Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (8862 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She will never make a good wife.
She is a feminist.
She is always chasing money.
She will always behave like d man of d house.
She doesn't see d need for a man.
She will never respect u.
She has seen it all.
A girl should move from her father's house to her husband's house.
If u are dating any of them say bye to happiness if u eventually marry her.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by mezarddinny: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
you tried to sound smart but you failed woefully, any girl that has a house she pays for and works legally is a good woman to marry because she will know the value of money, she will understand when you tell her you can't give her the money for her things because she knows what it feels like having responsibility to cater for.

when men are looking for independent girls, you are still looking for dependent ones, na OYO you dey my brother

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by HARDDON: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
What a monocultured mind op got.
Robbed of all grandeur airs of quality reasoning.
Time tied to the past, oblivious of the present, lost to the future.

Times have changed Gee, wake up and taste the IT age coffee

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by spongeisback: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nairaland is a global forum visited by millions of people including foreigners. Stop making them think Nigerians are dumb. Majority of you here have one digit IQ.

What's wrong with being a feminist? Since that's the latest word on Nairaland after "sex doll. You don't expect a mature woman with a good paying job to keep staying with her family just because she wants to please society and a man.

Try to see the world outside your local mentality, the world is moving on and this isn't what should be bothering a youth.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by FreshBoss007: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
mezarddinny:
you tried to sound smart but you failed woefully, any girl that has a house she pays for and works legally is a good woman to marry because she will know the value of money, she will understand when you tell her you can't give her the money for her things because she knows what it feels like having responsibility to cater for.

when men are looking for independent girls, you are still looking for dependent ones, na OYO you dey my brother

the op needs some sense, you too get sense jare, can please give small to him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
mezarddinny:

U see this is why we have alot of lazy guys like u looking for sugar momma and girls they will take from instead of giving to. You're make ursef a slave to a woman.
A woman have no business making money for her husband.
Even the Bible says any man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
spongeisback:
Nairaland is a global forum visited by millions of people including foreigners. Stop making them think Nigerians are dumb. Majority of you here have one digit IQ.

What's wrong with being a feminist? Since that's the latest word on Nairaland after "sex doll. You don't expect a mature woman with a good paying job to keep staying with her family just because she wants to please society and a man.

Try to see the world outside your local mentality, the world is moving on and this isn't what should be bothering a youth.
So in ur little sense u think marriage life is better in the west than we have here?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by spongeisback: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oga you're dumb and it runs in your family. After going through your previous threads all I can say is GET AN EDUCATION.

It's not wrong for a woman to contribute to her family in anyway. Marriage isn't a competition but a partnership but then again I don't expect someone like you to know.
shortgun:

So in ur little sense u think marriage life is better in the west than we have here?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by selfwife(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
which mental health facility did you run away from?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Whaaaat!! your self esteem is below -0, we know your type, you're intimidated by independent ladies cos they are way above your class and comprehension, pele.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:

U see this is why we have alot of lazy guys like u looking for sugar momma and girls they will take from instead of giving to. You're make ursef a slave to a woman.
A woman have no business making money for her husband.
Even the Bible says any man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

TF man, so a woman contributing part of her income for the family is what? you have a shallow mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
spongeisback:
Oga you're dumb and it runs in your family. After going through your previous threads all I can say is GET AN EDUCATION.

It's not wrong for a woman to contribute to her family in anyway. Marriage isn't a competition but a partnership but then again I don't expect someone like you to know.
I've made my point .I don't expect "an educated" person like u to process what I've said.
Pussyassnigar

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by stacyadams: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Na so I go collect my share for one girl house wey 1 Maga rent for her,around 11pm na so anoda guy man wan collect em share ..I jst weak for naija girls aswear..

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
selfwife:
which mental health facility did you run away from?
I've been waiting for shemales like u here. I know it hurts but d truth must be said.
Better hold it cos u can't take wot I will throwing at you.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

TF man, so a woman contributing part of her income for the family is what? you have a shallow mentality.
Read d post again but this time with a brain pls.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
stacyadams:
Na so I go collect my share for one girl house wey 1 Maga rent for her,around 11pm na so anoda guy man wan collect em share ..I jst weak for naija girls aswear..
Na so most of them wey get house dey.... Very loose.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:

Read d post again but this time with a brain pls.

lol, i pity your future wife and kids, morals will be very far from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chai!!, I talk am say this guy go disgrace all the guys oneday cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by MicroSweet(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
stacyadams:
This might be the reason behind OPs assertion.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

lol, i pity your future wife and kids, morals will be very far from them.
I don't want to do u pls, can u leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:
I don't want to do u pls, can u leave me alone
Ode le leyi sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Ngcampuschat61: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
I fear them

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by shortgun(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Ode le leyi sha
I know it hurts take heart. Go back to ur fathers house let ur husband come n marry u from there.
Its more honorable and decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:

I know it hurts take heart. Go back to ur fathers house let ur husband come n marry u from there.
Its more honorable and decent.

Sick

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Well i guess today is shîtty post day on Nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
You guys now want to attack independent ladies. What's up now? If a lady is dependent, you'll insult her if shes independent, more insult.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:
Any single girl who pays rent and lives on her own is dangerous to guys.(girls in school not included)
She will never make a good wife.
She is a feminist.
She is always chasing money.
She will always behave like d man of d house.
She doesn't see d need for a man.
She will never respect u.
She has seen it all.
A girl should move from her father's house to her husband's house.
If u are dating any of them say bye to happiness if u eventually marry her.

This just sounds stupid to me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Raydans: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Well as much I try to see a little sense from what you posted, you make it look asif the female gender should only live for a man & marriage which outrightly makes you naive and primitive in your thinking.

Which hamlet(hut) are you from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand, because she's a single mom, she should be living under the bridge or what?
Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by generationz(f): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2018
op sha come and buy car from me so I can move into my own apartment soon.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol
This table you're shaking....
They are coming for you

The irony is that most of the females attacking him are the real leeches, those that can't even afford money for pad. All these in a bid to sound INDEPENDENT.
Sister, we know your type.

By the way, today is 25th, meaning some people will soon start MENSTRUATING, so better start making those calls to whoever is sampling your kpekus
#bunch_of_oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.