Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56036 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pavarottii:

U just open ur mouth and say rubbish. Av u heard nnamdi kanu talking about weapons or u av seen biafra agitators with weapons?
Where were you when he was soliciting for money to buy arms at a meeting in the US years back? It's on YouTube dear. Were the weapons supposed to be given to IPOB miscreants as souvenirs ?

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ttipsy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
based on the comments I'm seeing here, Nigeria isn't yet a Nation despite diversity that's not really the reason for the disunity and hate. we aren't one. it will take a lot.. to unite a Nation called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Opakan2: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
femolii:
Yes after killing the great nigeria politicians u people were jubilating n mocking norttherners.

That's to show you how foolish people from that side are..

They stayed put in the North after their son killed Northern elites and were rejoicing on the streets of that same North. If na you, wetin you go do them? No lie o

You can't just help but hate their guts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ttipsy:
based on the comments I'm seeing here, Nigeria isn't yet a Nation despite diversity that's not really the reason for the disunity and hate. we aren't one. it will take a lot.. to unite a Nation called Nigeria

True that!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Stricker321: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Stop it would you?! What successes? Please don't get me started. Igbos are on the totem pole of the 3 major tribes and are in danger of losing majority status to the ijaws. Hausa and Yoruba are not your mates in Nigeria anymore. All I feel for igbos is pity so never say this again.

Stop mentioning Yoruba alongside Hausa/Fulani, you are their slaves as confirmed by olu falae.

Why are you trying to feel among?

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
dreamangel:
I have been reading comments. So much hatred and wickedness in the hearts of persons. Some are cloaked in seeming reasonable arguments, what a person sows/supports that they shall reap in time and eternity.

my broda. not only you, am really concerned too,
the hatred is just too much.
these guys are genocide hungry.
they are all devilish demons.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by bilazego(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
It's obvious that most Igbo posters here are already scared of what may befall the great Igbo nation because of the hate speeches emanating from IPOB and Nnamdi kanu. 1967-2017, no lesson learnt.
I just pray everything is resolved amicably

Nothing will befall us that will not adversely affect your tribe. No one is sacred perhaps this will finally solve or address the issues been raised across the country. so don't rejoice yet.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Jflex07(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
E-warrior,i hail o
you can call me whatever you like, I stay in portharcourt, my gate man is from the north, their are so many Northerners living around my hood, I repeat, let anything happen to any igbo or south south person in the north and we will retaliate from here

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gorilla11:

What exactly is hateful about demanding for a referendum because clearly a particular sect is being marginalized with impunity?
It's a question
Go get your referendum and tell your guys to vacate the north, is that difficult? Arewa youths are already petitioning the UN to assist you

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by bilazego(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
I know you can't feed yourself independently aside your parents. Go and play outside

Thanks for telling me that your parents are still feeding you already.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stricker321:

Stop trying to feel among oga. The undisputed dominant tribe in Nigeria is the Hausa/ Fulani. There cannot be two alpha males in a pride. Even your prof Wole Soyinka knows this well that is why he described the Hausa/ fulni as first class citizens. Even Olu Falelae described Yoruba's as eternal slaves to the Fulani.

Same reason why there are hoards of Yoruba's languishing in prison after a fight in Ice where both parties suffered casualties.

Don't you have shame?

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am. Just worry about how to receive and care for millions of igbos expected back in the east in things get over board in Nigeria (as they are bound to). Still on still, yorubas no be ibos mate. Just leave Nigerian cities and towns already. Ya'all are irritating pests.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by rosebowl01(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Caustics:
cowards. Attempt any rubbish and it is arewa/aboki/fulani blood that will be spilled

Every Nonentity is throwing tantrums, and threats online while they lack actual ability to help or fight in real life.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngokafor(f): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

I think it is time that igbos are forgiven and much needed infrastructure is built in the east to ameliorate the plight of other Nigerians who have been subjected to a stampede who are in need of these amenities but have been somehow denied. It would not be good optics if we start witnessing xenophobic attacks on fellow countrymen.

It is time for the igbos to go back home. The road to Kigali is being tenaciously treaded by Nigeria once again after the 1966 debacle. Never again!

..This dude you are back with your rubbish talks....I know you are high with the knowldge that Igbos will be attacked in the north,since you are too cowardly to do so inspite of your fruitless calls to your brothers to that in SW..

Make no mistake about who the real casaulties will be at the end of the day....i know Igbos are preparing for any eventualities wherever they are,while your clueless brethren basks under the false impression,they are safe..Especially the Christian amongst you..what shall unfold will shock you..mark it.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
RoyalUc:

You are welcome. Hope you got the message?

fvck yourself out!!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Opakan2: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

You have been brainwashed by your elite to think Igbos are your problem, have you ever come to the east to harvest "riches " and someone stop you....

Why not come and Join OPC and help us show them the way out.

Zombie, Cow.

Over my dead body will I step foot on such useless, barren region talkless of wanting to harvest anything there.

Whatever is making your ancestral home unattractive to you, why you lots keep loitering around other people's homelands should stay put there.

Even the top 10 richest Nigerians have no investments there.. to show you how useless the place is.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stricker321:

Stop mentioning Yoruba alongside Hausa/Fulani, you are their slaves as confirmed by olu falae.

Why are you trying to feel among?

Misery loves company. I have addressed you earlier. Now swerve.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilazego:

Pray that no war breaks out in the north because even Yorubas won't be speared neither other minority tribes. thanks not just Igbo affairs. you should be concerned!
Yorubas were spared in the 1966 pogrom and the subsequent war
Look for another propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

I think it is time that igbos are forgiven and much needed infrastructure is built in the east to ameliorate the plight of other Nigerians who have been subjected to a stampede who are in need of these amenities but have been somehow denied. It would not be good optics if we start witnessing xenophobic attacks on fellow countrymen.

It is time for the igbos to go back home. The road to Kigali is being tenaciously treaded by Nigeria once again after the 1966 debacle. Never again!
the igbo need no ones forgiveness (2 million people is a steep price to pay).The xenophobic attacks you alluded to, has already begun-like this year ife crisis. like most non-easterners and igbos born and grown outside the region, you are out of touch with what's happening in the East.
what you guys don't understand is that, nnamdi kanu is counting on the north pulling up a stupid move to consolidate his vision.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngene44: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Nigeria must be and Nigeria must be exploited by Nigerians which Igbos are part of.
Kanu also caused the 1966 genocide

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Hopefully Nigerians will realise that this is not 60s, Ndigbo will not stand by and suffer another genocide in the hands of their fellow countrymen.
What is the reason this time,have Nzeogwu killed Sarduana of Sokoto the second time?Phuck hate speech!
Hate speeches caused it this time, Ojukwu had more legitimacy calling for a Biafra unlike now

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..This dude you are back with your rubbish talks....I know you are high with the knowldge that Igbos will be attackefpd in the north,since you are too cowardly to do so inspite of your fruitless calls to your brothers to that in SW..

Make no mistake about who the real casaulties will be at the end of the day....i know Igbos are preparing for any eventualities wherever they are,while your clueless brethren basks under the false impression,they are safe..Especially the Christian amongst you..what shall unfold will shock you..mark it.

Never you try to divide the Yoruba race again! I am a Christian and I am cool with my Muslim brothers. Leave us alone, why try to divide us. Whatever happens on Oct 1st, yorubas dey kampe. Igbos should use this opportunity to leave Yoruba land too in order to develop alaigbo. Is there something else there? Why are you igbos scared of going home? I have never seen this kinda thing before haba!!!! Igbos go home!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Jflex07(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Stop it would you?! What successes? Please don't get me started. Igbos are on the totem pole of the 3 major tribes and are in danger of losing majority status to the ijaws. Hausa and Yoruba are not your mates in Nigeria anymore. All I feel for igbos is pity so never say this again.
you don't feel pity for them but great hatred, I have Yoruba friends but no matter the tribal sentiments on nairaland ,I will never hate them cos they've been there for me through thick and thin. Nairaland tribalism and hatred is affecting you and this has taken your hatred for igbos to the real world,so I know you detest igbos so much, don't cover up with pity mr

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Opakan2: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Yorubas were spared in the 1966 pogrom and the subsequent war
Look for another propaganda

you dey mind that one?
Only a fool won't differentiate an omoluabi from iyanmiri flat head.. The shape of their head sef will give them off.

I just pray they don't gather and butcher them like goats as we see on all those extremist videos. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tubolancer(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kazim88:

Most are not returning... they would stand and resist those coward.

The whole North would be turn to War zone..

Igbos in the North can and would successfully protect themselves
YOU ARE A WICKED MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngokafor(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am. Just worry about how to receive and care for millions of igbos expected back in the east in things get over board in Nigeria (as they are bound to). Still on still, yorubas no be ibos mate. Just leave Nigerian cities and towns already. Ya'all are irritating pests.

So Igbos will leave and yorubas will stay?..you are simply delusional.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Drogbs: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Chest beating as usual. Abi no be the same igbos wey dey sell gala and rat poison for traffic throughout the length and breadth of yorubaland?
Lots of yorubas do cabu cabu and motor park owo mi da all over Nigeria, so why should I judge them or the 5% of Igbo hustlers in yoruba land who engage in legal ways to make money rather than crime??

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilazego:

What is one in Nigeria? you hate ibos and they hate you in return. you hang up against them yet they excel, what next you envy and become jealous of thier success.
Go get your Biafra instead of insisting on remaining in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Stricker321: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Don't worry about us but think about your brethren in the north as well. Out of fear, they have dissociated themselves from any call for oduduwa republic.

Let me see how the rampaging almajiris will differentiate Igbo's from Yoruba's when they start. I for one know that even the Yoruba Muslims flee for safety in the north when they start their riots.

Go figure.

And yes, Igbo's are not your mates in ritual killing, skull mining, incest and rape. You are masters in those fields.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Kazim88: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Opakan2:

Over my dead body will I step foot on such useless, barren region talkless of wanting to harvest anything there.

Whatever is making your ancestral home unattractive to you, why you lots keep loitering around other people's homelands should stay put there.

Even the top 10 richest Nigerians have no investments there.. to show you how useless the place is.

Oh, So you have not step ur foot on the East before... How come you believe that they don't accommodate other Nigerians without thorough investigation.

The reason the Igbos are growing daily in the North is because of One Nigeria....

Let's everybody separate.... The North can put a law where Igbos would be paying very high tax and would never own a property on the North.... they could even expel all the Igbos....

blame ONE NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by eagleeye2: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
If igbos in the North won't relocate back, I think it's best they start arming themselves to fight back anyone that attack the unprovoked. Let them not be a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

So Igbos will leave and yorubas will stay?..you are simply delusional.

How many yorubas dey north? The only thing that took me outside my region was school.

We are at ease when at home. Any Yoruba that is killed in the north or elsewhere is fair game (collateral damage). No time for ba turenci.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.