Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me (7118 Views)

5 Hints To Know Your Boyfriend Really Loves You / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Wumzygold: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi people,
I have a bf who really frustrates me. We have been dating for more than a year now and he get angry at little things...he insults me both privately and publicly whenever we quarrel.

Worst is he smokes sk and doesn't see anything wrong with it...he goes through my phone Everytime and even reply my messages sometimes. I can't have male friends cuz he calls me a prostitute whenever I talk to a guy.

The day I went through his phone I discovered he was asking so many girls out or either ask them for nudes or sexchat. I got angry and broke up with him but my dad had to settle it so I let it go.

The one he did last was when he asked me to come online on WhatsApp and it took me some minutes to do that and when I finally did I saw his messages saying I was busy with another guy which is why it took me long to get online and lots of insults.

I didn't reply to the messages and we didn't speak to each other for a week...he called and texted the next week but I didn't reply to any... I don't love him anymore and I want to break up with him but everyone including my family and his knows about our relationship.

.i can't explain to anyone what happened or they would try to get us back together.
Two months ago I met another guy and we have been going out a lot..he asked me out recently and I haven't replied him yet but I found out he womanize alot .

.I also found out that he has slept with most of the girls I know but when I asked him he said that was his past and he didn't have a gf then... I decided to give some space btw us cuz of his history with girls...

My bf is still calling with different numbers and threatening me since he found out am going out with someone else.

I don't know how to get break up with my bf and get him off my back.. I like the new guy a lot but the girls won't just stop calling him and my friends advised me to go back to my bf and forgive him since there is no perfect guy but I don't love him anymore and I don't want insults either....

Should I give the new guy a chance or let him go?
How do I tell my family and friends about my bf without them getting us back together again.

Please kindly advice
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by catwalq(f): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Leave both of them

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by SLAP44: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
You need to try a third guy who doesn't pack them like sand

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by greenguy: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
You don't have a boyfriend yet, run for your life.

Keep searching...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Poorboy: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let's start like this does your boyfriend have work?

How old is he?

Do you have work?

How old are you?

If he or you have a job are you paid monthly or it's just a hustling job?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by hadduni(f): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Well, Thank God he is still a boyfriend. Now that you've noticed those red flags of insecurity, womanizing, irresponsibility and disrespectful pls leave them. There are still Good and better men.

Op if you will Go ahead and continue a relationship with either of them hoping that they would change then you will be in for a long time of regret and pain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Leave both of them.

Your boyfriend is not worth you. The other guy is a no no... He will still entertain other girls if u go into relationship with him. The signs are there already, don't ignore.

As for your boyfriend, break up with him too. You are the one facing the insults and abuse not your family members or his.. The relationship is toxic, run while you still can

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by SenorFax(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
You are in a toxic relationship and about stepping into a more toxic one

For crying out loud, leave the two of then and settle for someone you don't know about his past.

Get a close family member to share your troubles with, nairalanders will only insult you. Find a genuine family members you can really trust, and ask for a sincere advice. The reason being that, if you adhere to any advice given to you here, your dad might probably change your mind and no nairalander will be available for you offline to come to your rescue.

You deserve better than what you are going tru, I guess.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lemme book a space.
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Olalan(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Both of them are not good for you if you love yourself.........

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Realist5: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Your case has to be judged by a tribunal.

My advise to you is

Cut off from the both guys. Else, the first one will either kill you before your time or make you have a cracked brain. The second one will use you and eventually dump you. He has not reached his bus stop. You will end up making up his list of used girls.

Just give yourself a break from all these adulterated-roadside relationships. If you're a student, marry your books for now. The sky will be your stepping stone. Just be focused in whatever you're doing for a living. The right person will soon come knocking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by PabloAndreas(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
well hit me up if you still searching ey? wink
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by crazygod(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do u have to have a bf? Its like u can't stay without a bf. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by mmadu4: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
majority of these girls cant live without a boyfriend is not because the love the guy so much its probably because the guy provides for them and they mostly depend totally on him totally , now tell me why would an independent lady who has a job and life
come on nairaland to complain of BF ,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by correctyourself(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
I advised you stay away from guys for now, if there is something you're doing like (work) focus on it, your boyfriend look like not responsible and maybe what he enjoy from you is what is even making him to call you, trust greedy people. Has he come to beg those that settled you the last time or get you. Or are you his birth-right?

A responsible person who is sure and wish to marry his girlfriend to answer his name as husband to bee would do everything to at least show his concern for marriage as soon as possible, even if the money is not readily available.
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Mairice125: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
It’s very Obvious she likes then bad . As crazy has it might sound , that girl will eventually F those two boiz (current and co-current). You know why ?
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Lonestar124: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
One thing we human beings fail to deduce from one another is the level of love one has for each other.....Who will believe my report if i say your boyfriend so much love you for reason best to him.

I know you're an adult, you've to rethink and ask yourself why he can't leave you even after breaking up with him.

is it conditionally, unconditionally or mere stupidity? From your response and i will give you good reasons why you should go back to him and put your family and his family into consideration before taking any decision that will eventually hurt you.

All of us even the people above advising you to bullshit the both are subjected to mistakes and errors.
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by dennel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
You’ve not met the right man for you...!

Wumzygold:
Hi people,
I have a bf who really frustrates me. We have been dating for more than a year now and he get angry at little things...he insults me both privately and publicly whenever we quarrel.

Worst is he smokes sk and doesn't see anything wrong with it...he goes through my phone Everytime and even reply my messages sometimes. I can't have male friends cuz he calls me a prostitute whenever I talk to a guy.

The day I went through his phone I discovered he was asking so many girls out or either ask them for nudes or sexchat. I got angry and broke up with him but my dad had to settle it so I let it go.

The one he did last was when he asked me to come online on WhatsApp and it took me some minutes to do that and when I finally did I saw his messages saying I was busy with another guy which is why it took me long to get online and lots of insults.

I didn't reply to the messages and we didn't speak to each other for a week...he called and texted the next week but I didn't reply to any... I don't love him anymore and I want to break up with him but everyone including my family and his knows about our relationship.

.i can't explain to anyone what happened or they would try to get us back together.
Two months ago I met another guy and we have been going out a lot..he asked me out recently and I haven't replied him yet but I found out he womanize alot .

.I also found out that he has slept with most of the girls I know but when I asked him he said that was his past and he didn't have a gf then... I decided to give some space btw us cuz of his history with girls...

My bf is still calling with different numbers and threatening me since he found out am going out with someone else.

I don't know how to get break up with my bf and get him off my back.. I like the new guy a lot but the girls won't just stop calling him and my friends advised me to go back to my bf and forgive him since there is no perfect guy but I don't love him anymore and I don't want insults either....

How do I tell my family and friends about my bf without them getting us back together again.

Please kindly advice
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Embroiled with crazy ass people.

More important than breaking up and not dating the other guy is that you need to find why you're attracting crappy guys like that.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wumzygold:
Hi people,

Please kindly advice
Thanks.
You have terrible friends. Don't date any of them! You're asking how to break up with your ex? Call him and let him know it's over or do you owe him money? And why is your father an advocate for him?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by cooluzi: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
mmadu4:
majority of these girls cant live without a boyfriend is not because the love the guy so much its probably because the guy provides for them and they mostly depend totally on him totally , now tell me why would an independent lady who has a job and life
come on nairaland to complain of BF ,
Naso
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by wiseone28: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wumzygold:
Hi people,

Please kindly advice
Thanks.
leave boyfriends alone get a husband

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by nicepoker101(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op spike his favorite drink with Sniper. grin na joke o
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Since when does breaking up with someone become expensive?
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
1. Let your family know you want to break up w/ your bf and that he's threatening you.
2. Leave the new guy b/c he's no good either.
3. Work on yourself so you can stop jumping from one relationship to another
and most importantly, stop attracting these type of dudes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by utenwuson: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Get a job.... U will find peace.... Stop looking for boyfriend upandan

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by jasman1: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2019
It’s obvious you just can’t do without di ck, desperately looking ??. Yes, how old are you? Do you have a job? Get a life girl

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Toroso: 1:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Keep searching or rather keep running

Lol.
greenguy:
You don't have a boyfriend yet, run for your life.

Keep searching...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Peakyblinders: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2019
A Relationship without trust is like a phone without network, all you do is play games.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Toroso: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Wumzygold:

Please kindly advice
Thanks.
before anything how old are you ?

Your brain is not developed enough for a relationship, you need let it grow b4 venturing into another relationship. All previous decision narrated shows all n every of your decision as been exceedingly foolish.

Give yourself 2-3 more years to grow your brain so you can ignore foolish toasters n boyfriends. Imagine any girl telling that one player that dated all the girls she knows turned a new leave just so he can get into her pant ?! Your brand of foolishness must be divine.

Abeg I detest foolish people !
Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by Onyenna(m): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Even your family members can/could intervene to ensure you guys stay together..... Hmmmmm...

Is your BF RICH!?.....

....With the loads of bullsh1t you take, it's either you have fish brain or your BF is Super Rich!......... Or both!....

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me by femi4: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Wumzygold:
Hi people,

Please kindly advice
Thanks.
What are you doing with a RIFF RAFF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / My Girlfriend Stole My Whole House After Sex With Her (the Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.