Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen (270 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen by lightblazingnow(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
The lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS are like husband and wife indeed. Not today family, but the real union. United by creation, assignment, fulfillment and eternal love. The father loves the Son, Christ Jesus!

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

So big and deeply for only those who knows and understands and agrees and Speaks and obeys. But for mockers, what do you expect from someone who hates you? Jealousy of course. He will never like you for any reason out all. He will hate you for who you are. You are love and loved, he's hatred and hated.

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I love reading the testimonies of God Almighty about his beloved son Jesus Christ. And the whole world hasn't quickly humble themselves and admit that the Almighty God loves his son and there is nothing anyone could do to divide the father God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, don't forget the Almighty God is addressing the son CHRIST JESUS and his seed, his children, that's us. Who have known him and learning more about His Father's God Almighty, our father God Almighty and him, Christ Jesus. Activating heavenly systems. Styles registered in heaven.

Let us share with you some of God Almighty's testimony of Christ Jesus...

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

See where these scriptures were fulfilled physically..

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The law of love which is the greatest have been displayed on the earth and no one will deny it. Christ Jesus was dead for 3days, three nights in the heart of the earth, while the kings of the earth merriest, woe to the world for their hatred for the light, for sure the light shines through into the hearts of men and all things and the darkness can not comprehend. 3 days means three thousand years in the eye of God Almighty don't forget please..

The Prince's of this world didn't have such highest understand of who Christ Jesus was and how he was going to die. If they knew they wouldn't have crucified Christ Jesus. If they never fulfilled the scriptures, the scriptures can not fulfill itself. Men will. To men the word of God Almighty came for. Not for Angels, but for men, Abraham's seed.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Re: The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen by lightblazingnow(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Mighty name
Re: The Day You'll Know how God Almighty Loves Christ Jesus, Then This Will Happen by lightblazingnow(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Those Troubled With Challenges / Horror As Eight Men Gang-raped Pregnant Goat Death / New Month Inspirational Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.