Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97259 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by kings009(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

Must you display your ineptitude for the whole world to see? A barbaric act was perpetrated by inhumane people with reprobate minds; instead of sympathizing with the families, you are making incoherent and baseless comparison.

Mara ife...receive sense.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Na wao, there is more to life than what we see daily with our physical eyes, imagine l do something wrong, another vessel is prepared to recompense me, that same person will also be paid back for punishing me by another karmaic servant and it goes on and on throughout our lifetime and we are told we reincarnate to continue the cycle until the soul is purified to enter the very presence of Lights >>>> which is God Almighty himself, this is just intriguing sad
hey, it is what it is lmao. there are many evil beings waiting on instructions from YAH to go destroy people. evil angels. all evil people ultimately work for GOD because he will use them to destroy other evil people and then they themself will be destroyed by another evil person. bible calls it SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by An2elect2(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
O my God!
This kind of things sadden someone especially when they are not even Christians kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by adetayo234: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

I understand your point. Be that as it may, it doesn't stop God from being True and Real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
it is what it is brah. in life let us seek righteousness so that we do not encounter these types of judgements. GOD is very terrible wink grin

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible <<<< grin

God is terrible? Or man is terrible?

Did God send them to go kill them? The evil in this world is perpetuated by man against man. There is no God factor in the evil kn this world. If we even decide to make a world that has no God, do you think men will not do evil to each other? Was it God who told Cain to kill Abel? We humans are our own problems, God is only the being who promises if we dont become the evil of this world there is a promised place for such that is void of evil and his reign is soverign. They came for one man and killed 150 and you are blaming God? If it had happened at a wedding reception what will you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Zikado: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?
you are a big fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by DocHMD: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Anambra and Alaigbo becoming another Boko Haram outlet, IPOB miscreants will love this and I pray this woe they are wishing on us will visit them and their families first.
They'd blame it on Obiano not knowing we know they want their mass suicide to begin with Anambra.
May God punish any true Anambrarian supporting IPOB, they are jealous and trying to destroy us.
Just imagine Anambra getting to be another Bornu, I weep, God forgive us our sins.
Our leaders are to me blamed, they kept quiet when this madness started just as northerners keep quiet when Boko Haram started [/s]

May God punish you for mocking and playing politics with the death of my people. Karma will visit you soon so you don't contaminate the rest of the world. You'll burn in hell! I am 1000% sure of that!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by absoluteSuccess: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

Your need to be right has already debased your humanity.

Yes there is no God, so what else? And yes you are filled with joy to the peak at the plight of others because they believe God..

What does your present mockery add to the pains of the berieved? How are you better than those who believe God exist? Of course you were not killed.

Are you not worse than your obsession?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
they are kids to you but the spirit in those kids is tens of thousands of years old. we humans are not our flesh, our flesh is a vehicle. we are spirit beings. so what you see as a kid may be a very wicked man in past life who killed many people. and his judgement was saved for this lifetime. the ways of YAH are too great for many to understand. even that new born baby born today is a very wicked soul. you dont know if that was hitler in past life. point being life is wayyyyyyyy deeper than you think it is and the age of the physical body is just an illusion that the carnal hinge their opinion on. me ? i dont look at the age of the physical body. its just flesh. a vehicle.
This made me recall a question asked Christ in the scripture by someone, he said who sinned that these child was born blind, Christ said it is not the child nor his parents but that God will be glorified which means though he was born blind, it means he lived before or else Christ would have simply say why include the child in the sin questions since he was just born and this is one verse of the scripture that my grail message friend expansiated about to buttress his position about reincarnation and karma wink
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ashjay001(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And, u without god, u're laughing ur heart out because u think d absence of a god was just proven?!

How does them being killed justify d absence of a supreme being?!

Most were probably not spiritual enough to discern any premonition, and those that did, probably tot their prayers, were enough to avert it!?

The question a idiot like u should be asking are

1-where were all d law enforcement personnel, normally harassing pple on such days?

2-why would such evil be trailing an innocent biz man who built a church?!

3-how those evil men justified d killing of innocent worshippers in replacement of a single life?!

Get a life, pls!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
hey, it is what it is lmao. there are many evil beings waiting on instructions from YAH to go destroy people. evil angels. all evil people ultimately work for GOD because he will use them to destroy other evil people and then they themself will be destroyed by another evil person. bible calls it SATAN CASTING OUT SATAN
Hmmmm sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

You have failed!

Rather than cause some to lose their faith, your mockery will only strengthen it, save for the children of perdition.

Heaven and Hell are real.

One day it will be too late.
The devil himself will be in torment.

if it would cause them to strengthen it like you claimed, why then are you so concerned? shouldn't strengthening Christians faith be something you should be glad about? except of course you're going through cognitive dissonance and you need to say this nonsense to keep some of your ridiculous and archaic belief

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by aiinuel(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

what has this got to do with the agitation for biafra?
Onye ngbu
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by kobijacobs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

what has this got to do with biafra? the bombings happening in the north, is it the igbos or the yorubas the boko haram guys are killing abi no be their fellow Hausa pple dem dey bomb?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by akpamuomenka: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

You that doesn't believe in God, may you live forever.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
BaEnki:

being an Atheist didn't efface my humanity unlike you, check through my posts on religion before spewing trashes, I wonders why many of y'all assuming atheism finds solace in religion cleansing. We are all human before our stance on belief.

No one is jubiliating over the unfortunate incidence, would give my left balls to have it averted.

I just pointed out that unfortunate incidences as this should call for deep reflection about certain things that people hinges their security on but then, u guys chose to misunderstand me.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplex2:

Hehehehe...keep consoling yourself. They are in heaven already shouting allellujah to a god that has billion angels shouting the same hallelujah; is he that unsecured that he needs dead people to be shouting allellujah to him day and night?

Abeg, go inside a nearby church and gulp a bottle of sniper so u can go join them and sign allellujah.

If you as a person cannot have enough of food, sex and enjoyment, how dare you question the Almighty's penchant for praise and worship and what He makes of His creature?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ziga: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fulani herds men?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
ashjay001:

And, u without god, u're laughing ur heart out because u think d absence of a god was just proven?!

How does them being killed justify d absence of a supreme being?!

Most were probably not spiritual enough to discern any premonition, and those that did, probably tot their prayers, were enough to avert it!?

The question a idiot like u should be asking are

1-where were all d law enforcement personnel, normally harassing pple on such days?

2-why would such evil be trailing an innocent biz man who built a church?!

3-how those evil men justified d killing of innocent worshippers in replacement of a single life?!

Get a life, pls!

Oga, your Yahweh has been disproven long ago, supreme being however still remains unproven but we're sure it's not Yahweh just like I may not be sure of the amount you have in your bank account but I'm 100% sure its not up to $100Billion, get it? your Yahweh is imaginary
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by henryhemon(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ndiofe:
They should check very well.

The HausaFulani Nigeria Army and their Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram have started attacking people in Church.

They cannot do it openly as they do in the middle-belt so they are hiding behind Covers.

This has the handwriting of HausaFulani Nigeria Army/Herdemen and Boko Haram.

This is taking stupidity to the other level.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
This made me recall a question asked Christ in the scripture by someone, he said who sinned that these child was born blind, Christ it is not the child nor his parents but that God will be glorified which means though he was born blind, it means he lived before or else Christ would have simply say why include the child in the sin questions since he was just born and this is one verse of the scripture that my grail message friend expansiated about to buttress his position about reincarnation and karma wink
we are all reincarnated beings bro. and we will keep coming back down to earth after death. thats the cycle of life bro. maybe in next lifetime you will be a chinese woman lmaoooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Norahlistic(f): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

You don't mock (GOD) dear!
Instead you FEAR (GOD)and don't split rubbish next time!

Rip to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jezus. what am i seeing.. i wipe as i see this.. lord have mercy.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

If you as a person cannot have enough of food, sex and enjoyment, how dare you question the Almighty's penchant for praise and worship and what He makes of His creature?

he has questioned your imaginary megalomaniacal god's penchant for praise and worship, what's he gonna do about that?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by blackbeau1(f): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
rusher14:

What's obvious?

You have not even a scintilla of evidence that this massacre was carried out by non-easterners.

In fact, the first piece of information we have concerning this unfortunate event states that it was some form of vendetta over some dealings in South Africa, with a certain Bishop somehow linked to it.

However, your primordial hatred and xenophobia would not allow you settle down to search for clues.

You conclude without appraisal.

Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups.
I
read your statement again and you'd see it doesn't make sense. They wanted the 'Bishop' but went to the church when they weren't even sure he'd be there. And when they didn't find him, they killed ppl who aren't even related to him. As though , the killing of ordinary citizens is gonna bother him. Sometimes , you've gotta learn to see whats behind the picture
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if it would cause them to strengthen it like you claimed, why then are you so concerned? shouldn't strengthening Christians faith be something you should be glad about, except of course you're going through cognitive dissonance and you need to say this nonsense to keep some of your ridiculous belief

Professing themselves to be wise they became fools
-Romans 1:22

Yes as humans we mourn for the dead but as children we have assurance that they are in a better place.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gwaihir:

God is terrible? Or man is terrible?

Did God send them to go kill them? The evil in this world is perpetuated by man against man. There is no God factor in the evil kn this world. If we even decide to make a world that has no God, do you think men will not do evil to each other? Was it God who told Cain to kill Abel? We humans are our own problems, God is only the being who promises if we dont become the evil of this world there is a promised place for such that is void of evil and his reign is soverign. They came for one man and killed 150 and you are blaming God? If it had happened at a wedding reception what will you say?
am assuming you believe in the bible right ? lmao. this is what the bible says

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible grin grin grin

IT JUST MEANS HE IS VERY VENGEFUL AND WILL DO EVIL TO YOU AND USE EVIL PEOPLE TO DESTROY YOU IF YOU COMMIT EVIL.
ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by RaptorX: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
we are all reincarnated beings bro. and we will keep coming back down to earth after death. thats the cycle of life bro. maybe in next lifetime you will be a chinese woman lmaoooo
Bros stop replying yourself, you are also angelicbeing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ModsWillKillNL: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he has questioned your imaginary megalomaniacal god's penchant for praise and worship, what's he gonna do about that?

I leave that to Him (God)

But I won't allow atheists/Satanists run roughshod on this thread and allow fledgling believers lose their faith.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Professing themselves to be wise they became fools
-Romans 1:22

Yes as humans we mourn for the dead but as children we have assurance that they are in a better place.

you're quoting from the same book that promised these 150 people divine protection? "Thousands at my right, tens of thousands at my left"

If not believing false claims make me a fool, then I'm a proud fool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by rusher14: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
read your statement again and you'd see it doesn't make sense. They wanted the 'Bishop' but went to the church when they weren't even sure he'd be there. And when they didn't find him, they killed ppl who aren't even related to him. As though , the killing of ordinary citizens is gonna bother him. Sometimes , you've gotta learn to see whats behind the picture

Even now as I read further down the thread there are some claiming to be from the community where this occurred.

They still corroborate my statement. Yet, you with your undying hatred for Northerners cannot get past it to even consider the possibility.

This one deliverance go strong o!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Blood money from a ruthless and cold blooded drug buisnessman based in south are accepted to be invested to build the church of GOD,by greedy and very materialistic church and their lost priests who follow and crave around rich men like flies do around a dead corpse no matter how the riches came..this is the result, nemesis.blood money is always blood hungry...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.