Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move (45255 Views)

Alisson Karius? Fans Ridicule Liverpool Keeper After Leicester Blunder / Why I Want Leicester Move – Ndidi / Kelechi Iheanacho Close To £25m Leicester Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by MadCow1: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
If Iheanacho had started from a club that will be giving him regular play time, he presently wont be in a small club at this point of his career. GUESS HE WENT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME ATTACHED TO THE CLUB. Still young though and corrections can still be made. His transfer would have been a meag one if he wa in a team that allowed in show-case his talent regularly on the play field.

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester is like grace to grass to me!

The lifespan of an athlete isn't long. less than 15% of Atheletes ever get to achieve a 10 year career high. That's why many go for the money when it comes.

Manchester City could have worked out one of two ways, make him or break him.

I just want him to prove he is the real deal with Leicester City. If he produces a 15 goal season for them, he wouldn't stay too long with them. The odds are never in favor for African Players who have to put in more than triple the effort English players do in the league to prove themselves. I really pray he focuses hard and goes for broke. He is still young and has the opportunity to sell himself to the world.

I wish him Goodluck at King Power.

9 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by losak9111(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
ictmikky:
Good boy.... Trying not to bite the finger that fed him
like Diego Costa
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
His English sounds igbotic,so much that no English man will understand it grin cheesy
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by SenatorM(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo Kwenu.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Cladez(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
If Iheanacho had started from a club that will be giving him regular play time, he presently wont be in a small club at this point of his career. GUESS HE WENT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME ATTACHED TO THE CLUB. Still young though and corrections can still be made. His transfer would have been a meag one if he wa in a team that allowed in show-case his talent regularly on the play field.

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester is like grace to grass to me!
Trash Lukaku left chelsea but where is he now? Manchester United

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by ebuclassic18(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

not too late
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by grandstar(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
After all these hypes you better no flop for leicester

Rather than hype I see the opposite- humility.

Others would be badmouthing their ex club or coach..

He's done the very opposite and he deserves praise. The door will always remain open for him to return

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by skiddie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dumba088:

does that Make them to be in top four
oga abeg calm down oooo grin
Dumba088:

does that Make them to be in top four
oga abeg calm down oooo
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
The background music is louder than his voice sef. I'm glad he left the club on good terms sha, Hope he makes the best use of his stay at Leicester city
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Tokziby: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

He didnt go for the money, the club bid for him and they won. There were several clubs that were willing to buy him. Also very few players starts from small clubs to big clubs, many of them never had the chance to showcase their talents on the big stage.
As for moving to leicester city i blame that mofo coach Guadiola. That has always been his practice to be hating on Black players especially and other good players. He did the same thing to Eto'o back in Barca, only for that one to bang in plenty goals in pre-season despite giving him less time to play. He later help barca to win title and UCL that year. Till date they dont see eye to eye. He did same thing to Yahya in Barca that he left and we all knew what happened to him at the beginning of the season. Alex song too met his waterloo in Barca under this same mofo despite is tremendous performance in Arsenal. Other non-black players are Alexis, Ibrahimovic, affelay, Alexander Hleb, Henry later ran away. He has a way of ridiculing good players cos of his stupid ego. We all saw what he did to Nasir and Joe hart, despite that useless bravo known horrific performance.
The fool is left with one and half striker now cos Aguero will soon have injury and his stupid jesus is yet to perform. I am not saying this as a Nigerian, Iheanacho will be a huge loss to city this season cos the na only midfielders the mofo they pack like sardine. Now they have David silva , benard silva, De bryune, nasir, Yahya, fernando and fernadinho, sane , sterling with just one and half striker. The idiot will still be trophiless this season... He still dey think say na barca or bayern he dey...

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by freebrowsingtime: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

He should be showcasing his talent on the bench? Do you even watch Match?
How can you say he should stay in Man City, when all they're doing, is to simply bench him and play him after 85 Minutes?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by miqos02(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Oga, Leicester city won the league last year and u call them small ?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Gr8amechi: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
VictorAB:

You have to give the guy some credit, He had more playing time under Manuel Pellegrini, and he did not disappoint. Under Pep, he was not given much playing time.
bros why are you guys like this, some much hate for pep has blinded most if you. pep bought nolito, he is also a Spanish but he lasted just one season, how about Fernando, and the rest that was let go this summer. Kelechi wasn't given his fair chance but didn't make use of it, remember Toure was once benched until he did what was expected, even established striker like Agwero had to adjust his game just to suite the new manager. Pep had faith in kelechi but he just can't offer what he needs now, pep is under pressure to produce results hence he needs strikers playing to his terms

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by CaptainGOOD: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

Did he flop at mancity?
He was bought for 25mil pounds Oga...
even if he flops is it ever ur business...
Nigerians and waiting for one's downfall is like 5&6.

Yoruba person!!. Dont be suprised.
The hate is real!!.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by miqos02(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
quote author=0b100100111 post=59210134]

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester is like grace to grass to me! [/quote]Oga, Leicester city won the league last year and u call them small ?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by A1dgentle(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
And neymar m0ving fr0m barca to psg wil be what?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Dione007(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Hehehehe, that's not how it works sir.
He's a young boy, he has time to be what we think he will be... but for him to get there, I mean improve, he needs to play games and get experience.. since he can't get it at City, he moved to Leicester... if he's good, he'd do fine at Leicester.
Look at Lukaku for instance... from Chelsea to west brom cos they couldn't give him first team chances... then to everton...now man utd.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Reference(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I never liked pep guardiola. Too rigid and conceited.

Hmmm....some elements of success in that....unfortunately many elements of failure in that as well.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by wtfcoded: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Good one... I like that boy
Why u no go like him undecided undecided
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by 0b100100111: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

He should be showcasing his talent on the bench? Do you even watch Match?
How can you say he should stay in Man City, when all they're doing, is to simply bench him and play him after 85 Minutes?

Did I say he should stay at man-city?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by 0b100100111: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
miqos02:
Oga, Leicester city won the league last year and u call them small ?

But we both know that will only happen once every 50years
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by chimeziedickson: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
He will definitely excel in leicester city, wishing him all the best.....
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Gr8amechi: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tokziby:

He didnt go for the money, the club bid for him and they won. There were several clubs that were willing to buy him. Also very few players starts from small clubs to big clubs, many of them never had the chance to showcase their talents on the big stage.
As for moving to leicester city i blame that mofo coach Guadiola. That has always been his practice to be hating on Black players especially and other good players. He did the same thing to Eto'o back in Barca, only for that one to bang in plenty goals in pre-season despite giving him less time to play. He later help barca to win title and UCL that year. Till date they dont see eye to eye. He did same thing to Yahya in Barca that he left and we all knew what happened to him at the beginning of the season. Alex song too met his waterloo in Barca under this same mofo despite is tremendous performance in Arsenal. Other non-black players are Alexis, Ibrahimovic, affelay, Alexander Hleb, Henry later ran away. He has a way of ridiculing good players cos of his stupid ego. We all saw what he did to Nasir and Joe hart, despite that useless bravo known horrific performance.
The fool is left with one and half striker now cos Aguero will soon have injury and his stupid jesus is yet to perform. I am not saying this as a Nigerian, Iheanacho will be a huge loss to city this season cos the na only midfielders the mofo they pack like sardine. Now they have David silva , benard silva, De bryune, nasir, Yahya, fernando and fernadinho, sane , sterling with just one and half striker. The idiot will still be trophiless this season... He still dey think say na barca or bayern he dey...
your hatred for pep has no remedy. Every coach has his style, first you said pep hates African players thank God only you included people like England number one keeper, and a few others. Nasri has always had problems with coaches even Mancini that brought him to city. Last summer pep wanted him to stay but he preferred a loan deal, however his ego also affected his permanent stay their. Pep knows he needs Atleast 3 strikers hence he is trying so hard to get Sanchez, pep doesn't believe in playing someone who just site as a striker but rather prefers a false 9. You said pep will go trophyless, it's just a matter of time we shall see. Once again don't let your hatred for someone always crowd your judgement about them. Every coach has his particular kind of preferred player and no one can judge a coach for his preference
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

Did he flop at mancity?
He was bought for 25mil pounds Oga...
even if he flops is it ever ur business...
Nigerians and waiting for one's downfall is like 5&6.

he didn't flop @ man city, haha why did guardiola prefer Gabriel Jesus and a strugling aguero ahead of him.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by francofoks: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good of him
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

omo You Are Very Funny...Didnt Liecester Win Premier League?...How Is It A Grace To Grass... And FYI He Will Be Earning A Minimum Of 70 Thousand Pounds A Week
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
He still needs to improve. He didn't do so well in man city.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by KingGBsky(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

he didn't flop @ man city, haha why did guardiola prefer Gabriel Jesus and a strugling aguero ahead of him.

Sergio Aguero struggling and u are trying 2 compare him 2 iheanacho...
U shud jux compare him 2 neymer na...
YEYE
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by miqos02(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

But we both know that will only happen once every 50years
but it happened anyway? even man city was a small club until the Arab money came. remember that ,so man city is not really a big club as such

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Skmoda(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
Good one... I like that boy
Like kee...what are you saying? You dey watch epl?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdBP03vFu6Kg&ved=0ahUKEwiF7ru-rsPVAhWCL1AKHfrfC5sQwqsBCDAwAg&usg=AFQjCNENl1tzbi5yMxS0tyMtdWlB2TMY8g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Again Among The Favourites For The Ballon D'or / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.