Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men (1811 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Last month checking my glfd mobile found out she chats sexually with other men exchanging photos and speaking like that / i love you /i miss you/ how you like to do it/..... with two of them the chatt was more close and with the other one more personal. she also speaking intimidating about me me with them. When i told her she got very angry i check her mobile breaking her privacy and told me she is just playing and she doesnt own any explanation as am not her husband. am very confused i dont know what to do next
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by sarahade(f): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
kostantin:
Last month checking my glfd mobile found out she chats sexually with other man exchanging photos and speaking like that / i love you /i miss you/ how you like to do it/..... with two of themthe chatt was more close and with the other one more personal. she also speaking intimidating about me me with them. When i told her she got very angry i check her mobile breaking her privacy and told me she is just playing and she doesnt own any explanation as am not her husband. am very confused i dont know what to do next

Please leave her alone you deserve better
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by uzoormah(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guy u are now the "side chick"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
uzoormah:
Guy u are now the "side chick"
what means side chick ?
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by Talasuma(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
kostantin:
Last month checking my glfd mobile found out she chats sexually with other man exchanging photos and speaking like that / i love you /i miss you/ how you like to do it/..... with two of themthe chatt was more close and with the other one more personal. she also speaking intimidating about me me with them. When i told her she got very angry i check her mobile breaking her privacy and told me she is just playing and she doesnt own any explanation as am not her husband. am very confused i dont know what to do next

Bro why are you confused? Cus she clearly stated you're not her husband, why not turn her to f*ck-buddy
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by uzoormah(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
kostantin:
what means side chick ?

It is actually meant 4 gals.. bt in factual terms. u are and have always been the 3rd boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dont know i have feelings for her. Couldnt believe what i ve seen.
Talasuma:

Bro why are you confused? Cus she clearly stated you're not her husband, why not turn her to f*ck-buddy
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by nrexzy: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Brosssssss she don tell u naaah u no be her husband if u marry am she go talk say u no be her God..

My brother u don miss road na Yaba left u enter no be banana island motor u dey use ur head oo

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by Olibboy: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by IdeyFindWife: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
kostantin:
Dont know i have feelings for her. Couldnt believe what i ve seen.

Lukatyew? Wich kain feelin's?! Best believe whatcha seeing dude.

Most chicks doing that in these recession days aint often able to separate fantasies from reality. They're prone to later meeting up and shagging those sextmate dudes; when the crunch hits, their panties drop like coins in a wishing well. Don't break out the champagne instead just dust your Nikes and take off, bro, this ones no keeper because she's still sowing her oats, wasting her time and life away. Don't let her add yours to the bill. You deserve better angry.

Jettison her arss already undecided.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by princepaul20(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
I HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS FOR YOU.
1.IF YOU ARE DATING HER HOPING TO MARRY HER,PLZ I WOULD ADVICE YOU REMOVE UR MIND FROM THERE. INSTEAD FOCUS ON THE S
EX U CAME FOR.
2.BUT IF YOU R SERIOUS ABOUT MARRYING IN A WAY THAT U THINK THAT YOU MUST, I DID ADVICE YOU TO STYLISHLY BACK OUT FROM THE RELATIONSHIP.
FROM YOUR WRITE UP ND THE GIRLS RESPONSE WHEN U CONFRONTED. IT SEEMS SHE IS IN HER EARLY TWENTIES PROBABLY BTW 21-25 COZ THAT'S HOW THEY BEHAVE.THIS SET OF AGE MOST OF THEM ARE CARRIED AWAY BY SO MUCH ATTENTION ND FOR UR INFO MANY OF THEM DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by BLACKdagger: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
But she said the truth na u aint her husband..
So why worried so much abt her sexchat.

Or u telling me u dnt flirt or hav not flirted with other gals. Physically or verbally or "medially".
Ever since u 2 started dating?.
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by PrickGetSize(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hate guys who complain over a cheating girlfriend. They're just unnecessarily greedy and are big fools too. She's just a girlfriend, not your wife. She's free to fvck anybody!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Public utility alert bro.
Back off bro! I repeat, back off!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks a lot bros and sis for your replies.Really i dont know what next. I fall inlove with that girl. I find always excuses for her rubish. But now since openly stated that is her privacy to sexchat and also speak with her mates about me not so good repeatedly it is difficult to find an excuse for her supposed love to me. It hurts me that this 2 years relationship with her is mostly one sided builted more from my side. I dont want to Bleep it up but i dont know how to restore the lost trust and appreciation.
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
No i didnt flert others by any means.
BLACKdagger:
But she said the truth na u aint her husband..
So why worried so much abt her sexchat.

Or u telling me u dnt flirt or hav not flirted with other gals. Physically or verbally or "medially".
Ever since u 2 started dating?.
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by alen4smith(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
kostantin:
Last month checking my glfd mobile found out she chats sexually with other men exchanging photos and speaking like that / i love you /i miss you/ how you like to do it/..... with two of them the chatt was more close and with the other one more personal. she also speaking intimidating about me me with them. When i told her she got very angry i check her mobile breaking her privacy and told me she is just playing and she doesnt own any explanation as am not her husband. am very confused i dont know what to do next

confused about what?that you are dating a Hoe!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by Lisaint(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
kostantin:

Wait are u thinking you are in a relationship before?

Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Maybe am blured by my feelings and i cant see clear or i dont want to accept the bitter reality. I dont know. I ve spend and done a lot for being near that girl the last 2 years. Last time now she is always keeping very well her mobile never leave it alone and has pin code also i spot her has talks and ehen i appear she ends it quickly or they call her when am there she doesnt pick or when pick said i am busy i call you back. In sexual life now she doesnt want it so often anymore the most times she is doing it without will and she asks things for that. All those things make me to suspect that something is runing out of me.
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Thank God you discover the animal on time

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by kostantin(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Dont know what to tell her and how to move on. I would like that is me who is wrong but i cant find excuses for her so easy anumore. To be honest I want her. I dont want to break. But
kostantin:
Maybe am blured by my feelings and i cant see clear or i dont want to accept the bitter reality. I dont know. I ve spend and done a lot for being near that girl the last 2 years. Last time now she is always keeping very well her mobile never leave it alone and has pin code also i spot her has talks and ehen i appear she ends it quickly or they call her when am there she doesnt pick or when pick said i am busy i call you back. In sexual life now she doesnt want it so often anymore the most times she is doing it without will and she asks things for that. All those things make me to suspect that something is runing out of me.
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by LorenzoWisdom(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
kostantin:

obviously she is cheating on u...

any way na niggaz lyk u deserves to check ma signature
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
And what re u still doing with her? Run for u life bro
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by Gebbson007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just go back and apologize to her about invading her privacy n promise nt to do it again . Dude kill whatever feeling u v fr her den turn er 2 ur xex object or just breakup with er Cux

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by rockyh(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
kostantin:
Thanks a lot bros and sis for your replies.Really i dont know what next. I fall inlove with that girl. I find always excuses for her rubish. But now since openly stated that is her privacy to sexchat and also speak with her mates about me not so good repeatedly it is difficult to find an excuse for her supposed love to me. It hurts me that this 2 years relationship with her is mostly one sided builted more from my side. I dont want to Bleep it up but i dont know how to restore the lost trust and appreciation.
reason I only keep bedmate so as not to be emotionally drained
Re: Girlfriend Chatting Sextings With Other Men by Transcendwonder: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
She is righ, isn't she?
You're not her husband yet and you would never be.
The msg here is clear as crystal, chop all you can while it lasts. Yo hoe aint got no respek for u!

(1) (Reply)

Three(3) Ways Guys With Small Manhood Can Satisfy A Woman / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.