Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets (76412 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Why is it that often times pastors' children will always bring reproach to their ministry, Just wondering why!!
Train up a child in a way he should go.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Rajosh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Daughter of a pastor, this one can never be a virgin
virgin ke. when the papa is said to be shaging other people's daughters.What morals will he teach her
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by anigold(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
She's slaying with my Tithe. Meehn. Dem legs though.
grin grin grin Tithes is only meant to Jews not Christians ,if you choose to pay you are just dashing your pastor free money..
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by castro316: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
wink

There is no dignity in this, but when it's been lost, what to do?

I need help friends. Only the living can solicit for help. I am at the corridors of homelessness just don't want to engage in crime and other vices.

How can I help you
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by onward4life(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benekruku:

So who is her father? God?

I just feel that's not really one of his daughters. Or dnt yu tink that way?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by headz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
which commandment did she break. She's Good looking jor
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by dederocs(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Walahi if I dey anywhere close to this girl, I must chase her die
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by wiwa94: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
FRESH AND KILLING IT, LET WAILERS BE.. WEA DEA NOISE REACH
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Golden75(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pastors ve been deceiving followers since 1900.See wetin omo pastor wear and dat she is a Gospel Singer ......but wait re u sure my tithe is not among d money her papa used to send her abroad...... yeeeeeeee mogbe
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Golden75(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
onward4life:

I just feel that's not really one of his daughters. Or dnt yu tink that way?

and who's daughter do u feel she is? Mr feeler
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by onward4life(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Golden75:

and who's daughter do u feel she is? Mr feeler

It could anybody bro. Let go!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by bcbones: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls don't get it twisted....she is not the pastor, difference no dey be papa n puking.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by nofuckz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
wink

There is no dignity in this, but when it's been lost, what to do?

I need help friends. Only the living can solicit for help. I am at the corridors of homelessness just don't want to engage in crime and other vices.

To anyone this post might have offended I want to apologize.
It's totally out of place to have put it up, and i realize that only an individual can conquer his problems and challenges. am truly sorry.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Tscholar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
joinnow:
Below is the problem
Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.
This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men.

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children.
They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do the great men know, that while their children are at home watching TV, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to Sucess and greatness.

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive.... No wonder, most pastors' kids become wayward and can not take over after their fathers..

Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses.
No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Isreal. Even though, Jethro brought them back much later.

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind. Carry them along. Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home.

Let them experience what you experience that makes you what you are.
Let them become your PAs, even your errand boys and girls.
Let people say that they are following their father's step.
Pls, DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND..

Copied
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by oladoja1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
a pastor resurrected a dead woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21nlgCFB_SM
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
kevoh:
Hell fire awaits her for this kind of dressing. angry angry Thank Lucifer, these are the kind of hot and sexy people we will be having in hell not all these boring and ugly Mary Amaka girls. tongue
comot for here, chronic masturbator
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by kevoh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
comot for here, chronic masturbator
Are you done talking commenting? Or should I book more space for you, so you can regale the whole Nairaland with stories of how you stalk me whenever am in the bathroom to know if I am masturbating since you are a jobless person ? undecided undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by McTobe(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2017
nofuckz:

I want to head Lagos to work a year plus so I can go get a degree, but i just don't were or what to do.

I am a fast learner and would put in my best all i need is an avenue to make a little money honestly. I just don't want to remain in same state.
I can't make out much from what u typed. Do you hv any technical skills? if u do wot is it, and which state do you reside
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by McTobe(m): 1:42am On Aug 07, 2017
nofuckz:

Dropped out
Am into photography
OK I don't hv people into that line and I am not into there as well. But next time u want to ask for help plz always state ur skills it can b a selling point for u. U don't know who may stumble into d thread. I wish U well.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Christian suppose to dress modest not like the world,how can the sinners tell,the difference
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by darlenese(f): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
nofuckz:

Am in no way begging for money, and i also know there are people at different building sites' doing jobs of labourers. whatever they earn is only for survival just and just that. I don't just want to survive.
Am a couple weeks away from not having shelter so its not a crime if someone in a position to help, helps me get a life.

you are in no way begging for money and u will become homeless in a couple of weeks time.
listen to yourself, who are are fooling?
if u think u cant do little jobs just to survive yet u can't even pay ur rent then u are are potential ritualist, take it or leave it.
I dislike young lazy ass like u.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by nofuckz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
darlenese:

you are in no way begging for money and u will become homeless in a couple of weeks time.
listen to yourself, who are are fooling?
if u think u cant do little jobs just to survive yet u can't even pay ur rent then u are are potential ritualist, take it or leave it.
I dislike young lazy ass like u.

I owe you no explanation, but nevertheless.
I feel i should never had put up that post but i already did and also try to change the impression it gave.

All i wanted was someone giving me an opening where I can earn myself a little money and not me begging for Money. Maybe Ii didn't come across right, well that's because don't own a certificate. A person who begs to live is not living his own life and would be better off dead.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by darlenese(f): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
nofuckz:

I owe you no explanation, but nevertheless.
I feel i should never had put up that post but i already did and also try to change the impression it gave.

All i wanted was someone giving me an opening where I can earn myself a little money and not me begging for Money. Maybe Ii didn't come across right, well that's because don't own a certificate. A person who begs to live is not living his own life and would be better off dead.

well said.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by gwama: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
End time pastor daughter grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by ArcToyin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Angeleena:
slaying in a holy way...nonsense..
There is nothing holy in this
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Angeleena:
slaying in a holy way...nonsense..
hmm. U re beautiful.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets by hisinkship(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
bigCassava:
After rigorous legal battle held by pastor Anita against her husband which lead to their divorce,according to the court proceeding the duo are to take one of their daughters each as

Pastor Chris is left with his eldest daughter Sharon while his embattled wife goes with Charlene. Sharon is a gospel singer and also an award winning song writer. Pastor Chris oyakhilome's first daughter looking great on shot.

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter.html?m=1

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXUdQtchKL8/?hl=en

Today we are really not ready to become Christians rather we make out Christ-likeness and Godliness to be as we desire or as we are not based on what God really is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.