Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No (2911 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by btlasisi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
@true seeker.
From your post you seem to be in support of Xtian God, i espected you to dwell on Xtian perspective of God with biblical references instead of devoting so much time writing on Muslim perspective of Allah so that we can learn so much from you.

@uplawal.
My sister, i think you can do better by not been abusive in your write-up. You can enlighten us about Muslim Allah with Quranic references as well.

@Others,
Let us listen to each other with open mind and learn as much as we can from others.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
am not abusive,u dnt expect me to mope while they abuse my religion,right?
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by TrueSeeker(m): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

am not abusive,u dnt expect me to mope while they abuse my religion,right?

I am not abusing your religion am only stating the fact for the humble heart who are genuinely seeking to know the truth.

@uplawal
ALLAH(swt)who beget not,meaning he does not ahave a child and he was not begotten,meaning he was not born of anybody,hope thats clear to you.

begets in my dictionary mean 1.  To father; 2. To cause to exist or occur; produce:

So if Allah is a barren god, there is no how he can cause to exist and become a creator.
On the other hand bible say concerning God that He is father and creator: " Jehovah, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are our Potter; and all of us are the work of your hand" Isaiah 64: 8
Can one say that about a god who beget not? Clearly allah is not a creator, whereas God as portray in the bible is.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by RSA(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2010
To me Muslims and Christians are like two people eating two different fruits,one eating an apple and the other a banana.Both knows they're all eating fruits but both men think his fruits is better than the other one.

You can have your favourate but it does not mean the other one is bad.And you could have both,there is no need to choose.
For God sake fruits are fruits,they all have nutritions that are good for your body and if eaten both,it can only be good for you.

Think about it!
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2010
@true seeker,av just decided to leave u to your faith cos you totally lack wisdom,if you  say your own god has children,mine does not,and am sure you are not blind when i refered my beget meaning as to give birth not  creation,mine and other muslims God(Allah) is a creator and not a father of anyone,is far from being a father to none but a master over everything he created and we are not complaining of being slaves to him day and night till death and eternity,we can humbly say our father is Adam and not God.

And about my God and religion you are insulting and you pretending and saying you are telling fact,that fact would be shown to you on judge ment day,hope you know that,so you can continue all your effort in telling your fact(lies) and you think u can decieve people, i tell you today,millions of you and uncountable can not stop stop Allah's decree on his creatures
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2010
am sorry we dnt and cannever serve the same God,my own God is not a man
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by TrueSeeker(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2010
@uplawal
I see, it is true that "Eni ti ko bi iru eni, ko le moyi eni". So because Allah is childless that is why he enslave you. o mase o. grin
You better be careful with him, he might decide to hurt you, because he has no child and he can never have one.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by FMK(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
TrueSeeker:

@uplawal
I see, it is true that "Eni ti ko bi iru eni, ko le moyi eni". So because Allah is childless that is why he enslave you. o mase o. grin
You better be careful with him, he might decide to hurt you, because he has no child and he can never have one.

" keba buzengi buaku buela kunata ku lufua "     be careful,  stupidity  can lead to death
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
FMK:

" keba buzengi buaku buela kunata ku lufua " be careful, stupidity can lead to death

I dnt know if u a muslim or the other but i wana thank u for this fact
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

@true seeker,av just decided to leave u to your faith cos you totally lack wisdom,if you say your own god has children,mine does not,and am sure you are not blind when i refered my beget meaning as to give birth not creation,mine and other muslims God(Allah) is a creator and not a father of anyone,is far from being a father to none but a master over everything he created and we are not complaining of being slaves to him day and night till death and eternity,we can humbly say our father is Adam and not God.

And about my God and religion you are insulting and you pretending and saying you are telling fact,that fact would be shown to you on judge ment day,hope you know that,so you can continue all your effort in telling your fact(lies) and you think u can decieve people, i tell you today,millions of you and uncountable can not stop stop Allah's decree on his creatures

@truthseeker,

I know if u r full of knowledge and wisdom u wold hav read meaning to the post above but due to ur arrogance and ignorance u refuse to see
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
@FMK & alimat,ofcourse he knows but arrogance,ignorance,which of course can lead to death then to intense purnishment in the grave then to hellfire
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nimshi: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
. . .
. . .
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Christians worship the real God. But Muslims worship the other guy.

I can prove it.

You cant be worshipping the same God in two different ways. Its impossible.
Satan is just trying to mimick the worship of God.

The Angel that Mohamed saw was an Angel of Satan dressed in White robe.

I can tell you the diffrent ways the satanic kingdom operate.

They can take the look of an Angel in white. But their are some forms they cant turn into.

The devil and hes servant cant take the form of a Dove.

So dont believe anything that you see in White. Most are fake.

I said again, Satan and hes demons cant take change to a Dove. Because its the symbol of Peace. The Symbol of the presence of God in the Universe. However they (the Dark Kingdom) can change to numerous forms of animals and Human Beings.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Back ur write up with proves.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
What prove do u want apart from these.

U better shine ur eyes. if u are a Muslim.

I will tell u the real truth.

I know it wont be easy not believing what u were born into.

But when u find the truth It will set u free.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr know truth come and tell me d truth ooooo and vice versa
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
what truth is better than the GLOIOUS QUR'AN,,,,,,,,,,,none
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ Uplawal,
Tell them ooooo,

@Gold,
To avoid derailing of this post i would like u to open a new thread and name it The Truth/hidden secret about Islam. Then we all will then justify the truth based on our holy books and not on human views
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
@alimat,hes a newbee here,he dnt know its been debunked so many times
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ Uplawal,

His members may also feel lik doing d same,so the door is open but on one rule/condition that the truth must be based on both holy books and no human views
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by TrueSeeker(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
alimat 2:

@ Uplawal,

His members may also feel lik doing d same,so the door is open but on one rule/condition that the truth must be based on both holy books and no human views
Is Quran a holy book or recitation?
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by RSA(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2010
@All I have come to the conclusion that as long as people listen to others with their mouths peace will never prevail in this world.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by helperzz(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2010
TrueSeeker:

is bible a holy book,the new testament is 5% holy and 95% paul's and his cohorts, fabrications,beware while reading bible. Some people may think there are many gods because they don't know the True GOD,some one just tell them there is a god somewhere and they accept with no reflection. There is only one GOD ALLAH the almighty, the lord of all worlds.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by alimat2(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2010
TrueSeeker:

I laff at ur ignorance grin grin grin grin,

Bring ur valid prove to support ur statement.
Re: Christian God, Muslim Allah Same? No by mystics(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
Thank you people for fighting and for those who are calming others thanks too.

Can we let be hold their own view and lts discuss as matured people? who have a God that teaches us to be peaceful.

I have my view, i live with a muslim in the same house but everytime we discuss, i still tell him that we dont serve the same God based on my belief, if he believes we do, its left for him. I have studied my bible and the very essence of My God which i so believe in is absent in the Muslim Koran.

I know most muslim like to carry the notion that we serve the same God, just that we Christians are doing so in a wrong way.

Let me clear many things here about Trinity, begets and so many issues that muslims bring up. When you reduce the things of God to the reasoning of Man, you lose the power within. God said, your wisdom is foolishness to me. your ways are not my ways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coza Nigeria / Nigerian Christian Songs Lyrics Thread. . . / Was Solomon Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.