Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56441 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
u
LeFreakSoChic:

Very true. Just like this idiot BiafranBushBoy.
Dude's a bag of nuts, a loony bin.

Let's be realistic here. Igbos can be annoying and all but the Northerners need to realise that no tribe owns the monopoly of violence. Enough of issuing death threats whenever they please. It could be any other tribe tomorrow.
They should also note that they have a reasonable population of their people in the East too. There's no way there won't be a reprisal attack.
Even though Kanu has been preaching hate too, I think IPOB's lunacy has limits compared to these Northern urchins, when unleashed would be difficult to tame thereby leading to the deaths of innocent people. This is not funny.

Sincerely, it is not. We pray things don't get out of hands

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by MrSly(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
fratermathy:
What of the anti-Hausa/Yoruba music that is also in circulation in the East?

It is easy to play the victim when the truth is half-revealed.

That said, no one should have to live in fear in his own nation. The federal government has to seat up to its duty of engaging the hate propaganda permeating the Nigerian political stratosphere of the day.

Secession can be successfully accomplished without hate messages and threats to lives and properties.
Youare tout an a miserable pier. APC and tribal bigot. Where did you hear the hate song in the East? Nonsense!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Elliot2:
why do other nigerians hate the igbos?
Because IPOB miscreants hate other Nigerians including fellow Igbos and unfortunately most Nigerians mistook the hate from IPOB as hate from Ndigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
We have been waiting. We will be waiting. 2 factors won the war for you guys in 1967, the Russian/British factor and the USA nonchalance due to their involvement in Vietnam. This is 2017 and there is a certain Trump and a Putin who both seem to Harbor the same hatred for Islamists and their penchant for bloodshed. We pray for a peaceful separation but if you arrogant pricks draw the first blood, then it will be a big big mistake..
Mouth as usual, wey ya AK 47

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Zither:

How unashamedly hypocritical to give your full support to the quit notice issued to the Igbos by the Northerners but vehemently oppose the secession agitations by the same Igbos. If you are really serious in wishing the Igbos leave your states then support them so that they get Biafra and see if they won't leave as there would be little justification for their continued stay in foreign states. If you can't do that then stop blabbing and making noise as if you get an Oscar for speaking gibberish.

@ the bolded, at least you are aware of the implication of the current looming crisis.

I/majority of Yorubas support the Biafra agitations? Even the quit notice was given by Hausas to further the agitation. Everybody is tired but the selfish elite would have non of it. What annoys most Nigerians is that Igbos are living at their mercy but still have the gut to threaten secession. Most Nigerians want igbo gone but we are hamstrung by one Nigeria. It is a very frustrating experience I tell ya. cry

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Almaheed: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved... North Would be in for a shocker...

If they touch Any Igbo person in the North...
The Igbos would defend themselves fully and would reprise the attack.

Everybody would be affected....

defend with what? talk na, I have relatives who are of IBO's decent doing their credible business in the north having a good life why should NK drag them into something he didn't consult them about.. that is the rationale...think IBO man think! what is all this madness about why didn't KANU first consult with the IBO's in the north before declaring ipob land, now he puts life of millions at stake and his own kids are in the UK....

what do the IBO's in the north want to defend themselves with... stop talking like a child and think like a man. you are a youth and aspire to be a leader someday think deeply. before spewing hate on public fora... and mind you when this issue escalate social media don't lie they would look for people like you to prosecute for fanning embers of war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Lajet: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Your grandfather is Nupe, so?

Keep on wishing evil on my people .You think that millions of Igbos living in North will fold their hands and allow your Muslim brothers slaughter them like a goat without defending their selves if you believe that then something is wrong with you

This is the best Quote from the writer
While we strongly condemn those who produced the song and circulated it on the social media, we urge them to understand that the fire they are about to light may not spare them.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Almaheed:

defend with what? talk na, I have relatives who are of IBO's decent doing their credible business in the north having a good life why should NK drag them into something he didn't consult them about.. that is the rationale...think IBO man think! what is all this madness about why didn't KANU first consult with the IBO's in the north before declaring ipob land, now he puts life of millions at stake and his own kids are in the UK....

what do the IBO's in the north want to defend themselves with... stop talking like a child and think like a man. you are a youth and aspire to be a leader someday think deeply. before spewing hate on public fora... and mind you when this issue escalate social media don't lie they would look for people like you to prosecute for fanning embers of war

Quit threatening would you? Who would prosecute who?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by OmoEpe(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrSly:

Youare tout an a miserable pier. APC and tribal bigot. Where did you hear the hate song in the East? Nonsense!
Pig kanu saying you should stone Pastor Kumuyi and pastor Adeboye isn't hate speech abi? You guys are sick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by gnykelly(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
dreamangel:
That is how Rwandan genocide began. Hidden radio stations kept calling for extermination of the Tutsi' like cockroach. I hope the Igbo will not be caught by surprise.

this something we really should ponder on. The SE elders should call Nnamdi Kanu to order for the sake of the millions of Ibos living in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Alajiki(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

You should really be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how you got to this level all because of your political affiliation. Even Abagworo hasn't descended to your level of calling for the killing of your own people. Never in the history of Igboland has any Non Igbo been killed on the basis of tribal rhetorics except for the few reprisals but our people have been killed for sports by the Northerners even before independence and they ave not stopped. So, i'm surprised that you think Kanu's rhetoric is the reason why someone can record an anti Igbo song and you think it's okay.

Stop defecating with your mouth. Don't talk about what you have no knowledge of. It would do you a lot of good to read and listen to all hate speeches coming from KANU and IPOB members since the beginning of this so-called Biafra struggle. Since Kanu started, how many notable Igbos have cautioned him? Instead of your elders to call him to order, they are running around like headless chickens when the northern youths issued quit notice. Look make I tell you...no be only north o. Others will ask you loud mouths to quit Nigeria ad go develop your muddy yellow soil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Elliot2:
but common sense should tell you that it is wrong of anyone to harm d igbos resident in the north for the action of a man agitating down east. nothing justifies that! if they are angry with nk,they should make itopen n confront him.
Did the IPOB miscreants in the north tell Nnamdi kanu to be careful with his hate speeches and that it could lead to their destruction and death?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
DeckXavier:
and how do you know I support ipob??
Left to you to decide

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DonBobes(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected

By d time Nnamdi rubbish is done with d IPOB animals n create more arm than gud we shall know because Nnamdi cownu started d hate first so I don't blame anyone chanting death on d miscreant Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by rusher14: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
For years nobody was circulating such messages up north until Nnamdi Kanu showed up.

Many of you were still thinking it was an extension of the APC/PDP politics of 2015 and were using all manner of epithets against your neighbours.

It's about to go down and we warned you but you wouldn't listen.

This is going to be the end of the nation but it is certain millions would die.

If you are ready to lose your mother, Sister, brother even your distant relative continue the support of the hate monger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Odogwu042:

Haba !! This guy your obsession with anything Igbo is beyond me. Why must you jump on any thread that deals with Igbo. Get a life bro

Last I checked, this is NAIRALAND, not BIAFRALAND or IGBOLAND!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Elliot2(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
5% is not a hate speech, calling for killing of people is which you and I know Nnamdi kanu and IPOB miscreants always wished for
u fail woefully at ur attempts! if five person is not a hate,what else is?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
this one just want to talk
my friend!!
Go & sit down.

Trust me! I am well seated and enjoying the whole drama between all of you.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by herich(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
[àaàaaa author=Yyeske post=59185611]Lets watch, I only pray nothing happens [/quote

Forget this your prayer.
From your deadly utterances, even a dump ass can dictate your mind and wishes.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by chi4ik(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Igbos get killed all the time. What are you saying? You guys should just stay in the east. You are not liked by majority of Nigerians.
you are just Naive, when it starts, d whole southerners will b affected. I have been in jos for past decade now, I have seen it all. when it comes to killing, Hausa doesn't know differences between Igbo and Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ikology:

Kindly produce the anti Hausa hate speech in circulation in the east.

Start by listening to all the speeches by Nnamdi Kanu, as well as those on Radio Biafra, and while at it, produce the music from the North calling for genocide.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by chi4ik(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Igbos get killed all the time. What are you saying? You guys should just stay in the east. You are not liked by majority of Nigerians.
you are just Naive, when it starts, d whole southerners will b affected. I have been in jos for past decade now, I have seen it all. when it comes to killing, Hausa doesn't know differences between Igbo and Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by chi4ik(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

you are just Naive, when it starts, d whole southerners will b affected. I have been in jos for past decade now, I have seen it all. when it comes to killing, Hausa doesn't know differences between Igbo and Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

There's actually no anti-hausa song circulating in the east. We're too busy chasing money

No "anti-hausa song circulating in the east"? Like really?

Okay. Continue making your money then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

We have been waiting for a return match, And we will be waiting. Don't think we are not without our whiles.. as for you 'dedegwudegwu de gi oru na mmili oku;
Onuku ka ibu, where are your weapons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2017
chi4ik:
you are just Naive, when it starts, d whole southerners will b affected. I have been in jos for past decade now, I have seen it all. when it comes to killing, Hausa doesn't know differences between Igbo and Yoruba....

What can I say? I stay in the west and I don't preach hate like igbos. Collateral casualties will surely happen but at least the igbos will learn to face their spare parts business in Nigeria and not meddle in politics which they are horrible at. Let's just wait it out. October 1st is not that far anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Warship:

Provide the video or forever be damned & cursed

Why don't you start by watching all the speeches by Nnamdi Kanu, your lord and personal saviour? After that, watch the many YouTube videos by Igbos on the Biafran agitation.

When you are done, be sure to also release the music where Northerners called for a genocide too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
awolowo started it.
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants started this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Nyouth:
cam you recite the song hear for us to hear. I live in the east there is no such song stop equating what u don't known

This song is simple to recite. It has the following as part of the lyrics: "parasite", "afonja", "leech", "backward people", etc, etc. In fact, you should know them better.

I can already anticipate your next comment and I'd be surprised if "afonja" isn't included.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Elliot2(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:

That's to show you how foolish people from that side are..

They stayed put in the North after their son killed Northern elites and were rejoicing on the streets of that same North. If na you, wetin you go do them? No lie o

You can't just help but hate their guts.
if it pains u,u go after d killers n not some hapless individuals,u slowpoke! killing people simply cos they taunt n provoked u, is barbaric,

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Elliot2:
and why is that so? is it cos d ipob lots called ur kinds animal in zoo?! what exactly is the reason for the hate on ipob and igbos?
Reason was because IPOB hated other Nigerians and fellow Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2017
obiezed:

You are really are a piece of work,SMH,these ''anti Hausa/Yoruba music''only exist in your bigoted and hate filled mind,always jumping on any and every Igbo related thread to spew garbage,such a shame and a waste,I actually felt you had potetial.

Like I care? I don't even know who da hell you are and I don't really care.

This is NAIRALAND, not IGBOLAND or BIAFRALAND! If you don't want me on certain threads on NAIRALAND, then you should go and encave yourselves on IGBOLAND or BIAFRALAND.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.