Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets (76410 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by alphasperm(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
wink

There is no dignity in this, but when it's been lost, what to do?

I need help friends. Only the living can solicit for help. I am at the corridors of homelessness just don't want to engage in crime and other vices.

it's DAT a threat?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by McTobe(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
wink

I need help friends. Only the living can solicit for help. I am at the corridors of homelessness just don't want to engage in crime and other vices.
which course did u study or which technical skills do u have or what can u do very well, then ur location so that those that may wish to help will know where to start from.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by alphasperm(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
kevoh:
Hell fire awaits her for this kind of dressing. angry angry Thank Lucifer, these are the kind of hot and sexy people we will be having in hell not all these boring and ugly Mary Amaka girls. tongue

lol...really sounds lyk ur posting from hell...
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by nofuckz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
McTobe:
which course did u study or which technical skills do u have or what can u do very well, then ur location so that those that may wish to help will know where to start from.

Dropped out
Am into photography
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by policy12: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Daughter of a pastor, this one can never be a virgin

Hunnn how do u know is it by dressing now?

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Ihutomi: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
So u expect me to bleam the father, no way, she is a grown woman and can withstand the heat of hell fire, bcoz salvation is a personal race. Enjoy my sister and Sufer later.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Efewestern: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Pastor's house,na him go fine pass,my people dey live for poor surrounding,pastor's dress na hin go clean pass,it hard for my people for dem to buy soap,pastor na him dey give respect pass and dey go dey do bad bad bad bad things.
suffer suffer for world,enjoy for heaven,Christians go dey shout........,Muslims go dey yap allahu Akbar,open your eyes o every one,pastor na miliki,imam na gbaladun,pope na enjoyment,Pastor dey for London,Imam dey for mecca,arch bishop dey for Rome,dey go carry all the money and dey go start to yab themselves......... Fela is a prophet indeed my guy. everything he detailed in those lyrics I wrote above and his songs are really happening now,20 years after his death. RIP to Fela,Africa's greatest ever. no musician can be like him again

please the name of the song.. I need it
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by darlenese(f): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
wink

Pls engage in crime and other vices if u think that is the only way to survive.

nonsense, I hate it when people beg online, go to a building site u will see pregnant women and nursing. Mothers carrying head pans, doing hard jobs to survive. u have a smart phone , bought data and decided to beg with it. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by nofuckz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
McTobe:

I want to head Lagos to work a year plus so I can go get a degree, but i just don't were or what to do.

I am a fast learner and would put in my best all i need is an avenue to make a little money honestly. I just don't want to remain in same state.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by smartnero24(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
No comment
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by geemonee88: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Interesting comments. While God is looking at the inward you guys are distracted by the outward and thats why somebody like Rahab the Prostitute is finding her name in the genealogy of Jesus thus making her a conduit through which Jesus the saviour of the world came by (Matt 1). David is a man after Gods heart. I hope your names will be found amongst the heroes of faith like that of Rahab, Moses, David etc. God is not a respecter of anybody for he is God all by Himself. Jesus called Him my Father but people of his time called it blasphemy. Dont be distracted by the Physical my people. Well done to the bloggers because their market de sell
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Edithspecials: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
[ author=Bimpe29 post=59199821]Then what's her father take home from this? [/quote]

But she's an adult na
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:
Let their children b slaying while members be praying ...
Them go pray taya
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by nofuckz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
darlenese:

Pls engage in crime and other vices if u think that is the only way to survive.

nonsense, I hate it when people beg online, go to a building site u will see pregnant women and nursing. Mothers carrying head pans, doing hard jobs to survive. u have a smart phone , bought data and decided to beg with it. rubbish
Am in no way begging for money, and i also know there are people at different building sites' doing jobs of labourers. whatever they earn is only for survival just and just that. I don't just want to survive.
Am a couple weeks away from not having shelter so its not a crime if someone in a position to help, helps me get a life.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by calabardick(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

grin shocked tongue

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Lakesidenet: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I wanted to comment but since she is a pastor's daughter I will still comment

She ain't one at all
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by zyzybee(f): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yoy are beautiful Sharon dear keep slaying!. They are both adults, they choose to stay anywhere whether with mom or dad. You people should try and feel these children's pain. They are just having fun to put their worries behind them. You think they are happy that they never had that mum m and dad at home relationship with their parents and now they are divorced? Make them enjoy abeg. This is hollywood not london.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Fadman4real(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
geemonee88:
Interesting comments. While God is looking at the inward you guys are distracted by the outward and thats why somebody like Rahab the Prostitute is finding her name in the genealogy of Jesus thus making her a conduit through which Jesus the saviour of the world came by (Matt 1). David is a man after Gods heart. I hope your names will be found amongst the heroes of faith like that of Rahab, Moses, David etc. God is not a respecter of anybody for he is God all by Himself. Jesus called Him my Father but people of his time called it blasphemy. Dont be distracted by the Physical my people. Well done to the bloggers because their market de sell

Hmmmmm, there is a big difference here could you see the comments by most of the guys. Guys are already lusting over her because of what she wore. Men are motivated by their eyes and this is scientifically proven, the bible says if you look at a woman lustfully you av committed fornication. It also says that temptation would come but woe unto he who temptation comes from.

You can't dress like this and expect to draw men to Christ rather you return them back to sin and the way of the world. Imagine a fornicator going to church to hear d world of God to help him change his ways sees this in the service. He would remember his sinful past and go back to it.

Read the book of 1 Timothy 2:9 for more information and you can also Google the meaning of dressing modestly.

Coming to Rahab and David, Rahab was a prostitute who recognized she needed to be saved and was saved. Did the bible say she continued her prostitution in Isreal, I don't think so. David sinned and begged God to forgive him and he was forgiven. He didn't go back to the sin again.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:
slaying in a holy way...nonsense..
I agree with u in fact her bum shorts are anointed
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Oluwatosin27(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Daughter of a pastor, this one can never be a virgin

OK. the question is, are u a Virgin?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by gidjah(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
never even knew they've gone their seperate ways....,,, what a shame and wide slam to Christianity !!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by rebellion1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Jealous?

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by maxdosh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
So because her father choose to be a pastor she should not chose to become a slay queen.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by DeepSight(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

Paying, you mean.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by petbam: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
The girl is doing what her father is preaching, go to the church you will see all manner of dressing as if they re in a club house. This man is really a false prophet, no wonder the Bible says judgement will start in the house of God.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by solid3(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus see street abeg.

Out leaders are stupid.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Why is it that often times pastors' children will always bring reproach to their ministry, Just wondering why!!
because people see their father as a holy man, pastor, clean spirit etc but they know their father for who he truly is... A Scam!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by onyokometer: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chai....na so Hophinie and Phinihas disgrace their father due to poor parenting. Eli got the consequences. But who am I to judge them,but they say that any human without conscience is lost. A popular pastor children should not be seen dressed this way. What does it tell about their father and mother. Please Nigerian bottling company when I'll the N100 coca cola be sold in Owerri. This cheating too much oooh
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by onyokometer: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
kevoh:
Hell fire awaits her for this kind of dressing. angry angry Thank Lucifer, these are the kind of hot and sexy people we will be having in hell not all these boring and ugly Mary Amaka girls. tongue
Chairman u don already visit there? How that side? We way dey hear de try our best to make heaven. Enjoy ur hot and sexy girls.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by kevoh(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
onyokometer:

Chairman u don already visit there? How that side? We way dey hear de try our best to make heaven. Enjoy ur hot and sexy girls.
Enjoy your boring and ugly Mary Amakas!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by macphilip: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
That she is a Pastor's daughter doesn't mean she should not leave her life the way she pleases
its her choice!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by kabaka1: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
...and all am thinking about is how i'd love her to just bless and punish me every morning with that her big milk industry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.