Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? (8257 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by MrHyde: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
That depends on if he is performing the miracle for the fun of it, every miracle was performed for a reason which ultimately is love.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Kowor(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
For what na?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
I will make tea sharply and finish it grin grin
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Maximus85(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
It's good to know you all know your pastors are fake. You don't even trust them. Lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dacovajnr: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
NOOO,MAKE D TIN NO GO TURN TO STONE BACK 4 MY BELLY
you wey for dey church by now dey do Thanksgiving as today na your Birthday..Na here u dey wey dem wan take stone bread do birthday cake for u tongue

Happy New Year, Wullap, GGMYB
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by flyingdutchman(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus (Yeshua) never did miracles for the purpose of showmanship. It was always out of compassion and love. There is no situation that would warrant a pastor to do that. Even when Jesus' earthly mother - Mary asked him to assist in providing wine at Cana, Galilee, he was reluctant at first why? Because, the power of God isn't for showmanship. It was when it became obvious that the Groom faced a certain embarrassment due to lack of. drinks that He obliged his mom and converted water into wine.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Didov1(f): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
lol..funny question
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by cuteguy123(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Make e come turn back to stone inside my bele after I eat am ba? Mba oo
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
I would find another stone to be turned to beans to compliment the bread, afterall the bible says "Man shall not live by bread alone" grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai,MY BELLE O,laff no go kill me here,please shift lemme faint abeg ! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Charleynmuo: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
I go just find one shop wey dey arnd buy butter use arrange d bread
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Praktikals(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2017
what if it has expiry date when it will turn back to stone. bread no cost abeg
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Codeblues(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
The bread must be hot and ready to melt butter sharply. The pastor must not forget to turn anointing oil to chilled coke. grin
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Austinoiz(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
I'll simply consult him with a 'seed' to take me to his IFA, na his type of pastor dey chyke my mind.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by experimentist: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
I would find another stone to be turned to beans to compliment the bread, afterall the bible says "Man shall not live by bread alone" grin cheesy
i just hope say u go fit shitt after the meal.. And if u go shitt eh, na very strong shitt e go be. Your yansh fit tear sef. cry
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Henri8: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2017
No ooo.
Haba, do you want it to turn back to stone in my stomach?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by byemx06(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
purem:
This question has been on my mind for some times now bcoz the level at which our Christians believe in their pastor that they can go the extra mile at abusing and cursing the non Christian that will say something against their pastor.

And The scriptures has recorded numerous scenes were Jesus Christ has done a similar miracles like feeding a thousands of people with little bread and fish.

so my question is; WHAT IF ON A GOOD SUNDAY YOUR PASTOR TURNS A STONE TO BREAD AND TELLING YOU THAT JESUS HAS TOLD HIM TO DO SO THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT HAS HOLY COMMUNION? would you eat it?

NB; BE SINCERE ON YOUR ANSWER AND PUT MORE LIGHT ON EITHER YES OR NO.

MODERATORS. plz we need more people to discuss on this question
my quote is not relate to your topic but d way people believe there pastor, my fiancé after 5year of courtship ended up with me bcus her pastor told her if we get married one of us will die soon,
she don dy beg me back even God no day nothing go join us again
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Martiano(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
I will eat it because I know the miracle is fake as the stone was exchanged with agege bread... Na today grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Shiurr grin
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Etizz: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
which kind hungry dey beat me...
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by beyondwalls: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
God punish devil.. Bread kwa

He better turn the stone to gold. Na bread we dy find?

Even Jesus say him disciples go do pass wetin him do
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dacovajnr: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Shiurr grin
Oshisko grin grin, o lo fun Nasfat?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oshisko grin grin, o lo fun Nasfat?
I don't go.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
No I won't eat it!
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
purem:
This question has been on my mind for some times now bcoz the level at which our Christians believe in their pastor that they can go the extra mile at abusing and cursing the non Christian that will say something against their pastor.

And The scriptures has recorded numerous scenes were Jesus Christ has done a similar miracles like feeding a thousands of people with little bread and fish.

so my question is; WHAT IF ON A GOOD SUNDAY YOUR PASTOR TURNS A STONE TO BREAD AND TELLING YOU THAT JESUS HAS TOLD HIM TO DO SO THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT HAS HOLY COMMUNION? would you eat it?

NB; BE SINCERE ON YOUR ANSWER AND PUT MORE LIGHT ON EITHER YES OR NO.

MODERATORS. plz we need more people to discuss on this question

Turning stone into bread is black demonic magic actually.
Upaka:
Jesus did not even turn the stone to bread. OP is better you rebuke the devil now.

He did greater magic's than that nah.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by TundeHashim(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2017
No f*cking pastor can turn any sh*tty stone to a f*cking stone...y'all should get that into ur f*cking head!
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Freethought(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2017
So that the bread will now turn back to stone in my stomach abi?? OK Continu, I nor chop!!
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by purem(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Nedfed:

So na stone Jesus turn to bread in feeding thousands of people?
Op it shows you don't use to go 2 church either do you read your bible well.
For this, Sargent pepper give him some koboko(cane)

For ur information am an atheist now
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dacovajnr: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't go.
Tele nko, eyan lo pe ara e ni? undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Theomarvelus(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
No miracle in the world again except what God has done throgh is creatures, others are magic or allucination
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Allwility: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Hehehehe

Only if I see this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Instrumentalists & Choristers / Atheists Based In Nigeria / Love Is Sweeter Than Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.