Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake (8373 Views)

Wikileaks Shows How US Govt Sabotaged Haiti Economic Growth / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti / Haiti: BBC Traces Scam Computer To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by hardywaltz(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2010
all the South American countries crying foul also have been linked with a conspiracy theory of trying to invade Haiti and carrying of desperate Haitians to thier countries as slave in thier cocaine fields or as sex slaves but cannot due to heavy US military  presence. Try furnishing this house with the amount of money or relief efforts made by countries like Nicaragua, Argentina etc since you are so good in posting links. (That's if you are not yet high on HARP)
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2010
@hardywaltz

I understand how you feel, this kind of information is quite strange and if you are not careful you can easily dismiss it as another conspiracy theory. A few years ago I was skeptical just like you and didnt believe there was anything like earthquake weapons a.k.a H.A.A.R.P, I began to do a bit of research on it and found out that they really do exist

H.A.A.R.P is a research facility in alaska, United states. It was orginally set up as a weather control and modification center, but some few years ago the US military took over the research facility having discovered the potential. As I speak to you now, H.A.A.R.P has the potential to generate earthquakes, Tsunami, tidal wave, tornadoes,flood and famine. I know it sounds bizarre, but my dear its really true

There were two research scientist who worked on the facility for decades, they eventually came out and blew the whistle. They even published a book about the potential of H.A.A.R.P

"Angels Don't Play This HAARP" by Dr. Nick Begich

you can check for the book on ebay or amazon.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by hardywaltz(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2010
@ pcmecom, though i see don't believe in H.A.A.R.P but due to the way you have presented the issue, i'll try researching it,
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2010
ok
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
texazzpete:

Why do you keep exposing your ignorance to the world? So you expect to see tectonic plates on the surface, abi?
I had my suspicions based on your writing style and your subpar reasoning skills, but this confirms that your secondary and tertiary education was not well delivered.

Unlike Nigeria, the US has troops on standby ready for rapid deployment. Considering the fact that Haiti is pretty close to the US, why raise alarms?
Did you expect it to take three months?

Hahahaha “Mr I am the most educated” you just shot yourself in the leg. You dont really understand English do you? I simply asked for a “Diagram” not a picture , did i ever mention that the tectonic plates are on the surface. Does an earthquake happen on the surface or beneath the ground?  Whenever an earthquake happens the news channels always make a diagram explaining the point at which the plate moved. That is what "thermal" satellite imagery is for dummy!

Dude READ AND UNDERSTAND ,stop jumping up and down like a monkey in heat. You don't need to give yourself a heart attack. Whether you like it or not you will always be a second class citizen in the USA so you defending them is just a waste of time. I know people like you. There are two types of Nigerians. There are those who travel to the USA on several occasion for holidays from a young age , while there are those suffered to get their first and only US visas so that they can go an scrub floors in the USA.

You see those of USA who go to the USA for holidays don’t give a fleeing hoot about the states but you folks who had to line up at the embassy and get an entry visa to the states for the first in your life’s are the ones who always worship the USA. Dude you should travel more often then you will see the USA aint shxt. Try visiting Melbourne in Australia.

Dumbass the US ship was within 200 miles of the Haitian coast, why so close? You claim to be so educated why don't check you check out the satellite photos for the day the earthquake happened? The satellite image for the day was available up until the next day when the NSA pulled the images from the worldwide web. Now when you try to access the satellite image bank to view the photos it tells you "NO DATA" Please prove me wrong and produce Haiti overhead satellite imagery for the day the earthquake happened!

hardywaltz:

@ texazzpete, i wonder why you keep answering that fellow shoot2kill, its obvious he/she reasons backwards. Since you claim to be close to people in the intelligence community (though i know that is a big fat lie), didn't they also tell you that the US can reach any target in the world within 24hrs.
Common reasoning (which is obvious you lack) would tell you that
(1) the US is the closest superpower to Haiti, and therefore should be on the scene first (if something were to happen in Taiwan wouldn't China be the first on the scene?)
(2) a problem  like this if not checked would only put presure on the US southern boda by would be die-hard refugees.
Conspiracy theories are wild goose chase, only someone who hasn't been fooled before will follow all the links you keep posting. Since you believe everything on the internet try researching on UFO'S (which are only sighted in US), climate change, hypnotising machines etc you will definately get over a thousand links.
Accept the earthquake as a natural disaster. all this HARP you a have been drinking will get you drunk soon. Cheers

Dude being close to people in the intelligence community is not a feat or an award winning achievement. It is a matter of interest or choice. Even in Nigeria if you mingle with the right people you get a lot of information about the government. LOL the fact you are not inclined enough to mix with the right people is not my fault. In my line of work, knowing what is going on around the world is paramount. This ensures that i don't make investments on failing indices or commodities.

Your ignorance is limitless; you always think your USA is the one and only places where everything happens. Who told you UFOs are only sighted in the USA. Dummy Google “UFO sightings”. It is obvious you just spit saliva from your mouth without thinking or researching. Please for the sake of eradicating your deep level of ignorance do some research! Jeez are people this narrow minded

Maybe you should start here :

http://alien-ufo-research.com/alien_pictures/

PS: I thought the USA denied the existence of Area 51 for many years but has since declassified some of the information about Area 51!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ElRazur: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
From the little skimp reading I did to the above post. I think I spotted a few errors, but I cant be bothered going through it all. But here is onethat caught my attention. As for claims that image was pulled off the web. Oh please give me a break. There is something called "cache" and once a document/image/whatever information makes it to the web, it is almost difficult to remove. Given the fact that loads of people would have either downloaded this images in questions or keep looking for it. Hence it would be in google's severs etc.

Having said that, why should common sense and facts get in the way of conspiracy theory?

Anyone interested in Facts - I said facts- and not conspiracy theory should read this thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-391789.0.html

Anyone who wants further facts can always email the experts on the matter.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by tolu001: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
@texazzpete u are a complete ignoramus, u better seek the correct information before u open ur mouth next time. Most impossibilities are now becoming possibilities especially in this era of advanced technology. So GET INFORMED otherwise u will GET DEFORMED
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
@elrazur
You are quite right, you raised a important issue. There are people who claimed there had been warning signs before the earthquake hit and the haitian authorities were duly notified.

However there exist H.A.A.R.P(earthquake weapon) which is also capable of inflicting the same damage as a natural earthquake. Now that my friend is a fact[b][/b] not conspiracy theory. Think about that for a second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqepZBSVfCA
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010rja6.php

http://files.myopera.com/nielsol/blog/haiti_quake.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKcWw-93yk

as far as people knowing a major quake was coming before it hit, that is because of what is called for-shocks. kinda like after-shocks, micro quakes that preced and follow major quakes. now considering for-shocks can happen anywhere from min to weeks before a major quake and dont indicate the epicenter of said quake, what praytell did you want the haitian government to do?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ElRazur: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2010
pcmecom:

@elrazur
              You are quite right, you raised a important issue. There are people who claimed there had been warning signs before the earthquake hit and the haitian authorities were duly notified.

However there exist H.A.A.R.P(earthquake weapon) which is also capable of inflicting the same damage as a natural earthquake. Now that my friend is a fact[b][/b] not conspiracy theory. Think about that for a second

I see why people will think so. However, there is no one in the world with the kind of power needed to cause that kind of damage. I have stated this point before and I really don't want to be dragged into another lengthy debate back and forth this time.

Have a look around at the foreign section. This debate have been done to death.

Here is what I posted and up till now, no one - especially those claiming it was man-made are yet to come up with any compelling counter-arguments based on fact with this:

"Negro nts and horus, you guys are full of non-sense, and that is me putting it lightly.

For reference purposes, the largest nuclear bomb ever used emitted about 50MT and in comparison, the earthquake that have struck haiti about 100mt equivalent of energy over a period of 30s. This equals to about 1.3 billion gigawatts and to put things into perspective, there is no man-made energy source that is THAT powerful. The total power is almost 1000 times the combined power of every power station in the world. How the heck does that even add up  in your theory

Also the US site you guys made reference to [or chavez and youtube conspiracist mentioned] is almost some hundreds of miles away and only generate 3.6mv of energy. How the heck do they manage to generate such a massive amount of energy than all power stations in the world combined and then send to some country hundreds of miles away without doing any damage in the process of transfer ?   

Once you guys can stop sprouting crap and then give logical explanations and facts, I will start taking you guys serious. "

Read more here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-383522.0.html
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ elrazur

Like I said in my previous post, am not a conspiracy theorist. I know the thought of the existence of such a weapon sounds really bizarre!!!
but trust me my dear this weapon does exist

Lets leave the realm of conspiracy theories and face facts; I would strongly recommend a book for you to read "Angels dont play this H.A.A.R.P" by Dr Nick Begich. He was a former atomic physicist who worked on the research facility in alaska.

You can also watch his presentation on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqepZBSVfCA where he clearly details how H.A.A.R.P can function as a weapon.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ElRazur: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
Who denied the existence of such weapon? To claim HARRP is responsible is not factual. Why? Refer back to my original post.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ elrazur

Good, now that we have established that as a fact, dont you think its possible the US might have used it on haiti?
Personally, I [b]cannot [/b]confirm if the weapon was used on haiti or not, because I do not have sufficient evidence

However since I am aware of the existence of such a weapon, I wont totally dismiss it as a conspiracy theory
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ElRazur: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
pcmecom:

@ elrazur

Good, now that we have established that as a fact, dont you think its possible the US might have used it on haiti?
Personally, I [b]cannot [/b]confirm if the weapon was used on haiti or not, because I do not have sufficient evidence

However since I am aware of the existence of such a weapon, I wont totally dismiss it as a conspiracy theory

Right. On this particular issues, I think most people will prefer we stick to facts.

This is what you are saying, you have no fact or proof that the US is involve or even if it is man-made in anyway, yet you appear to be leaning in the direction that the US may "perhaps" "possibly" involve etc. How does that work?

If US have such weapons, how come it is not used on Iran to at least sink those nuclear sites? No? I think now we are really in the realms of conspiracy theory.

Finally, your facts are distorted. The so called Haarp weapon do not have the power to destroy or have the power out put of the destruction that struck in haiti. No one in this world have that single power. You are just simply trying to put together things that are totally unrelated.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
Right. On this particular issues, I think most people will prefer we stick to facts.

This is what you are saying, you have no fact or proof that the US is involve or even if it is man-made in anyway, yet you appear to be leaning in the direction that the US may "perhaps" "possibly" involve etc. How does that work?

If US have such weapons, how come it is not used on Iran to at least sink those nuclear sites? No? I think now we are really in the realms of conspiracy theory.

Finally, your facts are distorted. The so called Haarp weapon do not have the power to destroy or have the power out put of the destruction that struck in haiti. No one in this world have that single power. You are just simply trying to put together things that are totally unrelated.

You asked why the US have not used the H.A.A.R.P weapon on Iran, my response to that question is; do you think if they used it on them they will inform the public? obviously they wont.

You stated that the information I provided is distorted, my response to that is; have you read the resources I provided?

i.e: Angels dont play this H.A.A.R.P by Dr Nick Begich

Read: De-classified information
HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

Press releases and other information from the military on HAARP continually downplay what it could do. Publicity documents insist that the HAARP project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso, Norway, and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the ionosphere to unnatural activities.

" , at the highest HF powers available in the West, the instabilities commonly studied are approaching their maximum RF energy dissipative capability, beyond which the plasma processes will 'runaway' until the next limiting factor is reached."

If the military, in cooperation with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, can show that this new ground-based "Star Wars" technology is sound, they both win. The military has a relatively-inexpensive defense shield and the University can brag about the most dramatic geophysical manipulation since atmospheric explosions of nuclear bombs. After successful testing, they would have the military megaprojects of the future and huge markets for Alaska's North Slope natural gas.

Looking at the other patents which built on the work of a Texas' physicist named Bernard Eastlund, it becomes clearer how the military intends to use the HAARP transmitter. It also makes governmental denials less believable. The military knows how it intends to use this technology, and has made it clear in their documents. The military has deliberately misled the public, through sophisticated word games, deceit and outright disinformation.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2010

You asked why the US have not used the H.A.A.R.P weapon on Iran, my response to that question is; do you think if they used it on them they will inform the public?  obviously they wont.

You stated that the information I provided is distorted, my response to that is; have you read the resources I provided?

i.e: Angels dont play this H.A.A.R.P by Dr Nick Begich

Read: De-classified information
HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

Press releases and other information from the military on HAARP continually downplay what it could do. Publicity documents insist that the HAARP project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso, Norway, and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the ionosphere to unnatural activities.

" , at the highest HF powers available in the West, the instabilities commonly studied are approaching their maximum RF energy dissipative capability, beyond which the plasma processes will 'runaway' until the next limiting factor is reached."

If the military, in cooperation with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, can show that this new ground-based "Star Wars" technology is sound, they both win. The military has a relatively-inexpensive defense shield and the University can brag about the most dramatic geophysical manipulation since atmospheric explosions of nuclear bombs. After successful testing, they would have the military megaprojects of the future and huge markets for Alaska's North Slope natural gas.

Looking at the other patents which built on the work of a Texas' physicist named Bernard Eastlund, it becomes clearer how the military intends to use the HAARP transmitter. It also makes governmental denials less believable. The military knows how it intends to use this technology, and has made it clear in their documents. The military has deliberately misled the public, through sophisticated word games, deceit and outright disinformation.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ElRazur: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Right, did you not say you are NOT a conspiracy theorist? You haven no single proof what so ever that it is man made, yet you appear to be hell bent on posting information that is suggesting the US have a hand and it may have been man-made as per the earthquake [by your persistent linking of the HARPP to the incident]

Again refer back to my original post.

Sorry, I won't keep repeating myself and do not want to keep going round in circles. If you think the US are "probably" responsible or point blank saying it is the US, then that is your view point and at least not the FACT, so yeah we will leave it as that. smiley
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
Right, did you not say you are NOT a conspiracy theorist? You haven no single proof what so ever that it is man made, yet you appear to be hell bent on posting information that is suggesting the US have a hand and it may have been man-made as per the earthquake [by your persistent linking of the HARPP to the incident]

Again refer back to my original post.

Sorry, I won't keep repeating myself and do not want to keep going round in circles. If you think the US are "probably" responsible or point blank saying it is the US, then that is your view point and at least not the FACT, so yeah we will leave it as that.

@elrazur
A wise man once said, when the head is off there is nothing anyone can do!!! I maintain the fact that I am not a conspiracy theorist. I have provided you with resources(refer to my previous post) as a proof of the existence of such a weapon capable of inflicting damage on a grand scale. You dismiss it as not being sufficient enough. Well, thats your view. I can only show u the door but I cant force you to enter.

H.A.A.R.P(earthquake weapon) does exist and there is a possibility that it may have been used on haiti(no conspiracy theory). To prove the existence of such a deadly weapon there is even a[b] patent[/b] for it in the US. Since you refused to read the book I recommended for you, below is an excerpt from the book written by two scientist who worked on the H.A.A.R.P project

Excerpt

"Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes, "

", it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time."

", large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction."

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased."

Begich found eleven other APTI Patents. They told how to make "Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation," Power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other Star-Wars tricks. This cluster of patents underlay the HAARP weapon system.

Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For example, Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disturbing human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas. The most telling material about this technology came from writings of Zbigniew Brzezinski (former National Security Advisory to U.S. President Carter) and J.F. MacDonald (science advisor to U.S. President Johnson and a professor of Geophysics at UCLA), as they wrote about use of power-beaming transmitters for geophysical and environmental warfare. The documents showed how these effects might be caused, and the negative effects on human heath and thinking.

The mental-disruption possibilities for HAARP are the most disturbing. More than 40 pages of the book, with dozens of footnotes, chronicle the work of Harvard professors, military planners and scientists as they plan and test this use of the electromagnetic technology. For example, one of the papers describing this use was from the International Red Cross in Geneva. It even gave the frequency ranges where these effects could occur -- the same ranges which HAARP is capable of broadcasting.

The following statement was made more than twenty-five years ago in a book by Brzezinski which he wrote while a professor at Columbia University:

"Political strategists are tempted to exploit research on the brain and human behavior. Geophysicist Gordon J.F. MacDonald, a specialist in problems of warfare, says accurately-timed, artificially-excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth , in this way one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period"

" , no matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages, to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

In 1966, MacDonald was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental control technologies for military purposes. The most profound comment he made as a geophysicist was, "the key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy." While yesterday's geophysicists predicted today's advances, are HAARP program managers delivering on the vision?

The geophysicists recognized that adding energy to the environmental soup could have large effects. However, humankind has already added substantial amounts of electromagnetic energy into our environment without understanding what might constitute critical mass. The book by Begich and Manning raises questions:

* Have these additions been without effect, or is there a cumulative amount beyond which irreparable damage can be done?
* Is HAARP another step in a journey from which we cannot turn back?
* Are we about to embark on another energy experiment which unleashes another set of demons from Pandora's box?

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski predicted a "more controlled and directed society" would gradually appear, linked to technology. This society would be dominated by an elite group which impresses voters by allegedly superior scientific know-how. Angels Don't Play This HAARP further quotes Brzezinski:

"Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Technical and scientific momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits," Brzezinski predicted.

His forecasts proved accurate. Today, a number of new tools for the "elite" are emerging, and the temptation to use them increases steadily. The policies to permit the tools to be used are already in place. How could the United States be changed, bit by bit, into the predicted highly-controlled technosociety? Among the "steppingstones" Brzezinski expected were persisting social crises and use of the mass media to gain the public's confidence.

In another document prepared by the government, the U.S. Air Force claims: "The potential applications of artificial electromagnetic fields are wide-ranging and can be used in many military or quasi-military situations, Some of these potential uses include dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare. In all of these cases the EM (electromagnetic) systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. In addition, the ability of individuals to function could be degraded to such a point that they would be combat ineffective. Another advantage of electromagnetic systems is that they can provide coverage over large areas with a single system. They are silent and countermeasures to them may be difficult to develop, One last area where electromagnetic radiation may prove of some value is in enhancing abilities of individuals for anomalous phenomena."

Do these comments point to uses already somewhat developed? The author of the government report refers to an earlier Air Force document about the uses of radio frequency radiation in combat situations. (Here Begich and Manning note that HAARP is the most versatile and the largest radio-frequency-radiation transmitter in the world.)

The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, T. Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather.

Begich and Manning brought to light government documents indicating that the military has weather-control technology. When HAARP is eventually built to its full power level, it could create weather effects over entire hemispheres. If one government experiments with the world's weather patterns, what is done in one place will impact everyone else on the planet. Angels Don't Play This HAARP explains a principle behind some of Nikola Tesla's inventions -- resonance -- which affect planetary systems.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Cyberfreak(f): 2:20am On Feb 14, 2010
^Hmn. You probably don't understand the mindset of brainwashed US idolizers. grin
Even after reading all you posted above, they would still ask you to bring 'concrete proof' that they actually did do it before they would take you seriously.
As if the NWO agenda of the US Government is not enough proof or as if they would do a thing like this and not cover their tracks very carefully, thereby leaving 'concrete proof' lying around for you to show them.
Ahhhh!!! What am even saying? Isn't the NWO just another conspiracy theory to be discarded? LOL.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Cyberfreak(f): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2010
^Hmn. You probably don't understand the mindset of brainwashed US idolizers. grin
Even after reading all you posted above, they would still ask you to bring 'concrete proof' that they actually did do it before they would take you seriously.
As if the NWO agenda of the US Government is not enough proof or as if they would do a thing like this and not cover their tracks very carefully, thereby leaving 'concrete proof' lying around for you to show them.
Ahhhh!!! What am even saying? Isn't the NWO just another conspiracy theory to be discarded? LOL.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2010
@cyberfreak

exactly,I bet some people still think NWO is another conspiracy theory. lol
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2010
ElRazur:

From the little skimp reading I did to the above post. I think I spotted a few errors, but I cant be bothered going through it all. But here is onethat caught my attention. As for claims that image was pulled off the web. Oh please give me a break. There is something called "cache" and once a document/image/whatever information makes it to the web, it is almost difficult to remove. Given the fact that loads of people would have either downloaded this images in questions or keep looking for it. Hence it would be in google's severs etc.

Having said that, why should common sense and facts get in the way of conspiracy theory?

Anyone interested in Facts - I said facts- and not conspiracy theory should read this thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-391789.0.html

Anyone who wants further facts can always email the experts on the matter.

Thanks for reading through, I will appreciate it if you can point out some of the errors in my comments. As you know we are learning everyday and any valuable correction will be dully appreciated.

As per the issue of the images, you also have a point there ,but i will let you know that this is not the first the NSA has removed satellite images from the world wide. I have been trying so hard to get hold of those images but with no luck so i will appreciate if you can help me locate those images.

My group of friends who saw the image were unable to save the image because of a security script on the page. But when they went back a few hours later to try there was no data. This morning however they tried again and a new image different from the one they saw has replaced the former image.

I know there is someone out there who has those photos and I hope that person finds this thread.

By the way Google works with the US military so you know the rest.

I read the explanation given in the other thread you stared and i am sorry to say that it sounds too fishy. If they knew that the quake was probably going to hit, how come no media house said anything. If a storm was coming CNN will be the first to mention it. These scientist said they warned Haiti's officials. Is there any archived news report that can prove this. Is there any back dated news paper article that can prove. How come all of a sudden these scientist appear form no where with amplified resumes claiming that the knew the earthquake will happen

That just makes the USA look desperate, I want to see back dated videos or news articles showing that the Haitians were warned. It is through that Haiti has been suffering a lot of natural disasters, how can we tell that the USA was not responsible for each and everyone of them?

Remember Hurricane Katrina, some Americans even accused the US government of causing the hurricanes. You guys say the US government does not have the capacity to do these things .

Let me show you something:

www.islandnet.com/, /history/fujitabio.htm

Now that man's tornado machine has been replicated over the years by different people and you can bet your azz on it that US military would have improved on it significantly.You can even find portable models of that machine in schools in the USA.

Do you know that several ordinary Americans have built their own hurricane simulators? Now tell me if ordinary university professors can build these simulators what do you think the US army would have built in this category. The most fatal mistake you can make is to under estimate the United Sates Army.

http://thefutureofthings.com/pod/245/hurricane-machine-will-help-save-lives.html

Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
I know many of you here have been saying i am a nutcase and a slowpoke blah blah but thanks to this link sent to me by one of my friends i will now be able to convince some of you that the united states has a weapons program and battle ready weather weapons unit in the their armed forces:

"The Air Force Combat Weather Center, located at 101 East Road on Hurlburt Field, is aligned under the 2nd Weather Group, located at Offutt AFB, Neb. The AFCWC has a one-of-a-kind training and testing mission for the Air Force Weather Weapon System. There are 33 manpower authorizations, including four positions at Camp Blanding, Fla. The three positions at Camp Blanding are active duty training liaisons for the Air National Guard's Weather Readiness Training Center. The AFCWC is comprised of 9 different AFSCs including Weather, Wideband Satellite, Computer Programming, Computer Operations, Plans and Programs, Finance, Personnel Specialist, Information Management and Airfield Systems Maintenance. These positions are split into two divisions: Training and Techniques and Plans and Programs."

http://www.afweather.af.mil/units/airforceweatheragency/airforcecombatweathercenter.asp

Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
one thing i have noted about conspiracy theorist (including ones who "claim" not to be).  they take all the information available, including common sense and throw out 98% of it.  then they twist and warp the remaining 2% into the most paranoid, delusional idea they can possibly come up with, calling every one else diluted in the meantime.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
agathamari:

one thing i have noted about conspiracy theorist (including ones who "claim" not to be).  they take all the information available, including common sense and throw out 98% of it.  then they twist and warp the remaining 2% into the most paranoid, delusional idea they can possibly come up with, calling every one else diluted in the meantime.

The only thing you seem to be good at is insulting people when you have been proven wrong.I have just posted a link to the united States Air Force website where it clearly states that they have a weather weapons system. Is that a conspiracy theory too?

Why are you in denial, the US AIR FORCE is telling you in plain simple English what they are capable of but you still want to remain blind, or are you saying the US Air force are liars too ?  Or are the US Air force webmasters conspiracy theorists grin
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
The only thing you seem to be good at is insulting people when you have been proven wrong.I have just posted a link to the united States Air Force website where it clearly states that they have a weather weapons system. Is that a conspiracy theory too?

Why are you in denial, the US AIR FORCE is telling you in plain simple English what they are capable of but you still want to remain blind, or are you saying the US Air force are liars too ? Or are the US Air force webmasters conspiracy theorists

@shoot2kill

I think its a case of choice, some people choose to be in "denial" even when evidence is brought to the doorstep, they will still deny and label you a "conspiracy theorist". I dont blame them one bit because they refuse to accept the fact that a weapon of such gravity can truly exist, to them its simply not possible. This is not a case of ignorance any longer, but a case of "denial".

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident".
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Cyberfreak(f): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
Why are you in denial,
grin
Because the US is the 'best thing' that ever happened to the world. Can't you see how they always ensure that other countries do not possess weapons of mass destruction, how they fight the 'terrorists' and how they are very quick to send their 'saviour troops' to troubled regions? How can they possibly do the things you accuse them of? Please produce more proof and don't post your photo-shopped pictures.
You conspiracy theorists are just jealous of the US and how developed they are. angry
wink wink wink
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2010
@cyberfreak
if only you knew!! cry cry
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
so you two. if the website says in plain words what this weapon does. please explain. does it shoot thunderbolts? create hail? produce rainstorms? what? or is it the same device the us military has been working on since Andrew to break up hurricanes.

this is a perfect example of what i mean. you see the word "weapon" and automatically assume Armageddon without any information of what the device is, what it does, what it is capable of doing. is there a possibility this could be used again our enemy's - yes but then again so could a common spoon.

you sit here and claim the us wanted to take over Haiti so they destroyed it? what purpose would that serve? before the Haitian earthquake only 15% of the population had steady employment. building a Levi factory there would have been far more cost efficient and would have allowed for better terms and relations and we wouldn't have to worry about the millions in aid we are going to be sending them over the next 5+ years to rebuild. besides the fact that for weeks now people have been protesting and chanting for the UN to leave and the us to stay alone. oh wait i forgot- news reports are part of your conspiracy.

don't even get me started on your other conspiracies.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by illusion2: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
To all the conspiracy theorists (especially Shoot2Kill),my rather simple question is  :

[size=48pt][center]WHY ?[/center][/size]

Why would the US go through such great lengths to destroy Haiti & then spend so much scarce resources -Money (in the middle of a recession) and troops (in the middle of 2 wars) to salvage the situation ? undecided

I need these answers really quick,failing which. ,  all your allegations would just remain that . . . .allegations  wink
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
so you two.  if the website says in plain words what this weapon does.  please explain. does it shoot thunderbolts?  create hail?  produce rainstorms? what?  or is it the same device the us military has been working on since Andrew to break up hurricanes.  

this is a perfect example of what i mean.  you see the word "weapon" and automatically assume Armageddon without any information of what the device is, what it does, what it is capable of doing.  is there a possibility this could be used again our enemy's - yes but then again so could a common spoon.

you sit here and claim the us wanted to take over Haiti so they destroyed it?  what purpose would that serve?  before the Haitian earthquake only 15% of the population had steady employment.  building a Levi factory there would have been far more cost efficient and would have allowed for better terms and relations and we wouldn't have to worry about the millions in aid we are going to be sending them over the next 5+ years to rebuild.  besides the fact that for weeks now people have been protesting and chanting for the UN to leave and the us to stay alone.  oh wait i forgot- news reports are part of your conspiracy.

don't even get me started on your other conspiracies.

@agathmari

I understand how u feel, its not easy to come to terms with such information, its simply unimaginable. You may be asking yourself why would the US invade a poor country like haiti?. Its simply not possible.

But my dear if you must know, the US has constantly interfered and some cases "invaded" in the past. Inshort since the inception of haiti's independence in the 1800's the US had on several occasion to control their[b] resources[/b].

Like I said it might be difficult for you to come to terms with such information, but lets be objective and face facts(not conspiracy theory).

Look at the historical evidence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Haiti

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/americas/features/article_1526436.php/United-States-has-a-long-history-in-Haiti-Feature

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/time/wwi/88275.htm
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2010
i know the history of haiti, i also know that the over 70% of haiti's economy is based on trade with the us. again there are far more cost effective ways to "take over" a country. especialy a country that would welcome you with open arms.

as for this so called weapon tell me this. the energy the earthquake produced is equal to 32 gigtons that is 1,000 times that relased in nagasaki. that much force applied on the surface would have created a shockwave that would have made tunguska look like a bad windstorm. the entire island would have been leveled. depending on the nature of said "weapon" there would have been a EMP, which there wasnt. that force applied on the surface to cause an earthquake would have left behind noticible ground distruptions, instead the plate shifted 8.1KM down with no ground disruption? this "weapon" would have caused compretion damage to buildings and trees, instead there was only vibration and sheer damage. did the us military find a way to negate the laws of physics and quantum mechanics as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gowon Did Not Cede Bakassi - Akinjide / Target Groups: See What A British Scholar Wrote About Igbo, Yoruba And Fulani / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.