Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56058 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by bilazego(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We don't like you. Go home to the east and develop the place! Gosh, Nigerians can't stand you. They are just tolerating due to the One Nigeria mantra.

What is one in Nigeria? you hate ibos and they hate you in return. you hang up against them yet they excel, what next you envy and become jealous of thier success.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by repogirl(f): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okay, any one who allows themself or their family to be killed stupidly by those lowlife vermin will deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Archangel15: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
AnanseK:

So is this song more dangerous and more inciting than Nnamdi Kanu?

Northerners do not want to kill anybody, they just want you to vacate the north and go and inaugurate your beloved republic of Biafra, land of milk and honey. They are only helping you. Can't you see? The land of your dream Biafra in just 3 months? Please go for it !

You apparently do not understand what a song of genocide means, refer to your dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DPsalmist2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sometime in the 90s, Bola Ige wrote a controversial but landmark essay called, "The Road To Kigali." He later developed it into a series of essays published in his Nigeria Tribune Column, Uncle Bola’s Column, and so many other newspapers and magazines.

If you skim out the controversies as it relates to who is playing the role of the Tutsi and who is playing the Hutu in the case of Nigeria, the late lawyer and an agitator for a National Conference, argued that, left on the same path Nigeria was on, the people of Nigeria were headed for the same fate that befell Rwanda. The core of his argument was that a country that is structurally flawed, inherently unjust, where impunity reigns, and law and order means nothing to anyone, would constantly flirt with doom.

Bola Ige saw were Nigeria was headed over 20yrs ago..

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
dutchnorics:

Ya its very simple just ask ur oga at d top to upgrade other seaports in Nigeria every dick n harry have to travel to Lagos to free up his goods at d seaport,upgrade the one at calabar n pH,upgrade other international airports in other part of d country

At this juncture, we might just have to plead with the Federal Government to do something about the ports in the SE. We are getting choked already. We don't need xenophobic attacks in the SW or elsewhere for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pavarottii:

U just open ur mouth and say rubbish. Av u heard nnamdi kanu talking about weapons or u av seen biafra agitators with weapons?

Be the judge Pavarotti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nullboss: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Does it look like I care about you and your friends? I don't like igbo and so do millions of Nigerians. Deal with it!
Nekwa this fool o ,who your like EPP,who know you? dimwitted fool, don't worry when igbos leave you and your fellow likes we be slamming your heads on the floor to allah ,

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Drogbs: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

@the emboldened, truth is, nothing can be done. Igbos are naturally traders and of course, you know traders would only be tilted to areas where there are more demands, rather than on supply alone.

I said sometimes ago and I'd say it again; Igbos might not be able to survive on their own due to their nature. I'm stationed in the East and this subtle, but noticeable feature of having every Tom, Dick and Harry trade is plaguing almost every trader here and the market is gradually thining out in the East, hence, the willingness to move out of the region, and, or, to become a drug mule is easily obtainable here because the struggle is far from what is being preached on here daily. I have travelled all five states of the East and still do almost every month and the same thing plagues each state.

You wouldn't blame those who hop on the next available bus to Lagos, Oyo, Ogun or Kano, honestly. Survival is imperative and body and soul must be kept alive. Asking all Igbos scattered in all parts of the country to return home would mean that you'd be asking traders to sell to themselves, which would spell hunger.

For the bums who scream 'IPOB' daily you honestly need to see them clog every available newspaper stand and a part of the road every day and night.

And yes, I agree with you; it would happen but I pray it won't now. Kanu, at over 40, cannot brag of a roof over his head with his hard earned money. You shouldn't expect his followers to be any better, honestly.

Lol Igbos strive on the extended family system dude, so hunger is something we are alien to cause we are not Hausas that resort to begging or yorubas toutism to survive the hurdles of life, in Igboland everyone is a brother to the other regardless of blood affiliations or not. To deconstruct my point for better understanding, the East in the event of a massive repatriation of Igbos even in their millions from all over the country will never amount to Idp camps or refugee situations cause there will be countless rich uncles, cousins, nieces etc even the distant relations who will accommodate the returnees and set them up on a chain of welfare and business mostly through apprentenship or just ownership of a merchandise. Left for me I just want the sensible Igbos who don't see the basis for unity to return home and develop the East, cause opportunities are vast there!

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by ehissi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
This happens when you have a president who is sympathetic to the cause of a specific tribe or interest group; no matter the consequence.

They will not go unpunished! Their wickedness will not be without consequence. People mourn for syria, but no one reminds the mourner of the blood that rests on syria's hand.

It is well........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Odogwu042(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
fratermathy:
What of the anti-Hausa/Yoruba music that is also in circulation in the East?

It is easy to play the victim when the truth is half-revealed.

That said, no one should have to live in fear in his own nation. The federal government has to seat up to its duty of engaging the hate propaganda permeating the Nigerian political stratosphere of the day.

Secession can be successfully accomplished without hate messages and threats to lives and properties.

Haba !! This guy your obsession with anything Igbo is beyond me. Why must you jump on any thread that deals with Igbo. Get a life bro

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilazego:

What is one in Nigeria? you hate ibos and they hate you in return. you hang up against them yet they excel, what next you envy and become jealous of thier success.

Before God and man, I have never been envious of an igbo all my life. I would rather envy and want to emulate an Hausa- Fulani because we see life in pretty much the same lens. I am a Yoruba man by the way.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:
Igbos must develop and inhabit the east. This is the only solution to this kind of problem. If only the igbos had stayed and develop the east. But will the Igbos ever learn? cry

Apart from Lagos which part of south-west is more developed than the East?

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nku5: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You claim to be Igbo and you are jubilating that your fellow Igbos might be killed in the north??. shocked....It is only an evil being who would harbour such thoughts...Are the Igbos in the north members of IPOB you have a problem with?

My hunch tells me you are not Igbo but an impostor..best believe that the fire you and your SW brethren here and beyond are stoking hoping it would consume Igbos alone shall not spare you lots as well...We shall see.

That thing is not Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
As if Nigeria ended in 1966 pogrom, last last, millions will be killed like 1967-1970 and pray you and your family will not be consumed. Preach hate get hate back
and you say you're igbo, even if you aren't a biafra sympathizer you shouldn't say such..millions of your kinsmen died.. and you are here saying "last last", if truly you are igbo then you ought to be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kp3tech(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Not what you expected to read right? Yes I know it is bitter but that is the truth. You can't be in another's land then be rude and insolent.

I still don't get this another man's land, Nigeria is Federal Republic.

Till Nigeria separate every body is allowed to stay anywhere.

Nigeria is so primitive... At 57 we are still a n overgrown baby.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Eastfield1: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

@the emboldened, truth is, nothing can be done. Igbos are naturally traders and of course, you know traders would only be tilted to areas where there are more demands, rather than on supply alone.

I said sometimes ago and I'd say it again; Igbos might not be able to survive on their own due to their nature. I'm stationed in the East and this subtle, but noticeable feature of having every Tom, Dick and Harry trade is plaguing almost every trader here and the market is gradually thining out in the East, hence, the willingness to move out of the region, and, or, to become a drug mule is easily obtainable here because the struggle is far from what is being preached on here daily. I have travelled all five states of the East and still do almost every month and the same thing plagues each state.

You wouldn't blame those who hop on the next available bus to Lagos, Oyo, Ogun or Kano, honestly. Survival is imperative and body and soul must be kept alive. Asking all Igbos scattered in all parts of the country to return home would mean that you'd be asking traders to sell to themselves, which would spell hunger.

For the bums who scream 'IPOB' daily you honestly need to see them clog every available newspaper stand and a part of the road every day and night.

And yes, I agree with you; it would happen but I pray it won't now. Kanu, at over 40, cannot brag of a roof over his head with his hard earned money. You shouldn't expect his followers to be any better, honestly.

you remind me of one Village Drunkard that invented his own tradition in order to make sure the Cow killed for the Village Elder will be Share among them alone with out involving the family of Head of the Village Elders.
the worst and sad part of the tale is that he insist and stood firmly that He Knows what he Knows nothing about

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by eph12(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected
You're one of the innocent people that will be affected

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by julietm123: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:

tell them to leave the north!!!

those almajiri na maalu!!!

what is so difficult for Igbo to invest in their own land?
if I may use the term'isyou brain paining you or do you have sense at all.? '
Why should they leave? Are they no longer Nigerians. Until they cease to be Nigerians they are free to live wherever they choose. I dare the northerners to kill or harm them.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ojiofor: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We just don't like the Igbos. cry
Kill yourself bro that is the only solution because Igbos will not disappear from their current location which of course include Lagos cool.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

My brother na real wa...the way he was baying for Igbo blood up-north is a clear indication he is not Igbo..If it was IPOB member's blood he was thirsting for,i would have understood.
Tell your friends and relatives to vacate the north soonest, leave stories for the gods.
I've done my part

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by dreamangel: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
That is how Rwandan genocide began. Hidden radio stations kept calling for extermination of the Tutsi' like cockroach. I hope the Igbo will not be caught by surprise.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Leonbonapart(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

We wont be in the battle Bros! Hausa re very good at exterminating flat-heads in thousands so we wont be involved in the genocide.
you are but a child... won't waste my time with you anymore... wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Apart from Lagos which part of south-west is more developed than the East?

Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, and Osogbo. Also, we don't witness a mass migration of our youth to the South East. We rather develop our cities or we travel abroad to the west I.e America and U.K.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Why not just support the exit of Igbos from the federation through referendum rather than to contaplate committing genocide the second time.
We can go our seperate ways without killing each other like Malaysia and Singapore.
Tell us about IPOB effect and yours too in getting the much needed referendum, nobody is holding the Igbo nation now

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by biggy26: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Igbos get killed all the time. What are you saying? You guys should just stay in the east. You are not liked by majority of Nigerians.
No matter how pissed u are, don't make statements like this. And u can speak for yourself and don't generalize. Are different tribes not marrying them? Why didn't their parents stop d marriage? Is Peter Okoye not married to a yoruba etc? If other tribes don't like them, why don't they leave them to go? Hypocrisy!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you are saying in essence that there is no end in sight to the mass migration of Igbos to the towns and cities of those they hate with much ferocity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
why are you so stup!d and full of hate
You must be a......, I'd allow this pass

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nafizzey(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
IPOB must go grin grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Aziz404(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Igbo are the worse of human race.
if u people like urselves , leave the north before the northerners treat u like how Hitler treated Jews.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
why are you so stup!d and full of hate

I understand Yyeske's feelings now. When he was busy advocating for non-violence (and also tried to make those who say there won't be election in Anambra to have a rethink), thesame people insulted and called him all sorts of names, but today, what he talked about is gradually unfolding .
I don't think he hates Igbos. He is only trying to taunt those who didn't see what he was warning against then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

At this juncture, we might just have to plead with the Federal Government to do something about the ports in the SE. We are getting choked already. We don't need xenophobic attacks in the SW or elsewhere for that matter.

I will organize Thanksgiving in my local church if ur so called govt will do that because I know how much I spend coming to Lagos just to clear my goods n transport it to my base

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jflex07:
let anything happen to any igbo in the north, I will start with my gateman who's from katsina, rubbish
E-warrior,i hail o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.