Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! (8264 Views)

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / “mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! by crossman9(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBi8l621wbQ[/flash]
Warnings and Encouragements

(NIV) Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be[a] on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

`` There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines? I.e. Christ Embassy Members

Who love there pastor more than the truth of the bible his word is God’s word to them.

This shows the complete conflict and lies from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and the truth of the bible which exposes him?

Transcribe for the spiritual blind people in Christ embassy

Rev. Ray Okocha (“Word Alive”. program)
Also the (Secretary-General) (Believer’s’ Love World Inc.)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

Question: from Ghana how does one overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

1. Rev. Ray Okocha Ha-ma ha- firstly it’s a thing of the mind, you’ve allowed the chance that you have to become a habit to you I am sure and a problem to you; am its first stop It! and you have the power to do that as a child of God, if you don’t want something you can stop it! So don’t think about it! Don’t go in that direction and stop it! And you obviously have a problem with it? That’s why you are in need of distribution a and the bibles says: (KJV) Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure ____and the ability of Christ in is you can if you don’t want it you can stop it.

2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: it’s really that simple, the question is how does someone overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

3. The reason your thinking about it the reason is it’s become a habit for you,
4. it’s the way you stop any habit,

5. see ma.st.ur.ba.tion it not em more of habit than any other habit ok SO

6. Once you make up your mind you “don’t”!! You want to break a particular habit, you do it, you stop you just it-stop it!!!
7. By getting em your mind to think of something else in fact the way the way destroy a habit is replace that habit with another habit,
8. That is the habit of not doing it see!!
9. But there is something I would like to- I would like to- bring to your mind that may be of help to you because the reason,
10. em you want to stop this is!!!
11. Is because of what you think it is!!
12. If you were in the habit of em playing football you probably would not ask us!!
13. How can I stop playing football?
14. Because you think there is something wrong with this!!!
15. Alright so that is where your problem is coming from.

16. But no matter how wrong it is!!! in your mind!!!
17. Get this straight in its self!

18. It is not a sin against God.

19. Now I say that for a reason!

20. There is many Christians think that is a sin against God em?

21. and Satan use it in oppressing them

22. oppressing their minds and making them feel ineffective

23. and inefficient in the things of God
24. But once you get to understand!!

25. It’s got nothing to do with God

26. It all about you and your own body
27. Then Satan loses his power to use it!!
28. To accuse you!!!
29. Alright!!
30. So if you don’t like it stop!!!

31. But Gods got nothing to do with it!!!

32. Its your own body

33. ma.st.ur.ba.tion is about you and your body

34. and Em and

35. God is not offended by it.

36. He is only offended by any habit that takes hold of your mind?
37. And if this takes a hold of your mind and dominates you?

38. God is offended by the fact that you let yourself become enslaved by any habit by what so every?

39. So let’s first of all take the power away from Satan to accuse you?

40. When it’s got nothing to do with God

41. in the whole bible

42. It doesn’t say anything about ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

43. Well Now somebody may say –
44. What about Lasciviousness
45. What about Uncleanness

46. That’s not the meaning of ma.st.ur.ba.tion

47. But you can have Lasciviousness and Uncleanness in ma.st.ur.ba.tion and as well in many other things that people do?

48. You see

49. So there not isolated to ma.st.ur.ba.tion its self

50. Uncleanness can be something about your mind ok
51. Thoughts that you bring in your mind

52. Uncleanness can be having ah, ah this kind of s,e,x,u,a,l relations with an animal?

53. That is Uncleanness
54. In fact that is more of what the bible calls Uncleanness than anything else!!
55. And then am ah en ah!!
56. Homosexuality is Uncleanness that’s what God means by Uncleanness
57. These are all the things it talks about?
58. So just be clear that Satan should have no power of dominion over you as far as this is concerned!
59. It can be a dirty habit
60. It can be a habit you don’t like?

61. Or its got nothing to do with God

62. God is not thinking about it!

63. So you want to stop it
64. Stop it like any other thing
65. And it’s always easier to be able to stop things like this when you know!!!!!

66. God will have no problem with it!!

67. As long as you are!!!
68. Oppressed by Satan the same devil will push you to do something
69. And make you believe God is against it, so he can you use it to condemn you

70. But once you know!!

71. Gods got nothing to do with it

72. And Satan does not have the power to accuse you with it

73. You will find you will not even do it anymore?
74. See you, you, you just you just don’t just don’t do it
75. If you don’t like it
76. It’s,- it’s just over
77. And you win?

Alright there is another one here
Siphilisiwe (Croydon United kingdom) question can apostles and prophets be ordained just as pastors are ordained by senior ministers

Here is what the bible says about this matter so you can now see what he is saying is against the bible and shows him for what he really is an unschooled teacher not holding to the truth of the word of God?

no one thinks of a brick wall when doing it when  he is mas.tur.ba.tionhe it is over the thought of a woman or a man we are told our body is the temple of the holy spirit

clear as crystal
read this clear and simple

Job 31:1 "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.

Proverbs 6:25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,

Ezekiel 23:16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, S,e,x,u,a,l immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from intimate immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, S,e,x,u,a,l sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: se,xu,al immorality, impurity and debauchery;

Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, SinParties, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: se,xu,al immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

1 Timothy 1:10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 John 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
[flash]

(NIV) Luke 12:1 Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: “Be[a] on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

`` There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

3 What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

These are the words of them talking and they were painstakingly typed out for all the defenders of evil pastors and there false doctrines? I.e. Christ Embassy Members

Who love there pastor more than the truth of the bible his word is God’s word to them.

This shows the complete conflict and lies from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and the truth of the bible which exposes him?

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

1. Rev. Ray Okocha Ha-ma ha- firstly it’s a thing of the mind, you’ve allowed the chance that you have to become a habit to you I am sure and a problem to you; am its first stop It! and you have the power to do that as a child of God, if you don’t want something you can stop it! So don’t think about it! Don’t go in that direction and stop it! And you obviously have a problem with it? That’s why you are in need of distribution a and the bibles says: (KJV) Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure ____and the ability of Christ in is you can if you don’t want it you can stop it.

2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: it’s really that simple, the question is how does someone overcome ma.st.ur.ba.tion?

6. Once you make up your mind you “don’t”!! You want to break a particular habit, you do it, you stop you just it-stop it!!!
7. By getting em your mind to think of something else in fact the way the way destroy a habit is replace that habit with another habit,
9. But there is something I would like to- I would like to- bring to your mind that may be of help to you because the reason,
12. If you were in the habit of em playing football you probably would not ask us!!

28. To accuse you!!!
29. Alright!!

32. Its your own body

34. and Em and

38. God is offended by the fact that you let yourself become enslaved by any habit by what so every?

41. in the whole bible

47. But you can have Lasciviousness and Uncleanness in ma.st.ur.ba.tion and as well in many other things that people do?

48. You see

52. Uncleanness can be having ah, ah this kind of s,e,x,u,a,l relations with an animal?

53. That is Uncleanness
54. In fact that is more of what the bible calls Uncleanness than anything else!!
58. So just be clear that Satan should have no power of dominion over you as far as this is concerned!

65. And it’s always easier to be able to stop things like this when you know!!!!!

70. But once you know!!

75. If you don’t like it
77. And you win?

Siphilisiwe (Croydon United kingdom) question can apostles and prophets be ordained just as pastors are ordained by senior ministers

Here is what the bible says about this matter so you can now see what he is saying is against the bible and shows him for what he really is an unschooled teacher not holding to the truth of the word of God?

no one thinks of a brick wall when doing it when  he is mas.tur.ba.tionhe it is over the thought of a woman or a man we are told our body is the temple of the holy spirit

clear as crystal

Proverbs 6:25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,

Ezekiel 23:16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, S,e,x,u,a,l immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from intimate immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, S,e,x,u,a,l sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: se,xu,al immorality, impurity and debauchery;

Galatians 5:21 and envy; drunkenness, SinParties, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: se,xu,al immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

1 Timothy 1:10 for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 John 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
[/flash]

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

From Kwaku (Ghana)

28. To accuse you!!!
29. Alright!!

32. Its your own body

34. and Em and

41. in the whole bible

48. You see

53. That is Uncleanness

70. But once you know!!

75. If you don’t like it
77. And you win?

clear as crystal

1Thess 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

1 Like

Re: Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! by deborah777(f): 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
Hi crossman9, thanx for raising the topic. This is one thing that had bothered me most concerning ce when i heard of them and started search about them.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Instrumentalists & Choristers / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / Atheists Based In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.