Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? (8261 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tele nko, eyan lo pe ara e ni? undecided
Soo..amai a fish then? undecided
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Emekayoung(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
iamadonis2:
I de mad? If his juju fails and the bread returns to its original state in my stomach na
That means person don die be that na...
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by bholuwatifhe(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Lots of funny comments grin ...Nairalands no get chill @ all
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by walls01: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
torres89:
I don't believe in miracles

especially from Pentecostal churches

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

that which we call miracle could just be a determined mind at work

psychologist understand that better

Jesus Christ and the saints were the last to work miracles...

you don't believe, so even if you experience it first hand you will attribute it to another thing, that is why the Pharisees said Jesus cast out sprit by the same spirit cause they don't believe he is from God

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by walls01: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
torres89:

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

you don't believe, so even if you experience it first hand you will attribute it to another thing, that is why the Pharisees said Jesus cast out sprit by the same spirit cause they don't believe he is from God
Maximus85:
It's good to know you all know your pastors are fake. You don't even trust them. Lol

not all
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dacovajnr: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Soo..amai a fish then? undecided
Your real identity is really confusing..in our own world, you're a Pussy Cat while in the other kingdom(marine) you're a Fish..and you knw Pussycat likes fish..I fear that One day your Pussycat side out of jealousy will go to the River bank to hunt down your fish and you'll forever remain a Pussy grin
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dreamangel: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Op. Why would the Pastor be turning stone to bread, is there a famine in the Land and people are crying to God? You do know that we are not to put the Lord to the test? Please careful with people and their 'miracles'. Remember what The Lord Jesus Christ answered during His temptation.

One thing I am sure of is that many deceivers are all over the place.

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by LaClickLaBend: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
If he turns it to money, I'll spend it
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by laryom1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
rheether:
Why should I?
God! You are so beautiful cheesy
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by smartnero24(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
torres89:

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

Here's what Jesus Christ said "Go yea into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"...... Mark 16: 15-18.
These are the very words of Jesus Christ.
In another Bible passage, He said "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say whatever ye will and it shall be so"

You can do miracles youraelf if you believe and have faith. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Maximus85(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
walls01:

not all

If your pastor turn poison to juice, will you drink it?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by olathy: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
@ OP, what if your Pastor turns shit to Moinmoin will you eat?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Obi0952111: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Say no to poverty
Subscribe with ours and get your game code

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by walls01: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Maximus85:

If your pastor turn poison to juice, will you drink it?

.who asked him to turn poison to juice in the first place? the Bible is our guide against false practice. God gave the Israelites manner to eat because their was no food in the desert, Jesus fed the multitude with five loaves and two fish because their was no other food around, this pastor why did he change poison to juice in the first place. we are Christians not dummies
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Maximus85(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
walls01:

.who asked him to turn poison to juice in the first place? the Bible is our guide against false practice. God gave the Israelites manner to eat because their was no food in the desert, Jesus fed the multitude with five loaves and two fish because their was no other food around, this pastor why did he change poison to juice in the first place. we are Christians not dummies

What of the pastor that claimed he prayed to God to make a woman blind for 10min because she refused to confess her sin?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Maximus85(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi0952111:
Say no to poverty
Subscribe with ours and get your game code

Scammer. You don reach here again?
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by walls01: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Maximus85:

What of the pastor that claimed he prayed to God to make a woman blind for 10min because she refused to confess her sin?

that is nonsense. many miracles are staged to deceive the sheep and the simple minded ones.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Noo
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by rhektor(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
torres89:

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

And there were no psychologist and philosophers back then to disprove them(Jesus and the saints) right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by segunojo866: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
torres89:

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

Jesus Christ
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by vaxx: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
purem:
This question has been on my mind for some times now bcoz the level at which our Christians believe in their pastor that they can go the extra mile at abusing and cursing the non Christian that will say something against their pastor.

And The scriptures has recorded numerous scenes were Jesus Christ has done a similar miracles like feeding a thousands of people with little bread and fish.

so my question is; WHAT IF ON A GOOD SUNDAY YOUR PASTOR TURNS A STONE TO BREAD AND TELLING YOU THAT JESUS HAS TOLD HIM TO DO SO THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT HAS HOLY COMMUNION? would you eat it?

NB; BE SINCERE ON YOUR ANSWER AND PUT MORE LIGHT ON EITHER YES OR NO.

MODERATORS. plz we need more people to discuss on this question
provided there is thick chocolate and sardine available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriki Ogun Lakaiye (God Of Iron) / Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! / Love Is Sweeter Than Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.