Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (55939 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by brize(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected
Yoruba started the hate.... ewu hausa

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Will you just STFU, were you not here when IPOB miscreants were abusing anyone who tries to correct them of the hates and name calling?
Don't even think you are safe in Lagos yourself.
Meanwhile, Radio Biafra needs donations , go donate
What goes around comes around, when it hits your family members you will regret your actions.

18 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Igbos get killed all the time. What are you saying? You guys should just stay in the east. You are not liked by majority of Nigerians.
Which majority of Nigerians again? Speak for yourself. Useless propaganda everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:

Guy mind how you talk on social media, and you think that you're safe where ever you maybe guy you may die 2moro.
It is you that will die tomorrow for promoting hate and lies

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

What goes around comes around, when it hits your family members you will regret your actions.
Start preparing leaving Lagos now and come meet us in the SE, come here and abuse everybody as you want, at least you are safer here.

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nne5:
Nnamdi KANU's hate caused the 1967-1970 genocide too right?
Lalasticlala
Thats one of the ewedu muslim zombies that always claims to be Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Yoruba started the hate.... ewu hausa
Nkita ala, Nnamdi kanu started it

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Afam4eva(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Start preparing leaving Lagos now and come meet us in the SE, come here and abuse everybody as you want, at least you are safer here.
You've become a zombie to the extent that every Igbo person to you is a member of IPOB.

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
freshest4live:

Which majority of Nigerians again? Speak for yourself. Useless propaganda everywhere.

So you really think majority of Nigerians like the igbos? Common! Don't lie to yourself and the generality of forumites we have online real time. Igbos deliberately boxed themselves into a corner over the years with hate speeches because they lost an unnecessary war which has nothing to do with this generation. I didn't grow up hating the igbos myself but it grew on me gradually till it fully crystallized in the Jonathan administration when Igbo's bared their fangs for the yoruba tribe(my tribe).

It is nothing personal, just a reciprocal gesture.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Kazim88: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Do you mean what you are saying? If truly u mean it, then it would be an October to remember. Glued to the news.

It's an avoidable tragedy.... but those that are in goverment can actually solve the issue... but they choose not to.

They wish is for the masses to kill themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

You've become a zombie to the extent that every Igbo person to you is a member of IPOB.
I'm Igbo and a hater of IPOB or its devilish ideology and I know a majority of Ndigbo don't believe IPOB so what are you yapping about? Just know you ain't safe in Lagos so start making preparations

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Afam4eva(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm Igbo and a hater of IPOB or its devilish ideology and I know a majority of Ndigbo don't believe IPOB so what are you yapping about? Just know you ain't safe in Lagos so start making preparations
And what makes you think i'm a supporter of IPOB. Like i said, your zombie mode is activated.

15 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by pazienza(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected

Another Igbo man from Ijebu Igbo.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by deedeedee1: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Most are not returning... they would stand and resist those coward.

The whole North would be turn to War zone..

Igbos in the North can and would successfully protect themselves
REMEMBER HOW YOUR PEOPLE RAN FROM THE NORTH DURING THE 2015 ELECTION?
KEEP BEATING YOUR DIRTY HAIRY CHEST

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

And what makes you think i'm a supporter of IPOB. Like i said, your zombie mode is activated.
My message has been passed, get out of Lagos and meet us here, try make sure you donate to radio Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
this one just want to talk
my friend!!
Go & sit down.

What he said, is't true or false? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

Another Igbo man from Ijebu Igbo.
A Jew from Ghana

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Kazim88: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
deedeedee1:
REMEMBER HOW YOUR PEOPLE RAN FROM THE NORTH DURING THE 2015 ELECTION? KEEP BEATING YOUR DIRTY HAIRY CHEST
Atleast we know does that sign the Kaduna Declaration... We know Yerima Shettima We know Ango Abdullahi
Atleast this time we know who is responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by pazienza(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

You will be naive, if you believe that being is Igbo.

The North is not threatening IPOB, they are threatening Igbos in the North, using them as cheap blackmail to force IPOB to stop demand for Biafra.
Yet the impostor is happy about the threat on Igbos, hiding behind IPOB to unleash the Igbophobia in him.

18 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Atleast we know does that sign the Kaduna Declaration...
We know Yerima Shettima
We know Ango Abdullahi

We know Nnamdi kanu, Uche Mefor and their hates

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

So you really think majority of Nigerians like the igbos? Common! Don't lie to yourself and the generality of forumites we have online real time. Igbos deliberately boxed themselves into a corner over the years with hate speeches because they lost an unnecessary war which has nothing to do with this generation. I didn't grow up hating the igbos myself but it grew on me gradually till it fully crystallized in the Jonathan administration when Igbo's bared their fangs for the yoruba tribe(my tribe).

You are right about that but it doesn't support your conclusion that majority therefore hate Igbo's, this is definitely not true.
In my city, warri, around my neighborhood and church you find Igbo's, yorubas, urhobos, Edo's, ltsekiri's, lsokos, ljaws, living and working together. I only see the hate on this forum, maybe my experience is different from what is found elsewhere. Our close neighbors till date are Igbo's, even outside Nigeria my girlfriend is Igbo(My family is Edo/Urhobo/ltsekiri mix).

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by deedeedee1: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Atleast we know does that sign the Kaduna Declaration...
We know Yerima Shettima
We know Ango Abdullahi

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO THEM?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

The North is not threatening IPOB, they are threatening Igbos in the North, using them as cheap blackmail to force IPOB to stop demand for Biafra.
Yet the impostor is happy about the threat on Igbos, hiding behind IPOB to unleash the Igbophobia in him.
Tell me more

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

I have no issues with Igbos until Jonathan defeat @ the polls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Afam4eva(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

It's funny how some idiots like Yyeske don't see what is happening. It all started with "I hate IPOB not Igbo". Like you said, they're just using IPOB as an excuse to go on hating Igbos like they've been doing since we came in contact with them.

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by SHAKABOOM: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Shat ur dirty mouth..Anytin dat will fast track the break up of de zoo is welcome by me.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by chisupport: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
I saw this coming....when Nnamdi kanu's radio Biafra was busy playing that their "Ka'anyi ti'gbuo ndi awusa, ndi na'amaro chukwu,Tigbuo'a , zogbuo'a, Gbuo'a." all through the nights on radio biafra, Nobody cautioned them to stop. Now y'all are crying foul because of another song released by another Northern lunatic like Nnamdi Kanu.

I have said it before, Two wrongs can't make a right..Using hate speeches to try to drive home your points cannot be justified just because you talk about Biafra.

I am Igbo, yet I hate with all passion the method Nnamdi is using to go about this his Biafra thing.

The Rwandan (Tutsi / Hutu) genocide was ignited by a similar radio hate messages like that of Nnamdi Kanu's radio Biafra.

I really feel pity for Africans,
Umu Africa!!!! Ndonu!!!! Sorry!!!!

Udo diri ndi choro udo.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Igbos are Nigerians till Nigeria decide for dissolution and therefore, Igbos has the right to live in any part of Nigeria. Killing any Igbo man in the North now will be the end of Nigeria.

If Igbos are Nigerians, then it is expected for them to obey the law of the land. Nobody, yes nobody has the right to quit any citizen from any region in Nigeria but if we must stay together, let's do so with respect for one another and for our dear Nation. Promoting the destruction of a Nation is treason.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

It's an avoidable tragedy.... but those that are in goverment can actually solve the issue... but they choose not to.

They wish is for the masses to kill themselves.

Yes it is very avoidable! How? Igbos should move back enmasse to the east. We are down playing the root cause of this problem: xenophobia. The big two dominant tribes (Hausa and Yoruba)are beginning to feel uncomfortable with harbouring igbos in their millions in towns and cities. Doubt me at your peril. The Igbos have continually shied away from fixing the outward migration issues that they have. Now other tribes have now realized that there is an underlying factor which pushes out the best of igbo minds out of the east once they attain maturity in search of greener pastures. Only the igbo tribe can fix this problem. The Federal Government would not fix it. I as an individual (and a Yoruba man at that) admit that I feel a certain unease with seeing so many igbos in yorubaland. It is a ticking time bomb which needs to be fixed by only the Igbos. What chases igbo men and women from the east?

Igbo's have also compounded the problem by being very rude visitors to various towns and cities. This is specifically characterized by Igbos' penchant for labeling any town where they have a sizeable population as a "no man's land" which riles up the indigenous population to no end. If nothing urgent or concrete is done to solve the igbo problem in Nigeria soon enough, we are on the verge of witnessing a genocide which would trump that of the Hutu and Tutsi genocide by far. Till then, the majority of sane Nigerians will stayed glued to Social media and enjoy the opportunity to witness unfortunate incidents leading up to an avoidable human disaster of gargantuan proportions.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by pazienza(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's funny how some idiots like Yyeske don't see what is happening. It all started with "I hate IPOB not Igbo". Like you said, they're just using IPOB as an excuse to go on hating Igbos like they've been doing since we came in contact with them.

When you have time, go to facebook and search out for Igbos like , Ifeyinwa China Onyeabo, Chinwendu Carlos,Efizy Obi, Dede Chibu, etc.

These are hard core Igbo nationalists, with unquenchable hate for IPOB,they constantly put up scathing remarks about IPOB, yet they know when an Igbo hater is trying to hide behind IPOB to unleash Igbophobia, and they often deal mercilessly with such people.

A real Igbo might hate IPOB, but he can never fail to defend Igbo integrity from haters, nor will he \condone attempts to bring harm to Igbos, be they IPOB or non IPOB members.

When you see a supposedly Igbo man rejoicing over a threat directed towards Igbo people, you know you are dealing with an Arewa /Odua impostor.

16 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I have no issues with Igbos until Jonathan defeat @ the polls
That guy is speaking for himself. Many Igbo's may be boastful and sometimes unnecessarily tribal to your face, but saying Igbo's are hated everywhere is a fallacy and cannot be corroborated by facts.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.