Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97189 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by kunlite(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
[bro,one thing that is definate in life is death,we will all die no matter who or ao influencial we are! But i want u to knw dat death will come in one form or the other,weather we are in d mosque or church,4 d fact dat its not shining now dosnt mean the sun dosnt exist! Life is but a coin,God kills for a reason and purpose thats y He is ALAPADUPE.Ma hrt is wt d families of d dead,may D Almighty give dem d fortitude to bear d loss]

No amount of sympathy will bring back the dead. Rather, you should be concerned about the inability of God to prevent the attack of the enemy. Of course you will say God knows the best. It's your usual line of defense. If those lads stayed back at their houses, they would likely not end up dead today. If your God assembles people for them to be sluttered, then something is inherently wrong with it.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by saintandsinnerz: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:

hello brother, where in ozubulu are you from ?
ofufe amakwa
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Imagine! God has a reason grin grin grin

That same God will find a reason to eliminate there lots someday.

Am always amused to see how people have been mentally brainwashed to an extent that they can no longer reason logically

Can someone go 13yrs back and give this guy father a condom. The day you use your power of logical reasoning to go back in history and learn that many men of God died cruelly,you will grow up a bit. As u claim atheist,hope you can use your logical sense to foretell what will happen tomorrow and try and control it today. Bros, people in the past who doubted God usually end up losing something dear to them in no distant time. Sympathise with people who lost their loved ones instead of challenging God. You that escaped from an ordinary hot pussy......let me not waste time on u. Trash
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots

One of the most common arguments atheists challenge Christians with is the so-called “problem of pain.” If there’s an all-powerful, loving God, why do bad things happen? Well, the believer can turn right around and challenge the atheist: “In your worldview, by what standard do you define good or bad things?”
Let me enlighten you a bit..GOD will be GOD no matter what and while death is a big deal to humans,God sees it as home coming because to God it is our soul that matters and not the body.
Death is the consequence of being born and everyone must die in one way or the other....GOD was God when Stephen was stoned to death,when the disciples were killed gruesomely.
God was God when Hitler killed thousands of Jews adwhe miions died in the past world wars.
Lastly,you must understand that 9 ,out of 10 cases of death are man made/error and that has nothing to do with who GOD is.
God does not promise to preserve our physical bodies during our earthly lives unless it serves His purposes and allows us to accomplish His will for us. We may die physically, but only God has charge over our soul and He has promised to preserve our souls.
As i wrote earlier,the way we humans see death is not the same with how GOD sees it. If no human or earthly specie died sibce the days of Adam i guess you and i willl not be here and whether you like it or not,one day you and i must die by any means to give room for new humans cos birth and death must be balanced and even if half of the world population die this moment, GOD WILL STILL BE GOD.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
FreeFinancials:

Can someone go 13yrs back and give this guy father a condom. The day you use your power of logical reasoning to go back in history and learn that many men of God died cruelly,you will grow up a bit. As u claim atheist,hope you can use your logical sense to foretell what will happen tomorrow and try and control it today. Bros, people in the past who doubted God usually end up losing something dear to them in no distant time. Sympathise with people who lost their loved ones instead of challenging God. You that escaped from an ordinary hot pussy......let me not waste time on u. Trash

After composing a long lengthy gibberish grin grin grin

Can imagine your mental state!
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by MLK22555: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
I SEE SENSE SENDING U FRIEND REQUEST, I PRAY U ACCEPT IT SINCE U NEED IT
Liftkid:

instead of sympathizing with the family of those that lost their lives you are here spewing trash
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ReachHard: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Idiot!

Ballistic missile!

Who is stopping you not to explode!

Mofo!

"When a mad man steals your bathrobe from you in the shower, let him go with it, else, they'll call you both madmen when they see you chasing him naked" ~Yoruba proverb

So, young man, I let you go with your STARK MADNESS.

I'm so done with you and your folly.
Classless brainless nitwit

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
ReachHard:

"When a mad man steals your bathrobe from you in the shower, let him go with it, else, they'll call you both madmen when they see you chasing him naked" ~Yoruba proverb

So, young man, I let you go with your STARK MADNESS.

I'm so done with you and your folly.
Classless brainless nitwit

grin grin grin

So this is the ballistic missile?

Oloriburuku somebori!
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Use ur logical magical reasoning to condense it to one line 'many who doubted God usually end up losing something dear to them'. I repeat, I will not waste time trying to enlighten you on what happened prior to your birth. Try and prevent urself from ordinary malaria with your logical power and come back and make ur claim.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Obynolee(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftkid:
Just this morning, during 6 am mass at st philps Catholic church Ozubulu Anambra state, Gumen invaded The church killing more than 150 people.

story had it that they were looking One rich man popularly know as Bishop a south African based from the town who built the new church

at the mortuary now but we aint allowed to take pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTvgtHxxa0
If you have spy wristwatch you wouldn't be complaining of not been allowed to take photos because with it,you can conveniently take photos, audio and video recordings without anyone knowing.We can supply you one if interested.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by logica(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

On one hand, he reminded us of martyrs, on the other hand he threatened you of losing something dear for doubting God (something even people like martyrs and Job lost despite not doubting God). Nevermind that he is gloating over an unbelievers losses which they (Christians) are fond of doing; and never mind that you are paying them back in their own coin; the very source of his angst.

Understand it is futile arguing with these people; logic has nothing to do with their reasoning.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

So this is the ballistic missile?

Oloriburuku somebori!

Just go outside there,ask an elderly person 'pleaee what would have happened assumed my papa used an ordinary condom that very moment?' i believe you already know the answer.....that ie you with all your logical reasoning power would not have existed let alone comment on a threas on NL. Just a free condom would have prevented an entity like you from coming to an existence. Why dont you see there is a reason why every superhuman must have passed through some hot pussy...its to humble ppl like you....an ordinary flesh and blood which must decompose one day.....
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by 0b100100111: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
FreeFinancials:

Just go outside there,ask an elderly person 'pleaee what would have happened assumed my papa used an ordinary condom that very moment?' i believe you already know the answer.....that ie you with all your logical reasoning power would not have existed let alone comment on a threas on NL. Just a free condom would have prevented an entity like you from coming to an existence. Why dont you see there is a reason why every superhuman must have passed through some hot pussy...its to humble ppl like you....an ordinary flesh and blood which must decompose one day.....

You still trying hard to go ballistic!

You must be a disappointment to yourself!

Mr. Ballistic

Ko ni da fun awon iran e!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
it is confirmed that there are sick people on nairaland so i'm not surprised by the comments. people that dont have future see how they saying nonsense about the God that gave them life. by the time you are gasping for air in the hospital, i hope you dont call on the same God you are abusing now
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

You still trying hard to go ballistic!

You must be a disappointment to yourself!

Mr. Ballistic

Ko ni da fun awon iran e!

So your logical super sense did not pre-inform you you are mistaking someone else.....leave that atheist line bros,it doesnt fit you. If you dont believe in God at least believe in the fact that one day you will be dying but cant salvage yourself with all logical powers you can amass. Good riddance....
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by goldedprince: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

i dey tell you. may those gun men come enter sango shrine na
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Caspian22(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Am human!

God will sympathize with them. Afteral, he knew as at yesterday night that they were going to die today. So who am I to stop his plan?

We are living in Satan's Wicked world, were he rules so bad things are bound to happen even to good people. 1John 5:19. Please stop speaking this about God, he is hurt by all this evil in the world today. James 1:13 And he plans to stop it completely Psalms 37:9-11.

Death doesn't end it all, there's a much better life ahead. I advise you to study the bible.

visit jw.org for more information.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Prudent200: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Hahahahahaha!!! Seems I hit a raw nerve. Babe, if you need some nutrition, why not hit me up and let me turn your life around. You really are malnourished and I fear that baby you carry may end up endangered.
bros am a skinny guy which food should I eat to add more weight please no joking please
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by elegushichilling: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

what will God do when he talks and no one listens. B4 this kind of thing happen, God would have revealed it to someone or some people. It is incubent on this people to act and save lives. My God is a living and real God that cares for his children. It is a pity. This is a wake up call to ordinary bench warmer christians. God is watching, no sleep for d wicked. Note that If this killers repent tommorrow and are forgiven, they will still enter heaven. Paul is a very gd example.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ReachHard: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
FreeFinancials:

So your logical super sense did not pre-inform you you are mistaking someone else.....leave that atheist line bros,it doesnt fit you. If you dont believe in God at least believe in the fact that one day you will be dying but cant salvage yourself with all logical powers you can amass. Good riddance....

That's just the height of his foolishness

He can't even recognize monikers anymore, allow him, he's slowly becoming dazed

You even have time giving him a response...
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by iceadonis(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=59196973][b]

grin grin grin grin

....you are joking right......
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by swegiedon(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
lol i haf comot myself for eastern people matter. those people are a different breed. well most of them are. we still have a few decent ones like my nigga kingebuka and swiegedon. grin grin
lol i see
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
showafrica:

Bro u get sense.. Scientist in the making if Nigeria go gree. I like reasonable pple

Thanks for the complement!

Stay Blessed
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by eposho: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Caspian22:

We are living in Satan's Wicked world, were he rules so bad things are bound to happen even to good people. 1John 5:19. Please stop speaking this about God, he is hurt by all this evil in the world today. James 1:13 And he plans to stop it completely Psalms 37:9-11.

Death doesn't end it all, there's a much better life ahead. I advise you to study the bible.

visit jw.org for more information.
Lmao.God is hurt
If life on other side is berra , I cant understand y oyedepo,/papa g.o etc need a jet stream on earth. Dem for die first now.
The book you are quoting is full of fictitious characters, chinua achebe would had done better.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by WebSurfer(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
This is my village, in fact, I worship in this church every time I'm home. I know almost everybody massacred there... cry cry cry
How many people really got killed bro
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Austin234(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I challenge u by the name of the living God that b4 this year runs out u must confess that Jesus is Lord. Amen

0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Austin234(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
How much is the spy wrist watch?

Obynolee:

If you have spy wristwatch you wouldn't be complaining of not been allowed to take photos because with it,you can conveniently take photos, audio and video recordings without anyone knowing.We can supply you one if interested.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by saintandsinnerz: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

How many people really got killed bro
Well, no official figure yet because some are still critical in the hospital but up to ten people have been confirmed dead.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by adusco(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

God didn't show any compassion on those that came to worship him? The almighty God, begining and the end, alpha and omega, I am that I am, the all knowing all loving omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnicapable omnipowerful omni-omni everything God?

Park one side my dear. If you as a human can show compassion on strangers, you need to ask the basic question why won't the all loving father show a little concern over his children. Just a little concern.

Life of a frustrated sombori
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Limitless72(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

C as u dey talk like sey nah church member against church member....... Or some church riot shit...
Always looking for some shitty charade against BIAFRA
Or didn't you read in the ops write up that "gunmen invaded the church" looking for someone ,,,

Look young man crime happens everywhere
And I believe worse transpires in the north and west...... Anyway am aint startled that you're afonja
So please if you want to be judgemental u're free to be but shouldn't be detrimental and concocted against the conglomerate of Ndigbos fighting for freedom....

BIAFRA always clouding people's judgement since it ......lemme halt here
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is the type of republic Nnamdi Kanu is proposing to give the indigbos...

A Biafra republic of bloodshed!...shame!
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Liftkid(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
MLK22555:
I SEE SENSE SENDING U FRIEND REQUEST, I PRAY U ACCEPT IT SINCE U NEED IT
on Facebook ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.