Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56315 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2017
i dont blame d north for killing igbos constantly, rather i blame stupid, idiotic and foolish imbeciles igbos who despite d progrom and subsequent riots remain in d north. what on earth is an igbo man doing in the north. who is that stupid igbo man that went to d north and started buying and building properties. my brethen feel no pity for such people for they are the reason why there is no end to bloodshed. if there were no igbos in the north, the northerners will hve no reason to riot all d time. it must even amaze them that despite the killings igbos remain in the north. i mean how stupid can the igbo man be. damn

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2017
yim:
The level of hate I read on this platform is very scary.

Scary? Ehyaaa, sorry. Don't worry, you are safe.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Whatever they have planned against us my dear, we have a bigger and a swifter response for them. Let them draw the first blood and see what will become of both them and their enablers..
E-warrior, I hail o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Lajet:

Shut up Mr liar No Igbo person is scared of Northerns . that evil you are wishing for my people will caught up with you.
See grammar

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
MrSly:

Youare tout an a miserable pier. APC and tribal bigot. Where did you hear the hate song in the East? Nonsense!

If I say your comment surprises me, I'd be lying. My horizon of expectation for the kind of reply you and your ilks give is always correct. I can even anticipate your next comment successfully. I bet you are just a stupidity away from screaming "Afonja". Right?

Mind you, Radio Biafra has been singing hate songs since its inception. Have some dignity enough to swallow a piece of your own cake for once.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Almaheed:

engage me in some intellectual discourse, because of cheap likes on nairaland you keep spewing hate and doom. do you even know what is at stake here for the IBO's with this October 1 mandate, are you going to provide a means of livelihood for those returning to the east can you?

you ipob lots just rant no action I guess you didn't see this coming, you didn't expect the arewa mafia to react this way...no your hate put innocent lives at stake here. you live in your comfort zone and chest beat like you can do anything come to Kano and say nonsense.

you are naive, senseless and despotic the blood of the innocent lives of people spilled by this would be on your hands and that of your stupid leader if hate NK

lol... engage you?

I rather engage my dog!

Now piss off once more!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by rusher14: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
Yoruba started the hate.... ewu hausa

You guys still think it is a game.

I'm hoping you are outside the country otherwise this matter must surely come to your doorstep.

There'll be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
What is your plan for millions returning to Igboland in the next few weeks
you are a compound fool. which bloody plan. who asked those idiotic igbos to go north. what the hell are they looking for in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:
You have been the one preaching hate in this forum and that hate will fall on you.
Fear don dey catch you, you hailed Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants when they were hating. Don't worry dear, let's pray nothing happens and you guys stop hating on others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

If anything will happen the north wont announce it unlike this declaration that was released. Nothing will happen.

But let me tell you, once the north is out for a goal, no amount of your defense will make it rethink. Secondly there are 10 times igbos in north than Hausa in the south. Your reprisal attack is as good as nothing
stfu if u hve notin to say rather than spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by hardbody: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Why wont you give up when you lied that Jos and Abuja are not north.

They are both in the core north. I hope that settles it and leaves some money in your pockets. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Stricker321:

Stop disgracing yourself every anuohia mmadu. Go and drown in the Niger river abeg. Whether you support or not, whatever Igbo's go through will touch you one way or the other so stop splashing us dirty spit here.
Who be dis abeg? You guys want wahala and of course we all will suffer it and that's why we've been telling you you to reduce the hate speeches but una no gree.
Rain falls on the roof of the lazy and hardworking person, whatever you make out of the rain is up to you

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Fear don dey catch you, you hailed Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants when they were hating. Don't worry dear, let's pray nothing happens and you guys stop hating on others
on the contrary sometin terrible should happen to them. if that is what it will take for stupid igbos up north to relocate. idiots who value money over their lives. all d riots of the past did not teach them anything. sometin terrible must happen to them
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kn23h(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2017
What you give is what you get.

No sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Elliot2:
was ken saro wiwa killed for hate speech? he was killed simply for speaking the truth! do you think u hate ipob only for the hate speech?the truth is,,no! it is the truth u hate!
Just tell ya people to leave those parasites before October 1st ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by jojothegreat(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2017
The fire is enough to consume the whole nation..
I wish we are wise enough to attack these politicians that got us deep into this mess the way we attack each other here... I stay in the north, kano state, sabon gari, most of my friends here are both hausas, yorubas and igbos.... .. . But the kind of tribal hate i see here on nairaland makes me shivers.. .. I pray we live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kn23h(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
you are a compound fool. which bloody plan. who asked those idiotic igbos to go north. what the hell are they looking for in the north.

you're the compound fool.

Your people are traders. Who are their consumers?

Northerners/SWners should fight the economic war with you lots. Then you'll see who really needs Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2017
steppins:

Congo, the hate has always been there. Your stupid Oba lil Wayne is a good example.
He threatened to dump the people he calls fellow citizens inside the lagoon, if his candidate doesn't win.
Your people swore they would kill igbos and the South South people, if Jonathan had won in 2015.
Fortunately for everyone, Jonathan wasn't the do or die politician like the sick foool you guys supported.
Igbos are tired of this country and they are not afraid to admit it, unlike you cowards who are afraid of being alone.
If the South South people do not want to be any part of Biafra, we're more than happy to be on our own.
Pass, next please

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by rusher14: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:

So you call your brothers who have gone as far as Cambodia looking for greener pastures idiots for going to other parts of the nation for the same purpose?

Do you know the number of igbos who have lived up North in peace from one generation to the other?

I'm certain you are still a dependant.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Almaheed: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... engage you?

I rather engage my dog!

Now piss off once more!

you all are not different from the Nazis you are fuelled by hate and the reason why I care is that innocent lives would be lost because of pigs like you! you lack rationality and can't provide a superior argument to your ideology of hate...I wonder how you people think so sheepishly

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

you're the compound fool.

Your people are traders. Who are their consumers?

Northerners/SWners should fight the economic war with you lots. Then you'll see who really needs Nigeria.
son of a fool mumu ode oponu every igbo man is a trader.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Almaheed:

you all are not different from the Nazis you are fuelled by hate and the reason why I care is that innocent lives would be lost because of pigs like you! you lack rationality and can't provide a superior argument to your ideology of hate...I wonder how you people think so sheepishly

The sheepish thinking is mine to bear... why obsessed over it?

or...

You really want my attention?

I won't give you the pleasure of insults and name calling scenario... this is my last mention to you...

now go fvck your self!! Black clawed face as.shole

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by InvertedHammer: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

See them!!! Yeye! We ain't spoiling for war. All we are saying is go home and develop the east! Finito! You insult everybody and expect love in return? Where do you get that? All bridges have been burnt by the Igbo! Where do you start from. The cycles of hate continues and Nigeria will go burst soon.

No one is praying for war. Some Igbo people are clamouring for secession and instead of calling for a roundtable discussion to address their grievances, your kind misinterprete such calls as an act of war. No where was it stated that IPOB is stockpiling alms. It is the Nigerian side that keeps talking about war. Well everyone is resourceful these days. Is there any guarantee that you or/and your family members will not be killed if war eventually starts? Kill Igbo, kill Igbo. Well everyone bleeds and dies. If you think it is about Igbo blood alone, dream on. Some of you are squaring to occupy properties you couldn't build in triple your lifetime. It ain't gonna happen. Get your lazy behinds up and go fend for yourselves. 2017 and 1967 are not and can never be the same. If you don't like Igbo people building your cities, then stop selling your birthrights. No Igbo man held a gun to your head to sell.
\

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by steppins: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Pass, next please
You quoted my entire post just to say this? My post must have been a strong kick in the head.
Damn! I'm good.
Don't let the door hit your tired ass on your way out.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2017
rusher14:

So you call your brothers who have gone as far as Cambodia looking for greener pastures idiots for going to other parts of the nation for the same purpose?

Do you know the number of igbos who have lived up North in peace from one generation to the other?

I'm certain you are still a dependant.
why are u not in cambodia. why not iraq or better still somalia. how on earth will an igbo man wake up, bid his family goodbye and move to the north. despite all the riots that hve killed many igbos he remains there waitin for his turn to be killed. damn how stupid

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kn23h(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
son of a fool mumu ode oponu every igbo man is a trader.

You do your people proud. Trust me, the North is more developed than the East. People move to where they have a higher chance of surviving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Calling people 5% and telling them not to expect anything from your govnt b'cos they didn't vote for you is not tantamount to gradual killing abi?.
Calling for outright killing of Yorubas and Hausas is what then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FrankGiel: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
Onye osisi hara onu were daa gburu, gburu onwe ya. If Igbos residing in the North have ear, let them hear. I won't mourn no one, I will consider whoever refuses to relocate at least temporarily to have committed suicide when it happens. I've already told my friend who lives in Kaduna this.
how much did u give him to relocate
I'm sure he rather dies in the north hustling, than come back to beg for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

You do your people proud. Trust me, the North is more developed than the East. People move to where they have a higher chance of surviving.
bullshit why dont they go to somalia. any igbo man in the north is an idiot. sometin terrible must happen to them. igbos cannot b blackmailed because of some idiots up north. God punish any northern that reverses that order.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Zither:

How unashamedly hypocritical to give your full support to the quit notice issued to the Igbos by the Northerners but vehemently oppose the secession agitations by the same Igbos. If you are really serious in wishing the Igbos leave your states then support them so that they get Biafra and see if they won't leave as there would be little justification for their continued stay in foreign states. If you can't do that then stop blabbing and making noise as if you get an Oscar for speaking gibberish.
E

@ the bolded, at least you are aware of the implication of the current looming crisis.
Why do you want the support of others to get Biafra after insulting everybody, I thought you can get it with name calling, insult and call to killing

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nedu666: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2017
FrankGiel:
how much did u give him to relocate
I'm sure he rather dies in the north hustling, than come back to beg for money
then let him die. all the igbos killed in d north did not teach the fools anytin then he deserves to die.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by steppins: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

See them!!! Yeye! We ain't spoiling for war. All we are saying is go home and develop the east! Finito! You insult everybody and expect love in return? Where do you get that? All bridges have been burnt by the Igbo! Where do you start from. The cycles of hate continues and Nigeria will go burst soon.
Shut your trap! We've heard this go home and develop the east song enough.
The Nigerian government should grant the igbos their freedom as a separate country before they can leave.
You can't leave your own country while you're still a citizen of that country.
So, pocket that bullshît song if you have nothing better to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.