Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43609 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Cyrealmusic(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na here you for first see the gf?
Be a man and deal with the issue your self.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Haha sad so you're saying I should end it all?

I love her tho'
every little misunderstanding u go run go call her line *I pity you o*

Don't u know how to use absence to gain power?!
Free her and don't call her ,then u will see the magic!
Don't forget to thank me later

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by colossus91(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
bro read prov 21v19 free the nagging bae oo!!
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with

Sorry about the insult in advance.....

You are a MuMU....dont ever say a girl is not the type that can cheat...pple that suspect their partner for no reason by checking their fones at any opportunity are usually cheating causing the guilty conscience in them to feel the other party might be doing same

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by BlackyOne: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
HOW TO TAME UR GIRLFRIEND

simple solution is do all u can to get her back and then give her ur undivide attention(like if u see ur mama carry load and ur babe carry load u go first go help ur babe before ur mama...dat kind of attention) and then after about a week look for any tiny(not big issue) reason and then use that tiny reason to break up with her.............

ur phone will neva stop ringing, she will summon not only ur friend but ur family and her family and friends to beg u, she will love you more and respect u, but if u eventually take her back it should be wit strict conditions though i cant promise you it will last.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by repogirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
Its obvious you two aren't compatible.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

lolz

sir, do what is in your heart.

But first Give her space for now till she come calling..

This man cannot leave that girl. We should leave her, he is in love . His eye will come down after

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by TohKunBoh: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Haha sad so you're saying I should end it all?

I love her tho'
before I say anything, how old is she?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by clemmonce(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
here is my advice for you based on experience.
She is manipulating you. She knows you love very well and you will always apologize to her even if she does something wrong and you quarrel about it. Here what you should do. Ignore her don't call or text her. just give her space. definitely she will contact you now you tell her that you have been thinking about your relationship issue for some time now. tell her everything on your mind and tell her to give you space. don't contact her until she contacts you. She will change. You caused it, you made some mistakes... She might not be cheating on you but she will definitely dump you if you don't change your style.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Mkbryants(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro!... She is obviously one of those ladies out there that don't have a mind of their own, so so naive.

When a woman is actually into you she doesn't hide even the most little info from her man. And hey guess what! She could equally be serving that friend of yours​ u don't have good term with, who even had the guts to call and criticise you angry

You would permit me to let you know she already have another guy and she is trying to get rid of you with all the crying and drama she is displaying of late. In the real mean world we call it SMOKE ACCUSATION i.e playing someone to apologise to them for their own wrong doings, all in the name of getting rid of that person wrongly accused.

It's time to move on.

Morals: Go to were you are celebrated and not where you are neglected.

Peace

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Dancos: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
My friend you are in danger. Channel your heart towards something else. Make urself happy. No woman can give u happiness. Reduce the love to 30%. Do not give her the room to determine your joy, behave as if you have forgotten she exist. She will look for you.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by clemmonce(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:
break up with her she is cheating and doesn't what you to know grin
every beautiful relationship you see was made it did not just happen. it was from patience understanding love compromise and compassion. no be everything be break up break up.. no... All the so called beta girls sef get wahala. I use to think other wise before till I realise if you want a beautiful relationship you need to work.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
clemmonce:
every beautiful relationship you see was made it did not just happen. it was from patience understanding love compromise and compassion. no be everything be break up break up.. no... All the so called beta girls sef get wahala. I use to think other wise before till I realise if you want a beautiful relationship you need to work.

I clap.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by ipobarecriminals: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
only teens/kids act like that.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by sameagles(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Some upcoming children just talk about love love love, love is a general thing that should be given to everyone but commitment is very truly rear, do a check if both of you are committed to each others vision and purpose if not ooh no I pity this love you are clamouring that in 50yrs of your marriage it must have disappeared but left with commitment. he that has ear let him hear.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Adebowale89(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
op, this is not sth serious. infact it happen most times, but why are u making her feel like you're guilty with what she accused u of?

when a Lady is feeling like US president daughter, what u do is to give her space to come back to her senses. stop calling her or texting her, or else u won't give her room to see how weird she's becoming because what I read so far that cause your quarrel doesn't worth it. you don't want an outsider to interfere in your relationship with her, this is justify

give her time to come back to her senses, stop calling or texting her for now
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by whytepawn1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

there are no sentiments attached in matters of the heart... been an only daughter shouldn't be an excuse for her actions...anyways I its up to you...to either endure all the rubbish or just move on with your life. it doesn't even sound like she is the type that want to take corrections....
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Opakan2: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
To hell with you and your gf.. Idiot!
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by whytepawn1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

God forbid... I'm the most eligible bachelor I know, even though I'm not rich I can actually take care of myself..she doesn't ask me for anything but I still do what I can for her
lolssss.... its not about money bro.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
DarkRider:
I'm guessing this is your first real relationship if not you'd know that when you have these many issues with one person then it's probably time to move on. BTW a relationship cannot work because of love alone, many other factors must be present before a relationship can work out.

My advise to you is to dump her and move on, I'm saying this out of experience. I left a relationship similar to this not too long ago; and believe me I haven't regretted that decision till date.

Mind you there's no perfect time to leave a relationship, just make up your mind that you're tired all the drama and then do the needful. Before you die of high blood pressure. Relationships are to be enjoyed not endured.

my broda, i keep telling people this shit for ages, they never listen. Love alone won't save your relationship or marriage. You need a partner you can tolerate.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Adebowale89:
op, this is not sth serious. infact it happen most times, but why are u making her feel like you're guilty with what she accused u of?

when a Lady is feeling like US president daughter, what u do is to give her space to come back to her senses. stop calling her or texting her, or else u won't give her room to see how weird she's becoming because what I read so far that cause your quarrel doesn't worth it. you don't want an outsider to interfere in your relationship with her, this is justify

give her time to come back to her senses, stop calling or texting her for now

Nice
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Adebowale89(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by kkins25(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

dustbin!!!! throw you love for her into the bin men and move on with your life
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by kkins25(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:
To hell with you and your gf.. Idiot!
who asked for your comments dimwit
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
She just need attention and want to feel secure. Talk to her or drop a message explain your reason try to make her understand you. Unless you would loose her i think she is still a kid.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by 0b100100111: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2017

Use her for money rituals

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
jfleece:
pls don't bring religion into this... It's a simple logic to try and understand ur woman's personality.. If she is an obstinate lady... Then it's a red card for me.. Personally I think she does not respect the Op..
The God has nofin to do with religion....
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by awuf2008: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Did she allow you too to go through her whatsapp chats? And to you, as a man I think u are very weak, if not why would you allow ur gf to check ur whatsapp info. My advise, a girl like will not give u happiness in the long run because she will monitoring your lifestyle, which is too bad for relationship.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Ichietome: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Why do guys sweat over girls? .. I don't get it.

As in eh
I wonder
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by GeoOla25(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

all this Indomine pikin no go let person hear word....oga you're are just 25, focus on your self and career first, it's a very slim chance that you both is going get married later.... don't get bother about her silly attitude and its left to you to take your decisions no matter what you're been advised to do on here!!!
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Benoxvals(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quo on Nairaland

See the kind heartache u are having just because of a relationship and u r seeking for advice to remain in the shackle(?)..
See...the only girl that should be given u wahala suppose be your wife...all these gf-bf thing in 9ja is overrated...
What exactly is the role of a gf in a relationship(?)
Arrange yourself wella finically...
Select close female friends that u will be hanging out with and treat them well(no commitments whatsoever) and will always have a peace of mind.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Chyxki: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with

Better be wise...her emotional blackmail don dey work! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / My Escapades In The North ..... / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.