Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me (934 Views)

My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Pricelessangel0(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just got this job wit accommodation. but surprisingly my boss do pass the night sometimes there. but i was amazed when i wake to see that my boss caressing my inner thigh and breast. and i didnt know what to say because i dont want to say something offensive as many people are looking up to me and its been long they have been praying for job for me. pls advise me i dont know what to do cos i don't want to sleep with him. should i quit the job or what. pls no offensive comment.
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by SINZ: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Since you enjoy it, I don't see what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Florblu(f): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's this aunty saying? You enjoyed it yet you stopped him cos you don't want to sleep with your boss Now you are asking if you should resign? Next topic please
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Lisaint(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
I just got this job wit accommodation. but surprisingly my boss do pass the night sometimes there. but i was amazed when i wake to see that my boss caressing my inner thigh and breast. though i enjoy it but i stop it. pls advise me i dont know what to do cos i dont want to sleep with him. should i quit the job or what. pls no offensive comment.

Honestly
U deserve a Slap
Why wasting my data again
Wen u knw the tin is sweet

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by shege45: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
i love d fact dat u actually said the truth n dats y am commenting here...jst give hm d puna.u might even enjoy it more
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=shege45 post=59208317]i love d fact dat u actually said the truth n dats y am commenting here...jst give hm d puna.u might even enjoy it more[/quote
its against my belief

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
What belief?

The belief that wasn't their while you enjoyed it?

The belief that isn't giving you an answer to "should I stop working there"

Tf is wrong with us sef?

U know clearly ur boss is not gon stop at that, he will want more of you and ure here confused on what to do?

It's simple;

1. Stop working there, keep your body
2. keep working there, give it to him.

c'est finis

Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Monaco2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wait o...... Wetin u mean by ur boss do arrest him angry
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by aprilwise(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
I just got this job wit accommodation. but surprisingly my boss do pass the night sometimes there. but i was amazed when i wake to see that my boss caressing my inner thigh and breast. though i enjoy it but i stop it. pls advise me i dont know what to do cos i dont want to sleep with him. should i quit the job or what. pls no offensive comment.
u enjoyed it yet u are complaining and seeking for advice. sister enjoy the grove.
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
the post have been modified for better understanding of the situation on ground
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
leave d accommodation pay transport come work, molestation stop case close
Re: HELP!!! My Boss Do Harass Me by gozzlin: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Enjoy the dick while you have the chance.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? / Married Woman Exposes Cheating Husband And Lover On Facebook(Photos) / O Boy See Equipment My Gf Use In Brushing Her Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.