Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men (4761 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
It is so disheartning and alarming that greater percentage of Nigerian married men are very unfaithful. I wonder what message they are passing to younger generations cos even now, you can hardly find a guy who is sold out to just one woman.i dont understand why this is so rampant and i dont want to believe that the devil is not innocent this time around.
"The thing wen vex person pass na them baba alaye", they entice, "buga", lure, cajol and do all manner of vices to land these innocent girls on their , i understand some of these girls make dough outta this shameful act but ow on earth can we console so many housemaids that have been forcefully abused by their oga's husbands, nieces, step daughters, secretaries. they heartlessly go as far as blackmailing innocent girls who want a job in thier organizations. Daughters are no longer free to bring their friends home, lecturers happen to fall for anything in skirt, politicians are at the very top of these wicked immoral act. We need serious intervention, marriages are crashing at an alarming rate.
Pls anybody, what is the way out?
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by oyinda3(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
na today? grin

anyways, the way out is to castrate all males lipsrsealed
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by daylae(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
@oyinda what about procreation?
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ oyinda, na wa oh, lol
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by oyinda3(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
daylae:

@oyinda what about procreation?

procre-wetin?
naija is overpopulated with starving children and spreading diseases. don't forget that grin

all men should be castrated after their second child. it will reduce overpopulation and infidelity.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by daylae(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
No mind her. She don forget say she get men as close relations.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by daylae(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
@oyinda oribibe ko ni ogun orififo.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Abekeade08(f): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Poster,
It is very disheartening and this has made me scared to cast my lot with a niaja man. I think a lot of naija women have fault in this too, a lot of them keep quiet and stay in their homes even when their husbands cheat exposing them to vile diseases. If married nigerian women showed these men pepper, they would think twice before going to cheat on their wives.

They neva born the man wey won cheat on me, because we will just end up killing ourselves in that house. It will be fire on the mountain from then, I would not respect him and will make that house hell on earth for him. I know a lot of people will say he will leave me blah blah, well then let him leave. Honey' i'll be just fine. I won't consider any fools feelings that will expose me to STD's & HIV and risk making our kids orphans shior. undecided

1 Like

Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by daylae(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abeke don vex o! But some women push their hubby out themseves.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nigerian Men are real atutupoyoyos, I tell you. grin grin
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

@Poster,
It is very disheartening and this has made me scared to cast my lot with a niaja man. I think a lot of naija women have fault in this too, a lot of them keep quiet and stay in their homes even when their husbands cheat exposing them to vile diseases. If married nigerian women showed these men pepper, they would think twice before going to cheat on their wives.

They neva born the man wey won cheat on me, because we will just end up killing ourselves in that house. It will be fire on the mountain from then,  I would not respect him and will make that house hell on earth for him. I know a lot of people will say he will leave me blah blah, well then let him leave. Honey' i'll be just fine. I won't consider any fools feelings that will expose me to STD's & HIV  and risk  making our kids orphans shior. undecided

My sentiments exactly. My friend went out with a guy who is married with kids (he omitted this while they went out a few times), even took her to his office party and introduced her to his friends as his wife and one of the colleagues even asked about his kids (The man didnt know she heard it) So this man lied to her about his wife and kids and lied to his colleagues by calling her his wife.

That sent shivers down my spine. Marriage vows are disregarded and its just a formality now with these men. I think I may just get a couple or 10 cats and live happily ever after because I dont want to lose my looks worrying over a useless buffoon and who he is fooking whenever he sees anything with a lipstick and skirt on.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by chika98: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
We all think it is prominent in Nigerian men because they are the ones who date more. Men generally do cheat on their wives. That is why we have the show called "cheaters" which shows American men both white, black and everything else in between.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by chic2pimp(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2010
simo2rule:

It is so disheartning and alarming that greater percentage of Nigerian married men are very unfaithful. I wonder what message they are passing to younger generations cos even now, you can hardly find a guy who is sold out to just one woman.i dont understand why this is so rampant and i dont want to believe that the devil is not innocent this time around.
"The thing wen vex person pass na them baba alaye", they entice, "buga", lure, cajol and do all manner of vices to land these innocent girls on their , i understand some of these girls make dough outta this shameful act but ow on earth can we console so many housemaids that have been forcefully abused by their oga's husbands, nieces, step daughters, secretaries. they heartlessly go as far as blackmailing innocent girls who want a job in thier organizations. Daughters are no longer free to bring their friends home, lecturers happen to fall for anything in skirt, politicians are at the very top of these wicked immoral act. We need serious intervention, marriages are crashing at an alarming rate.

What a load of poppycocks!!!!

How about the ever increasing level of Infidelity amongst Naija Women? undecided
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Sauron1: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

What a load of poppycocks!!!!

How about the ever increasing level of Infidelity amongst Naija Women? undecided

The OP must be high on Vicodin.
One would think these "devilish" Naija men are having sex with themselves and the women are excluded.
Infildelity in Naija men = Infidelity in Naija women.

99% of the time, the Naija women know they are screwing a married man but they can't be bovvered.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by chic2pimp(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

One would think these "devilish" Naija men are having intimacy with themselves and the women are excluded.

99% of the time, the Naija women know they are screwing a married man but they can't be bovvered.
Exactly.
Peeps just log on to NL to rant.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Sauron1: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Exactly.
Peeps just log on to NL to rant.

Especially when a rich smart boy has just slept with their women. grin
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Krayola(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

One would think these "devilish" Naija men are having intimacy with themselves and the women are excluded.

hahahaha. . . . That make a lot of sense tho. grin
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by ayettymama(f): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2010
abeg pls what is buga??

what is punyaga sef??

i need to learn these slangs

some lagos monkeys are tryna do me anywho
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by KennyG6(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2010
Poster, what is new? Clinton, Sven Erricksson and so many other non Nigerian men have at one time or the other been caught with their pata down with people working for them, Again this is a male issue or need i say people who abuse their position
A typical man finds it difficult to resist any good looking woman, what chance has he got when the woman is "out to get him.", abeg leave naija men alone jare
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by anniebear(f): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2010
Abekeade08:

@Poster,

They neva born the man wey won cheat on me, because we will just end up killing ourselves in that house. It will be fire on the mountain from then, I would not respect him and will make that house hell on earth for him. I know a lot of people will say he will leave me blah blah, well then let him leave. Honey' i'll be just fine. I won't consider any fools feelings that will expose me to STD's & HIV and risk making our kids orphans shior. undecided

the fact remains thats u guyz living out of naija cant take it but the women in naija will want to endure no matter wat especially if she's dependant on him.
wat a world we live in naija
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Abekeade08(f): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2010
My sentiments exactly. My friend went out with a guy who is married with kids (he omitted this while they went out a few times), even took her to his office party and introduced her to his friends as his wife and one of the colleagues even asked about his kids (The man didnt know she heard it) So this man lied to her about his wife and kids and lied to his colleagues by calling her his wife.

That sent shivers down my spine. Marriage vows are disregarded and its just a formality now with these men. I think I may just get a couple or 10 cats and live happily ever after because I dont want to lose my looks worrying over a useless buffoon and who he is fooking whenever he sees anything with a lipstick and skirt on.
Girl, I hear stories like that all the time. How can a married be so bold to take a chick to his office party?? These men no dey fear God ooh.
How about the ever increasing level of Infidelity amongst Naija Women?
@chic2chip
Maybe its ever increasing because women are starting to dish out the same card they are dealt.

You are right Sauron, however generally a lot  naija women are dependent on men or look for men to take care of them. This attitude is fostered in the nigerian culture. That's why a lot of hungry chicks without morals find it easy to sleep with married men as a means of getting money for their upkeep. They of course see these foolish men as magas while having their own steady boyfriend on the side. I don't know if it is poverty,gluttony or laziness that leads these women to such acts, but i am happy that young women are getting good jobs in naija and learning to be independent. I have been in the U.S since my teens, and America fosters the attitude of a strong proud woman that needs no man, but wants a man. I am independent, and I take full care of myself without help from anyone. If a single man offers me a present, I am immediately suspicious of his motive talk less of a married man. I hope in another 50yrs, the women in naija become more independent and  won't have to belittle themselves to sleep with these married men for money.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Abekeade08(f): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2010
the fact remains thats u guyz living out of naija cant take it but the women in naija will want to endure no matter wat especially if she's dependant on him.
Annie, Why is this so? Is it because of lack of men or what? Even girls that are not married stay with their cheating boyfriends after they know he has cheated. It's so messed up to me. When i visited naija in 2008, my girlfriends were advising me not to marry a naija man, they told me they don't have a choice that's why they date naija men in, but if they did, they will date men of other races. This was a shocking revelation to me. I have dated men of other races but my preference would be to marry a naija man. God help me in making a good decision.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Feb 12, 2010
The fact is Nigerian men are great Cheaters but let's cut them some slack men from other countries cheat too
So, why are Nigerian men being finger-pointed for cheating.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by H2O2: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2010
These men are not dicking themselves are they cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by H2O2: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2010
Men are no more promiscuous thatn women. This is interesting lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5213956/Men-are-no-more-promiscuous-than-women-survey-finds.html

Researchers found that women and men in countries like Britain tended to have the same number of children with the same number of partners.

The study of more than 10,000 people in 18 countries seems to throw on its head the generally accepted expectations that men tend naturally towards promiscuity and women are more particular when it comes to choosing a mate
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by na2day2(m): 2:57am On Feb 12, 2010
simo2rule:

what standards is it u want them to set? when women say they have to test the d1.ck drive b4 buying which means they will try many and fianlly settle down on the one they like. so is that an example these women are setting for their future daughters? as long as their are willing women, there will be willing men who will go for the ride, period!

oyinda.:

na today? grin

anyways, the way out is to castrate all males
lipsrsealed

thunder fire u! angry angry angry angry u wicked no bi small cry cry cry cry cry cry

Abekeade08:

@Poster,

hmmmmmm! NWDer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebonyeyes:

That sent shivers down my spine. Marriage vows are disregarded and its just a formality now with these men. [b]I think I may just get a couple or 10 cats and live happily ever [/b]after because I dont want to lose my looks worrying over a useless buffoon and who he is fooking whenever he sees anything with a lipstick and skirt on.

stop lying to ur lonely self, nonsense, cats my azz!

H2O2:

These men are not dicking themselves are they cheesy

the thing tire me ooo
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On Feb 12, 2010
H2O2:

Men are no more promiscuous thatn women. This is interesting lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5213956/Men-are-no-more-promiscuous-than-women-survey-finds.html

Researchers found that women and men in countries like Britain tended to have the same number of children with the same number of partners.

The study of more than 10,000 people in 18 countries seems to throw on its head the generally accepted expectations that men tend naturally towards promiscuity and women are more particular when it comes to choosing a mate

she's talking abt naija not britain.
there is equal rights in britain and US (promiscuity not excluded)!! grin

one day naija will get there too hahaha
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2010
People are really entitled to
Abekeade08:

Annie, Why is this so? Is it because of lack of men or what? Even girls that are not married stay with their cheating boyfriends after they know he has cheated. It's so messed up to me. When i visited naija in 2008, my girlfriends were advising me not to marry a naija man, they told me they don't have a choice that's why they date naija men in, but if they did, they will date men of other races. This was a shocking revelation to me. I have dated men of other races but my preference would be to marry a naija man. God help me in making a good decision.

see my dear, dont let your friends or wateva tell u stuffs abt naija men, dont 4get that there a lot of good ones out there, just watch and pray.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2010
anniebear:

naija men aint that bad u know? but i'll always advice women to dig out wat could have caused their men cheating on them, my opinion sha, i dont think God designed us for monogamy their more women than men, virtually no husbands who are yearning to get laid.
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by TOPE20001(f): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2010
If some women keep their legs crossed to . . . . . . maybe the infidelity will decrese undecided
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by simo2rule(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2010
Abekeade08:

@Poster,

@Abekeade08 i just hope you wont fall a victim cos if it happens wat will u do?, highest yo pack comot, who go lose? you are yoruba i think? at least from your id "ori bibe ko logun ori fifo" ok then, make the house hell on earth, he leaves and decides not to come till your fire stops burning ,
Re: Infidelity In Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2010
TOPE2000!:

If some women keep their legs crossed to . . . . . . maybe the infidelity will decrese undecided

Exactly! Sometimes I can't help but blame the girls that date the married men. I mean if all married men knew they would be getting 'it' except frrom their wives, they'll act better. But before you say 'Jack Robinson' there's already one sexy girl like that winding and shaking in front of your man . . . undecided

I always tell any married man that hits on me, 'you can't eat your cake and have it' . . . . You chose to marry abi, then deal with the whole one-woman thing that comes with it.

But like Abekeade08 said, God will help that man that calls himself my hubby and cheats on me! By the time I'm through with him, he'll wish he never met someone like me . . . angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Girls Obsession About Staying Indoors / My Conversation With A Girl On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.