Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Will I Luv Her Someday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Luv Her Someday? (783 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Luv Her Someday? by adosjun(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
Talking to dis lady 4 like 3months.character wise she's spendid, educational status she is gud, christianity she is gud but my prob is her face n she is 2 slim 4 my likin. Do u think i will luv her with time?
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by jenibayo(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
adosjun:

Talking to dis lady 4 like 3months.character wise she's spendid, educational status she is gud, christianity she is gud but my prob is her face n she is 2 slim 4 my likin. Do u think i will luv her with time?

Abag ask urself well if u go fit love with time wink wink
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by daylae(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster What's it with her face?
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Abekeade08(f): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hmmmm thot you loved ebonyeyes soooooooooooo much, whatever happened to that love?? tongue
So you had a GF and you were trying to toast ebony at the same time. Naija men, hisss undecided
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by daylae(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abeke08 how runs now? Av u heard from nana?
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by adosjun(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
@abeke08, i like her but she ain't interested. And dis lady like me. Wat do u want me to do? Instead of losin 2 i better gain one. But stil talk to her 4 me.
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
Oh gosh he is already cheating before the relationship starts cry cry cry Sighs. Thats why I love my cats.
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by chika98: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh gosh he is already cheating before the relationship starts cry cry cry Sighs. Thats why I love my cats.

I reckon your cat has a big manhood with the passion to make things happen right? If so sign me up! grin grin
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
chika98:

I reckon your cat has a big manhood with the passion to make things happen right? If so sign me up! grin grin
Girl thats what a lady toy is for wink wink wink wink
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by googles: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]if the face is the problem then why bring it to a faceless forum to decide  undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by oge4real(f): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2010
^^^na wetin na? grin grin
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2010
Poster. . .

Move on, Love isn't for everybody.
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by googles: 1:39am On Feb 12, 2010
oge4real:

^^^na wetin na? grin grin
[size=13pt]but its true now, he can see her face o he cannot decide shey its now pple that don't know the face and are even faceless themselves that will now decide for him ni . . . [/size]
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Abekeade08(f): 1:54am On Feb 12, 2010
Abeke08 how runs now? Av u heard from nana?
Daylea, I think nana don shenk you. Last i knew, she was looking for you and got frustrated that she could not find you.
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Abekeade08(f): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2010
@abeke08, i like her but she ain't interested. And dis lady like me. Wat do u want me to do? Instead of losin 2 i better gain one. But stil talk to her 4 me.
So you want me to talk to my friend for you, so you can break her heart abi? No thanks, we are not interested. Berra stick to your [b]not [/b]so beautiful girlfriend lipsrsealed grin
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Feb 12, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hmmmm thot you loved ebonyeyes soooooooooooo much, whatever happened to that love?? tongue
So you had a GF and you were trying to toast ebony at the same time. Naija men, hisss undecided

what did naija men do this time? angry angry angry angry naija men this, naija men that, una ney dey tire? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by adosjun(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
@abeke. I ain't dating her. Final. But i jst like ebonsexy's personality here but ebonsexy dey dull me bad bad. I'm a no cheat my ebonsexy.
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by r231(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
picture pls
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by Scooby1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
chika98:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NL go kill person with laugh
Re: Will I Luv Her Someday? by selena(f): 2:50am On Feb 15, 2010
Y are you talking to this lady in the first place if you have no love for her?Leave her to get a guy that would be blessed to have and love her.sheesh

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Nothing Without The Under World. / Evangelist Kills Wife, Four-week-old Baby, Commits Suicide / Is Love A Feeling Or A Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.