Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97184 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by shadeyinka(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Am talking about an acclaimed "Almighty". The beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega.

Can you see the gap is far from your comparison.

If Jesus was allowed to Die a Painful death
AND
All the Disciples except John Died violent deaths

Who told you that God cares about how his children come HOME to HIM.

To you, everything starts and ends here on Earth.
Death is just like the Birth Pangs of a Pregnant Woman.

Why do you think our maternity wards are always full inspite of the pain?

You still don't get it! SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by odomanis: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

Please wait until police unravel the killers and why,before you begin your celebration. Boko haram has been killing themselves and you never said northerners dont like themselves. Badoo have been killing and estaminating families in ikorodu ,have you said Yorubas dont like themselves ? Criminals dont know tribe or family,they kill whoever comes accross them.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by freshest4live: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
opal4real:
More than 150

Hard to believe!
It's 11 so far not 150.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by yoged(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
The sad #Ozubulu Anambra church shooting incident is DRUG GANG related involving indigenes, NOT TERRORISM.

Read at… https:///IsuIHhYty1
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Donsmithbrown(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=Sall post=59206338][/quote]Dere is a reason for evrytin and mind u the life u re living today is by his and he may choose to take today but I don't pray for day...Pls watch ur mouth
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by menxer: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Right about what? U mean if the atheists are right??
Nice volley.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is real wickedness...
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by themanderon: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mindless killings everywhere yet we wonder why the country is not progressing. The blood of many innocents cry against this country on a daily basis. Which way Nigeria One hardly opens the newspapers these days without being regaled by blood letting in most parts of the country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hector: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

Abasi mi o. Nairaland has a lot of atheist!!! Seun are u seeing what am saw?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Statement like yours amuse me alot.

Can you be for once logical. If they re in a better place, why re you sympathizing?

I am sympathising as a human being.

Jesus wept on seeing dead Lazarus despite knowing fully well that he will raise him from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by pezysolemn(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

Some people can be so daft at times...what is the relstionship between these painful event and Biafra..i cry for u
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

Says the atheist.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Am human!

God will sympathize with them. Afteral, he knew as at yesterday night that they were going to die today. So who am I to stop his plan?

Sth tells me death is as good as life though in the opposite.. .whatever, i dont know.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Let us reason d African way for God's sake-Anambra elections is around d corner, therefore politicians need blood to service their altars, shrines, deities and charms period
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
shadeyinka:

If Jesus was allowed to Die a Painful death
AND
All the Disciples except John Died violent deaths

Who told you that God cares about how his children come HOME to HIM.

To you, everything starts and ends here on Earth.
Death is just like the Birth Pangs of a Pregnant Woman.

Why do you think our maternity wards are always full inspite of the pain?

You still don't get it! SMH

Bro u get sense.. Scientist in the making if Nigeria go gree. I like reasonable pple
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Anyone who sheds innocent blood anywhere is under a curse, not just in the church...
but this mass murder is mind boggling! It scares me to think that such blood-thirsty people masquerade themselves as sane citizens.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Beautifulemi(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is really terrible. You come to the house of God to kill his very own? You have not only succeeded in gaining condemnation but you have placed an everlasting curse on your generation and their generation to come. May the perpetrators of this deadly act never go unpunished. May all they lay their hand on from now henceforth bring curse upon curse to them. May the sun burn them, may the rain burn them still, may the food they take kill them as well. Expose them Lord from wherever corners they have hidden. Dearest Lord may their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen. Grant consolation to their family oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Omofunaab2: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.

Back to sender

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Sall(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Donsmithbrown:
Dere is a reason for evrytin and mind u the life u re living today is by his and he may choose to take today but I don't pray for day...Pls watch ur mouth

One thing is very Paramount in life we all will surely die someday it doesn't matter when or how, but you must be prepared for the eventuality. My life belongs to me and not some sort of impotent God or gods and I own nobody nadaNada. Could you please tell me the reasons for this innocent killings .
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
! WE CANNOT FIND GOD IN RELIGION, GOD DWELLS NOT IN PHYSICAL BUILDING...GOD DWELLS IN THE BODY OF TRUE BELIEVERS OF HIS SON CHRIST JESUS[ THE BELOVED]...AMEN..AMEN
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
PFRB:

How did you get this info ? ? ? ?

Same thread.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Sall(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Ask questions and ponder over it. Dont just keep mute even though you have been brain-washed. Why!

You could have answered my question instead of composing gibberish.

Why did it happen inside your God`s house?

It a question non of them would want to answer instead one idiot was quoting saying God has a reasons for it nonsense
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
kikake:

Sonofabitch, you made front page to blackmail Biafra agitation. You must be complicit to this purely terrorist attack from northern Nigeria.

Stop being silly.

The same thread has suggested it was a brother to brother murder campaign.

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by fortune242(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
How did u no that the God u didn't believe actually no that they would be killed yesterday. God will open your understanding.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sall:

It a question non of them would want to answer instead one idiot was quoting saying God has a reasons for it nonsense

Imagine! God has a reason grin grin grin

That same God will find a reason to eliminate there lots someday.

Am always amused to see how people have been mentally brainwashed to an extent that they can no longer reason logically

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by emi14: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:
Just this morning, during 6 am mass at st philps Catholic church Ozubulu Anambra state, Gumen invaded The church killing more than 150 people.

story had it that they were looking One rich man popularly know as Bishop a south African based from the town who built the new church

at the mortuary now but we aint allowed to take pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTvgtHxxa0
Since the beginning of Bishop's sudden wealth ozubulu people have not known peace. Killings in south Africa victimizing only ozubulu in south Africa. Building churches roads and shrines. The question is...is his wealth and philanthropy a blessing or curse to ozubulu? 150 worshippers died inside his church. Blood sacrificed on the altar of philanthropy.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

God didn't show any compassion on those that came to worship him? The almighty God, begining and the end, alpha and omega, I am that I am, the all knowing all loving omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnicapable omnipowerful omni-omni everything God?

Park one side my dear. If you as a human can show compassion on strangers, you need to ask the basic question why won't the all loving father show a little concern over his children. Just a little concern.

One of the most common arguments atheists challenge Christians with is the so-called “problem of pain.” If there’s an all-powerful, loving God, why do bad things happen? Well, the believer can turn right around and challenge the atheist: “In your worldview, by what standard do you define good or bad things?”

Let me enlighten you a bit..GOD will be GOD no matter what and while death is a big deal to humans,God sees it as home coming because to God it is our soul that matters and not the body.

Death is the consequence of being born and everyone must die in one way or the other....GOD was God when Stephen was stoned to death,when the disciples were killed gruesomely.

God was God when Hitler killed thousands of Jews adwhe miions died in the past world wars.

Lastly,you must understand that 9 ,out of 10 cases of death are man made/error and that has nothing to do with who GOD is.

God does not promise to preserve our physical bodies during our earthly lives unless it serves His purposes and allows us to accomplish His will for us. We may die physically, but only God has charge over our soul and He has promised to preserve our souls.

As i wrote earlier,the way we humans see death is not the same with how GOD sees it. If no human or earthly specie died sibce the days of Adam i guess you and i willl not be here and whether you like it or not,one day you and i must die by any means to give room for new humans cos birth and death must be balanced and even if half of the world population die this moment, GOD WILL STILL BE GOD.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by kalvoken(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

instead of sympathizing with the family of those that lost their lives you are here spewing trash

Blame it on that coward called Seun, he allowed the jihadist free access to Christian forum but restricted that of Islam to Muslims.

He is a bigot.

Am waiting for ban abeg

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by CCDav1: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And for your mind you really felt you have said something; and seeing the number of people who click like, u really think u are mocking the people... Well all can say is that I leave u to God to judge but be reminded that nobody mocks God and live to testify... If u can catch the air u are breathing,go ahead. I wish you well

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by NigPatriot(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Flakky26:
I doubt this news. What is the source ? and the news is yet to break on any TV STATION.

Only a fool doubt proofs.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=CCDav1 post=59210730][/quote]

In the first place, which god re u talking about? I know over 50 of them?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by jwart(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Give them their Biafra and all this will be like Syria news to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.