Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. (1373 Views)

Must Read: This Is The Reason God Created Mosquitoes (pics) / The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen / Hell Exists Because God Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Because you are his. And nothing can separate us from the love of God Almighty in Christ Jesus.

Because there is an agreement of love. An oath sealed in the precious blood of Jesus Christ which is more powerful than all the hatred of the world.

Your heart and mind and body were formed and decorated with unique abilities of Christ which is your image and likeness.

There is a concrete determination from the part of the Almighty God to shower you with all manner of love which is beyond the reach of change and the understanding of mortal..

You are loved and the only way to find out that his love for you is true, is when you accept it, and wait on the lord God Almighty, he will renew your energy and strength to see the glory of the lord God Almighty in the Land of the living.

Love is the greatest gift and if you are invaluable treasure and matchless gem, you deserve to be offered the best. He is a righteous God Almighty who loves to do good all the time, the good he is doing you is loving you and Blessing you with everything you need for this life and the life which is come.

And finally, you must trust and confess all the time that God Almighty loves you and will love you for ever and more.

If you never believe that he loves you and never confess the same, that wouldn't change who he is and what he is positioned to do in your life and family. I bring you the ancient words which have never failed..

1 Timothy account..

For there is one God Almighty, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2 Timothy account..

Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God Almighty is not bound.

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with Him, we shall also live with Him forever​:

If we suffer with Him, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us: If we believe not, yet He's abiding faithful: He cannot deny himself.

Of these things put the brethrens​ in remembrance, charging them before the LORD God Almighty that they strive, fight not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. But Study to show yourself approved unto God Almighty, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as does a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; and most atheists do..

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. Nevertheless the foundation of God standing sure, having this seal,

"The Lord knows them that are his". And, Let every one that named by the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

If a man therefore purge himself from these babbling and jangling, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the LORD God Almighty out of a pure heart.

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes and quarreling.

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, able to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Psalms 37: account..

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD CHRIST: and CHRIST delights in his way.

Though he, the good man fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD CHRIST's upholding him with his right hand.

I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lending; and his seed, his child, his product is blessed.

Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. For the LORD God Almighty loves judgment, and forsakes not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed, child, the product of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in there for ever.

The mouth of the righteous Speaks wisdom, and his tongue talks of judgment. The law of his CHRIST is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

The wicked watches the righteous, and seeks to slay him. The LORD CHRIST will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. Because it's Christ Jesus who condemns.

Wait on the LORD CHRIST, and keep his way, and he shall exalt you to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.

I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, look, he was not: yeah, I sought him, but he could not be found.

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Amen
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017

HOW IS IT LOVE WHEN YOU'RE GONNA BE GOING TO HELL FOR NOT KNOWING OR ACCEPTING HIM? undecided
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2017
That's wickedness from your own part because He isn't hidden anymore. Anyone that has seen CHRIST have seen the Almighty father... And accepted​ his terms and conditions..... To blessed, healed and all the favours of the Almighty.. God..

The same way you have accepted yourself​

CAPSLOCKED:

HOW IS IT LOVE WHEN YOU'RE GONNA BE GOING TO HELL FOR NOT KNOWING OR ACCEPTING HIM? undecided
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Anyone that has seen CHRIST have seen the Almighty father.

THIS IS INSANITY!
SO YOU'VE SEEN CHRIST, JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY GO AND ALL YOUR BORN AGAIN PEOPLE? undecided
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
love is not told.. love is shown.. i know my parents love me.. they didn't write me letters.. they didn't shout into my ears how they loved me.. they showed it since i was little... telling people that God loves them through Jesus remains on the “talk" aspect of love.. love only found by mouth.. I'm not denying your claim.. but quoting and saying God loves us doesn't prove any love.. at least not to a great extent.. love is best experienced.. not heard .. or read
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
BELOVE! HELL IS NOT MADE FOR YOU, BUT FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS...HE LOVES YOU! THAT IS WHY HE DELIBERATELY DIED FOR YOU. WHEN HE HAD THE POWER TO SAY NO

1 Like

Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who gave your parents love to love you..

Proverbs 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

Wilgrea7:
love is not told.. love is shown.. i know my parents love me.. they didn't write me letters.. they didn't shout into my ears how they loved me.. they showed it since i was little... telling people that God loves them through Jesus remains on the “talk" aspect of love.. love only found by mouth.. I'm not denying your claim.. but quoting and saying God loves us doesn't prove any love.. at least not to a great extent.. love is best experienced.. not heard .. or read
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Who gave your parents love to love you..
this is a very very invalid question that can not also be proven by quoting from a book as there are many contradictory books that say it and even if there only one book stating it.. it doesn't validate anything

Proverbs 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
again with the quoting
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Because you are ignorant that those words are alive....

Remain in ignorant until when your time is no more here then you will defend yourself as you are doing now before your Almighty parents

Wilgrea7:

this is a very very invalid question that can not also be proven by quoting from a book as there are many contradictory books that say it and even if there only one book stating it.. it doesn't validate anything

again with the quoting
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Because you are ignorant that those words are alive....

Remain in ignorance until when your time is no more here then you will defend yourself as you are doing now before your Almighty parents

so you couldn't refute my point then.. ok.. have a nice evening
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
What point is there to refute when you are blind and deaf, can I help you to see, you must cry out to one who gives eyes and ears to hear.....

All these little animals coming online to challenge the authority of the most high God Almighty...... I doubt if you are human... Because most of you are demons coming here to tempt the lord your God Almighty....

Shame to Satan

Wilgrea7:

so you couldn't refute my point then.. ok.. have a nice evening
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
What point is there to refute when you are blind and deaf, can I help you to see, you must cry out to one who gives eyes and ears to hear.....

All these little animals coming online to challenge the authority of these most high God Almighty...... I doubt if you are human... Because most of you are demons coming here to tempt the lord your God Almighty....

Shame to Satan
i appreciate the insults.. now.. back to the main point.. you were telling us how much God loved us.. and i said love is better experienced than told because anyone can tell anything.. i gave you an example of love we can relate to which is that from our parents.. especially our mothers.. you asked me who taught them to love.. i said the question is irrelevant.. because it doesn't relate.. love is an emotion or feeling like anger.. hate.. sadness etc.. so who taught us those ones ? humans have feelings and emotions as much as they have eyes.. these feelings are not being told.. they are experienced before they can be truly confirmed.. if i keep telling you i hate you and don't really show it one way or another or act the opposite, then its highly likely i was just bragging.. now I'm not doubting that a creator could love us. i was only saying that love isn't something you say.. its something you show.. its evident in your relation with that person..
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
I doubt you are human.... Because it's obvious you belong to shameful generations without hope and without​ God Almighty..... How could a man possibly depend on himself when he does not know who he is

You can talk, write, ask yourself where are the words coming from please..... Free yourself from the hatred and darkness in your mind.... It's too much.. Finding creatures against the creator

What did your parents taught you about the Almighty?

I just don't want to pet any atheist boys and girls again

Wilgrea7:

i appreciate the insults.. now.. back to the main point.. you were telling us how much God loved us.. and i said love is better experienced than told because anyone can tell anything.. i gave you an example of love we can relate to which is that from our parents.. especially our mothers.. you asked me who taught them to love.. i said the question is irrelevant.. because it doesn't relate.. love is an emotion or feeling like anger.. hate.. sadness etc.. so who taught us those ones ? humans have feelings and emotions as much as they have eyes.. these feelings are not being told.. they are experienced before they can be truly confirmed.. if i keep telling you i hate you and don't really show it one way or another or act the opposite, then its highly likely i was just bragging.. now I'm not doubting that a creator could love us. i was only saying that love isn't something you say.. its something you show.. its evident in your relation with that person..
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
And you have heard that in the beginning was the word which you freely speak today

Where is the word coming from,? From your parents, or from your villa??

Wake up doubters and be free

It's not every thread you jump in to fight the creator and his words as if you can command anything to obey you.

How do you guys sleep? I ask
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
I doubt you are human.... Because it's obvious you belong to shameful generations without hope and without​ God Almighty..... How could a man possibly depend on himself when he does not know who he is

You can talk, write, ask yourself where are the words coming from please..... Free yourself from the hatred and darkness in your mind.... It's too much.. Finding creatures against the creator

What did your parents taught you about the Almighty?

I just don't want to pet any atheist boys and girls again

I'm not an atheist.. and its best you get rid of the God-devil duality mindset
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not an atheist.. and its best you get rid of the God-devil duality mindset

it still beats me how Christians usually conclude that anyone arguing against whatever doctrine they possess must be an atheist

tbh I still can't get my head around that logic
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it still beats me how Christians usually conclude that anyone arguing against whatever doctrine they possess must be an atheist

speaking from experience, Christianity breeds the mindset that Christians alone are right(or at least that denomination) and all others have been deceived by the devil one way or another to a certain extent.. some believe that talking against the way or view they deem godly can only be the result of possession since they believe the devil is working night and day to pull them down for believing what they do.. most Nigerians don't even know the meaning of the word atheist.. so when they find out they assume that the person is a devil in disguise trying to pull them down.. or seriously deceived by the devil
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
The truth is when you are stupid you rarely know you are....... The irony's of the fools....

The conclusion: before you came into this world you were destined to be whom you are becoming already.... Keep up the arguments against holy books jobless demonic tauts

hopefulLandlord:

Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The truth is when you are stupid you rarely know you are....... The irony's of the fools....
The conclusion: before you came into this world you were destined to be whom you are becoming already.... Keep up the arguments against holy books jobless demonic tauts

I don't deny being a jobless demonic tout as it had no bearing with my post, I'm just wondering why Christians quickly assume anyone that disagrees with them on certain beliefs they hold is automatically an atheist.
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
The simple exercise you are embarking on is you rarely know yourself not to talk about knowing Satan who is speaking through your voice and you hardly can know. Because you strongly believe it's you talking. Hahaha

I know who is talking through you and I will remind him again, that we are steadfast in our faith and doctrines of our lord Christ Jesus and the charge we have been commanded to uphold till he comes to receive us to himself...... Praise God Almighty for ever...

Do you mean you can't see that you are intruding into the things you are ignorant of, yet you don't want to be humble for your proud mind to conceive knowledge which is what you are looking for....

These are demonic junior levels​. I have encountered Satan himself...

Una dey still learn Una referrer work...

Do you ever know or can you fathom what it means to be a prophet of the most high God Almighty,?, there is a huge difference between light and darkness. Truth and Shame....

I am not praying for you.... I am only praying for as many as have been ordained to hear the truth and believe.. For blessed are those who believe before they see, for we are saved by hope, but hope which is seen isn't true hope. But if we hope for those things we can not see, we do that with Patience and humility....

Wilgrea7:

speaking from experience, Christianity breeds the mindset that Christians alone are right(or at least that denomination) and all others have been deceived by the devil one way or another to a certain extent.. some believe that talking against the way or view they deem godly can only be the result of possession since they believe the devil is working night and day to pull them down for believing what they do.. most Nigerians don't even know the meaning of the word atheist.. so when they find out they assume that the person is a devil in disguise trying to pull them down.. or seriously deceived by the devil
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
The voice is different from you my dear, I am not addressing the body. I am strongly talking to that fellow using you to talk about things too high for a fool

hopefulLandlord:

I don't deny being a jobless demonic tout as it had no bearing with my post, I'm just wondering why Christians quickly assume anyone that disagrees with them on certain beliefs they hold is automatically an atheist.
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by hopefulLandlord: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The voice is different from you my dear, I am not addressing the body. I am strongly talking to that fellow using you to talk about things too high for a fool

wow! okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
The true God Almighty who loved you when you never knew him and whose mind and heart are filled with greatest passion for you right now, comfort you this moment and reveals himself strong to you and family and I pray you are unmovable and rooted and grounded in the faith, hope and love of our God Almighty which is in Christ Jesus forever and ever and more. Amen.

Not moved by the winds of the doctrine of men....

hopefulLandlord:

wow! okay
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by orisa37: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2017
I know.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
i didn't want to do this.. but you seem so keen on going there.. let us begin
The simple exercise you are embarking on is you rarely know yourself not to talk about knowing Satan who is speaking through your voice and you hardly can know. Because you strongly believe it's you talking. Hahaha
its very funny to claim a person isn't conscious of his doings.. you can keep believing that everyone who disagrees with you is possessed by the devil.. simply because they don't follow your doctrines.. so let me spell it out for you in all caps and bold CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD.. THERE ARE OTHER FAITHS.. OTHER BELIEFS AND YOU HAVE NO MONOPOLY OF ANYTHING .. EVEN WITHIN CHRISTIANITY THERE ARE OTHER DENOMINATIONS WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU.. THERE ARE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF AN ALL SUPREME CREATOR.. CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS POSSESSED BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU IS A SELF DEFENCE MECHANISM TO KEEP YOU FROM ANALYSING OTHER VIEWS AND TO MAKE YOU CONDEMN PEOPLE WHO DON'T FOLLOW YOU.. IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL TO ANOTHER RELIGION OR CONTRADICTORY DENOMINATION

I know who is talking through you and I will remind him again, that we are steadfast in our faith and doctrines of our lord Christ Jesus and the charge we have been commanded to uphold till he comes to receive us to himself...... Praise God Almighty for ever...
what doctrines of Christ?? there are more than 2 different doctrines in your bible alone but you fail to notice it

Do you mean you can't see that you are intruding into the things you are ignorant of, yet you don't want to be humble for your proud mind to conceive knowledge which is what you are looking for....
i am ready to learn and receive knowledge.. I'm not the one who called my opponent a demon because i couldn't refute his point.. its easy to call someone ignorant just to make yourself feel smart.. if you won't analyse other views, then don't demonize them..

These are demonic junior levels​. I have encountered Satan himself...
that must have been nice
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2017
The truth is, you hardly can know, alright let me help your flesh,

There are just two voices in the world today, the voice of truth, which is the word from the beginning, who created all things and is upholding all things right now... Who is knocking at the door of your precious heart.... To be revealed to you, but you are scorning him and crucifying him afresh..

And the foolish, proud, not consistent, native liar's voice, the Father of liars.. the man of error... He can transform into an angel of light, we are not ignorant of his devices and tactics. But you a little mind who think you can outsmart Satan with your tiny reasoning.... Think it's you talking. You haven't been around for long though..

Boy, wake up, he Satan has been around for as old as the world, you are not up to 40 years old......

If you have been destined to do this, Remember those who attempted not just to disqualify the authenticity of the Holy Bible but sought to burn them out, couldn't​ miserably succeed, why because it's to be preserved for as many as have been ordained to salvation through Christ Jesus..... Amen

Here we are, move on from this position and accept what is bigger than your finite mind....

Saul was like you, he had this great passion to extinguish the followers of the way" he called them, but he recalled that it was the grace of God Almighty who separated him from his mother's womb to preach the unsearchable mystery of CHRIST. And to make all men see the glory of God Almighty in the person of CHRIST JESUS. Amen..

Until you realise that this is a mystery you may never receive it. Wake up doubters, wake up sleeping gaints that CHRIST may give you Light to see....

Wilgrea7:

i didn't want to do this.. but you seem so keen on going there.. let us begin

its very funny to claim a person isn't conscious of his doings.. you can keep believing that everyone who disagrees with you is possessed by the devil.. simply because they don't follow your doctrines.. so let me spell it out for you in all caps and bold CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD.. THERE ARE OTHER FAITHS.. OTHER BELIEFS AND YOU HAVE NO MONOPOLY OF ANYTHING .. EVEN WITHIN CHRISTIANITY THERE ARE OTHER DENOMINATIONS WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU.. THERE ARE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF AN ALL SUPREME CREATOR.. CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS POSSESSED BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU IS A SELF DEFENCE MECHANISM TO KEEP YOU FROM ANALYSING OTHER VIEWS AND TO MAKE YOU CONDEMN PEOPLE WHO DON'T FOLLOW YOU.. IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL TO ANOTHER RELIGION OR CONTRADICTORY DENOMINATION

what doctrines of Christ?? there are more than 2 different doctrines in your bible alone but you fail to notice it

i am ready to learn and receive knowledge.. I'm not the one who called my opponent a demon because i couldn't refute his point.. its easy to call someone ignorant just to make yourself feel smart.. if you won't analyse other views, then don't demonize them..

that must have been nice
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The truth is, you hardly can know, alright let me help your flesh,
ok..

There are just two voices in the world today, the voice of truth, which is the word from the beginning, who created all things and is upholding all things right now... Who is knocking at the door of your precious heart.... To be revealed to you, but you are scorning him and crucifying him afresh..

And the foolish, proud, not consistent, native liar's voice, the Father of liars.. the man of error... He can transform into an angel of light, we are not ignorant of his devices and tactics. But you a little mind who think you can outsmart Satan with your tiny reasoning.... Think it's you talking. You haven't been around for long though..

dear sire.. may i ask.. how did you arrive at the conclusion that there are two voices? and how did you arrive at the conclusion that you are hearing from the right voice? is the basis for your conclusion the bible? if it is.. then you should understand that it is an invalid basis.. why? because the Bible is one among other books who make the same claim.. and its normal for you to gratify your bible above other books just as the followers of other faiths exalt their books above yours.. you need to understand that the devil.. whom you give too much power to also exists in other religions and faiths.. the same way you can put down others as the devil, others can put you down as the devil too.. there are different voices in the world.. you just put all others under the claim of ‘devil' because they don't agree with you.. there are different colours in this world.. calling every colour that isn't white black is the height of biasness.. different faiths have their devils too because the religions were formed independent of others.. so stop trying to link them with your devil.. they can also link you with their devil

Boy, wake up, he Satan has been around for as old as the world, you are not up to 40 years old......

meaning

If you have been destined to do this, Remember those who attempted not just to disqualify the authenticity of the Holy Bible but sought to burn them out, couldn't​ miserably succeed, why because it's to be preserved for as many as have been ordained to salvation through Christ Jesus..... Amen
that's your take.. your opinion.. people oppose different things for different reasons.. Korans were once burned.. does that mean that the Koran is right?

Here we are, move on from this position and accept what is bigger than your finite mind
thank you

Saul was like you, he had this great passion to extinguish the followers of the way" he called them, but he recalled that it was the grace of God Almighty who separated him from his mother's womb to preach the unsearchable mystery of CHRIST. And to make all men see the glory of God Almighty in the person of CHRIST JESUS. Amen..

i wonder who gave you the impression that i want to extinguish followers of Christianity.. also.. disregarding my stance on paul, conversion means nothing.. people convert between religions for different reasons... it would be nice if you could visit this thread to take some notes on Paul

Until you realise that this is a mystery you may never receive it. Wake up doubters, wake up sleeping gaints that CHRIST may give you Light to see....
ok
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
You love to talk, Satan, and I know you love using ready tongues......

Go back to the focal point body, Brother.... Now I am addressing the beautiful you..... What is the contention? The Holy Spirit said God Almighty loves you and I... And that he is mindful of us, the other voice disagrees, and now you are claiming you are the one speaking, that God Almighty who has no beginning and ending, who we should totally humble our minds to comprehend....... Yet you hear a voice fighting his words.... Which no other books have a promise of Eternal life, which have a saviour Jesus Christ coming to rapture the saints??

That usual doubters​ mentality of " if I don't see and touch with my hands I won't believe"..... Keep rising within you and you don't want to tell him out of you...
Or maybe you didn't know what to do... Tell him out.. Cast out the enemies of your soul and be saved... For there is no other way, truth and life to live... There is no other name to be saved by, all others are thieves and robbers.... We didn't listen to them, but when CHRIST showed up, immediately our hearts and minds are open and ready for him forever​.. Amen

I am glad you are searching for the truth.... Behold him and he is mindful of you...

Well, we know him and Always unmasking our adversary.... Don't make yourself one please, you can't battle with CHRIST JESUS..... It's hard for you to kick against him.... Ask your forefathers, they will tell you, ask Pharaoh he will tell you, ask so many others who were like you, who spent their entire lives speaking for Satan, they will tell you

I know Satan got information to sell to the world, common, they are all trash, from his wicked bossom, his agenda is to swindle simple minds.....

But we speak wisdom amongst the matured, the perfect ones, but not the wisdom of this world which comes to nothing, but we utter the wisdom of God Almighty in a mystery, though, the prince of this world which is Satan can't discern it, they sound foolish to him....

Not to us dear.....

Christianity isn't religion Brother..... It's the power and the wisdom of God fully being display in the earthen vessel... Your body....

The demonstration of heavenly life on earth and displaying the nature of God Almighty, of Christ Jesus and of the seven Spirits which are before his throne...

I love you brother..... But none for the evil Angels which have deceived the nations..

Wilgrea7:

ok..

dear sire.. may i ask.. how did you arrive at the conclusion that there are two voices? and how did you arrive at the conclusion that you are hearing from the right voice? is the basis for your conclusion the bible? if it is.. then you should understand that it is an invalid basis.. why? because the Bible is one among other books who make the same claim.. and its normal for you to gratify your bible above other books just as the followers of other faiths exalt their books above yours.. you need to understand that the devil.. whom you give too much power to also exists in other religions and faiths.. the same way you can put down others as the devil, others can put you down as the devil too.. there are different voices in the world.. you just put all others under the claim of ‘devil' because they don't agree with you.. there are different colours in this world.. calling every colour that isn't white black is the height of biasness.. different faiths have their devils too because the religions were formed independent of others.. so stop trying to link them with your devil.. they can also link you with their devil

meaning

that's your take.. your opinion.. people oppose different things for different reasons.. Korans were once burned.. does that mean that the Koran is right?

thank you

i wonder who gave you the impression that i want to extinguish followers of Christianity.. also.. disregarding my stance on paul, conversion means nothing.. people convert between religions for different reasons... it would be nice if you could visit this thread to take some notes on Paul

ok
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:
You love to talk, Satan, and I know you love using ready tongues..
hello.. accused Satan here.. how are you my fellow agent of darkness

Go back to the focal point body, Brother.... Now I am addressing the beautiful you..... What is the contention? The Holy Spirit said God Almighty loves you and I... And that he is mindful of us, the other voice disagrees, and now you are claiming you are the one speaking, that God Almighty who has no beginning and ending, who we should totally humble our minds to comprehend....... Yet you hear a voice fighting his words.... Which no other books have a promise of Eternal life, which have a saviour Jesus Christ coming to rapture the saints??
firstly.. the Bible isn't the only book that promises eternal life.. secondly.. my point was that love is shown and not told.. i never denied your claim of God loving us.. i only said love is shown not told.. i did not try to contradict you.. you're d one who took the whole thing and drew the battle lines.. allah and many other gods have claimed to love humans.. a claim is dead on arrival.. that was my point.. i didn't even tackle the conditions of the claimed love through Christ

That usual doubters​ mentality of " if I don't see and touch with my hands I won't believe"..... Keep rising within you and you don't want to tell him out of you...
you're raising points i never made reference to..

Or maybe you didn't know what to do... Tell him out.. Cast out the enemies of your soul and be saved... For there is no other way, truth and life to live... There is no other name to be saved by, all others are thieves and robbers.... We didn't listen to them, but when CHRIST showed up, immediately our hearts and minds are open and ready for him forever​.. Amen

I am glad you are searching for the truth.... Behold him and he is mindful of you...
[/b]

Well, we know him and Always unmasking our adversary.... Don't make yourself one please, you can't battle with CHRIST JESUS..... It's hard for you to kick against him.... Ask your forefathers, they will tell you, ask Pharaoh he will tell you, ask so many others who were like you, who spent their entire lives speaking for Satan, they will tell you

I know Satan got information to sell to the world, common, they are all trash, from his wicked bossom, his agenda is to swindle simple minds.....

But we speak wisdom amongst the matured, the perfect ones, but not the wisdom of this world which comes to nothing, but we utter the wisdom of God Almighty in a mystery, though, the prince of this world which is Satan can't discern it, they sound foolish to him....

Not to us dear.....

Christianity isn't religion Brother..... It's the power and the wisdom of God fully being display in the earthen vessel... Your body....

The demonstration of heavenly life on earth and displaying the nature of God Almighty, of Christ Jesus and of the seven Spirits which are before his throne...

I love you brother..... But none for the evil Angels which have deceived the nations..

i just skipped to the end of this post because I'm tired of this fruitless argument.. have a nice day.. and always remember.. Christianity is not the center of the universe.. you don't have the monopoly of relationship with God or religion or holy book .. but then.. i believe I've deviated too much from the topic.. the topic is about why God loves us.. and you are yet to refute my point that love is better shown than told and should not have a hinged belief on a deity for salvation
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
You haven't experienced his love, I mean the love of God Almighty, yet the scriptures are screaming out how much God Almighty loves you and have given you grace to know him, yet you have refused to hear... Or maybe unable to hear his voice of truth and mercy...

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches..... Do you have one??

If no, ask for it and you will receive, knock and the door shall be open, Search and you shall find. For everyone who ask from the Almighty receives and he that knock the door will be open and those who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness shall be Filled and satisfied. Brother..... The opportunity is yours.... Go for it

Wilgrea7:

hello.. accused Satan here.. how are you my fellow agent of darkness

firstly.. the Bible isn't the only book that promises eternal life.. secondly.. my point was that love is shown and not told.. i never denied your claim of God loving us.. i only said love is shown not told.. i did not try to contradict you.. you're d one who took the whole thing and drew the battle lines.. allah and many other gods have claimed to love humans.. a claim is dead on arrival.. that was my point.. i didn't even tackle the conditions of the claimed love through Christ

you're raising points i never made reference to..

i just skipped to the end of this post because I'm tired of this fruitless argument.. have a nice day.. and always remember.. Christianity is not the center of the universe.. you don't have the monopoly of relationship with God or religion or holy book .. but then.. i believe I've deviated too much from the topic.. the topic is about why God loves us.. and you are yet to refute my point that love is better shown than told and should not have a hinged belief on a deity for salvation
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Grace
Re: See The Reason God Almighty Loves You So Much.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gloriousalive

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAC Sunday School Lesson For Sunday, 13 August 2017. / Stop Sleeping With Prostitutes If You Want To Prosper In Life / Nicki Minaj Follows Renown Islamic Scholar Mufti Menk On Twitter. Twitter React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.