. is capable of doing a lot of things,

Damn conspiracy theorist. Haiti is on a fault line. Haven't you all heard of tectonic plates shifting Foolish ppl. angry

Good point. Pls tell me a berra place to test an earthquake stimulating weapon
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by EzeUche(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
Xavier.:

Good point. Pls tell me a berra place to test an earthquake stimulating weapon

America is not the big bad wolf that you portray it as. Blame the damn French for most of Haiti's problems before pointing fingers at the U.S.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
Never said they did it, just saying it isnt beyond them.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by EzeUche(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
Xavier.:

Never said they did it, just saying it isnt beyond them.

And how do you know what is not beyond them? The U.S. is not omnipresent.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
What has being omnipresent got to do with the discussion at hand. Abeg stop trying to be like Wole Soyinka. U re trying too hard.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by EzeUche(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
Xavier.:

What has being omnipresent got to do with the discussion at hand. Abeg stop trying to be like Wole Soyinka. U re trying too hard.

No one is trying to be like anyone. Are you that daft, that you do not understand what the word omnipresent mean?

You are the one who believes the U.S. is actually capable of starting an earthquake. shocked
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ominpresent means having the capability to be verywhere at the same time, am sure u meant ominpotent.

Why do Nlanders (especially the dumb ones) think calling others daft makes them smart?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by edoyad(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
Why are you guys suprised ? If a person can believe that there are 72 virgins awaiting his arrival at heaven why would this be beyond a human ?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by xterra2(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2010
Confused,dont wanna believe it
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Feb 12, 2010
What a bunch of baloney! Blaming a nation for causing such a devastating calamity is nothing to joke about or laugh about, this is serious!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by dejiariyo: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2010
am not a conspiracy theorist but there is a weapon that can cause a earth quake of such magnitude.I studied raido science and from what i know and the little knowledge of haarp that i have, There are possibilities that Haarp (might) have caused it.
The Haarp being used as a weapon is Highly possible cos of the amount of Ionospheric heating its projects into the atmosphere, there is some discovery that haarp can also be used to control minds,i dont want to go into details cos its still not confirmed but everyone on here can also do their research as well.

pls ask yourself this questions :https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=396950.0;num_replies=30

1)what is global warming and is it man made or not.

2) why are they making noise about 2012 recently.

And for the poster who said how can a weapon cause a earth quake of this magnitude,will post you one of my former lecturer Dr Nick Begich,its might help you a little,

[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJfkh0e3l0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.