Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move (45256 Views)

Alisson Karius? Fans Ridicule Liverpool Keeper After Leicester Blunder / Why I Want Leicester Move – Ndidi / Kelechi Iheanacho Close To £25m Leicester Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
If Iheanacho had started from a club that will be giving him regular play time, he presently wont be in a small club at this point of his career. GUESS HE WENT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME ATTACHED TO THE CLUB. Still young though and corrections can still be made. His transfer would have been a meag one if he wa in a team that allowed in show-case his talent regularly on the play field.

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester is like grace to grass to me!
his greedy dad misled him . Porto would have given him all that and, he'd have been thinking of moving to a bigger club by now.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by pluralink: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Tokziby: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gr8amechi:
your hatred for pep has no remedy. Every coach has his style, first you said pep hates African players thank God only you included people like England number one keeper, and a few others. Nasri has always had problems with coaches even Mancini that brought him to city. Last summer pep wanted him to stay but he preferred a loan deal, however his ego also affected his permanent stay their. Pep knows he needs Atleast 3 strikers hence he is trying so hard to get Sanchez, pep doesn't believe in playing someone who just site as a striker but rather prefers a false 9. You said pep will go trophyless, it's just a matter of time we shall see. Once again don't let your hatred for someone always crowd your judgement about them. Every coach has his particular kind of preferred player and no one can judge a coach for his preference

I know say Nasiru get him own wahala but not the rest of the guys i mentioned and i completely agree that every coach has his own style of play and i have seen several coaches sell some players they believed cant fit into their plans with the inclusion of Mourinho, Ancelotti, etc but Guadiola own too much, must he have problem with so much players. What style will a goal keeper play aside from keeping opponent from scoring? Who begged him to reconcile with Yahya? And why would he sell Iheanacho when Alexis aint sure yet? Even if Alexis will sign for a club tomorrow na Neymar way sure pass as age is no longer on his side and Arsenal already made a decision of keeping him until his contract elapse so as to give am Diego coasta treatment.
I used to like pep until uncle Messi kicked him out and all his yansh open and when Eto'o opened up in an interview. Even Henry made some statements but wasnt too deep. The guy just like to dey kill players career cos of beef. BTW no be say i hate am, but na him way of treating players that is disgusting, na only him be coach.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by moshino(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
If Iheanacho had started from a club that will be giving him regular play time, he presently wont be in a small club at this point of his career. GUESS HE WENT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME ATTACHED TO THE CLUB. Still young though and corrections can still be made. His transfer would have been a meag one if he wa in a team that allowed in show-case his talent regularly on the play field.

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester[b] is like grace to grass to me![/b]

How old is Kelechi, and how old are you? How much will Kelechi be paid per week, and how much will you make per week?
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by 0b100100111: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
moshino:

How old is Kelechi, and how old are you? How much will Kelechi be paid per week, and how much will you make per week?

Stop reasoning with your kidney!

Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by easyelliot(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

Seeing a raw talent like him leaving Man-city for Leicester is like grace to grass to me!

On point!!!!!!!

If he is not careful, he might be coming off the bench for the foxes.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by nijascammers: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2017
when he was contemplating on which team to join i made it clear man city would not be ideal but his dad went for money.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
After all these hypes you better no flop for leicester

He won't flop.

#end_of_the_story
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Myself2(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

Rubbish talk

Do you know how much he accumulated within the period he was in man city
Mr know tomorrow,are you telling us here that if he had started off at say West ham that going to Leicester now is grace to grass ?? Would he have amassed the same wealth in West ham like he did in City What is even the guaranty that if he had started off at say West Ham,then Barcelona,City etc will be coming for him now For all you know,he may even had become less popular with a lower market value or the lower quality in West ham (or any smaller club) would have rubbed off on him,dem for dull am for the small club.
In my opinion his pioneer EPL move to City was a HUGE win win success as he got training under two of the best coaches in the world,played with and became mates with some of the best footballers in the world,played for one of the richest clubs and all the bragging rights and also made cooooool money in city he would never have made in the smaller clubs you wanted him to go to.
So with these few points of mine ! I hope I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that Kenechi Iheanacho's move to City as his first EPL side was the right one.
Thank you
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Hamshi(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Shine on bro. God gat ur back.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by 0b100100111: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Myself2:

Rubbish talk

Do you know how much he accumulated within the period he was in man city
Mr know tomorrow,are you telling us here that if he had started off at say West ham that going to Leicester now is grace to grass ?? Would he have amassed the same wealth in West ham like he did in City What is even the guaranty that if he had started off at say West Ham,then Barcelona,City etc will be coming for him now For all you know,he may even had become less popular with a lower market value or the lower quality in West ham (or any smaller club) would have rubbed off on him,dem for dull am for the small club.
In my opinion his pioneer EPL move to City was a HUGE win win success as he got training under two of the best coaches in the world,played with and became mates with some of the best footballers in the world,played for one of the richest clubs and all the bragging rights and also made cooooool money in city he would never have made in the smaller clubs you wanted him to go to.
So with these few points of mine ! I hope I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that Kenechi Iheanacho's move to City as his first EPL side was the right one.
Thank you

So after all the point you made, he left from Mancity to Leicester grin. In football it's a loss to him for his age.

If he had gone to Westham and had constant playing time, with the form he had in the few games in played in Mancity, it's definitely sure he will be heading to a bigger club by now.
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Myself2(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

So after all the point you made, he left from Mancity to Leicester grin. In football it's a loss to him for his age.

If he had gone to Westham and had constant playing time, with the form he had in the few games in played in Mancity, it's definitely sure he will be heading to a bigger club by now.

Like which bigger club
Check the top four teams,I mean the original top four ;Arsenal,Chelsea,City and United,,,,,,, tell me which of their strikers or supporting strikers they would have bought Kelechi to replace.
The truth is his first move was the best move
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by Afolak(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Congrats on ur move,the sky is ur starting point and not ur limit.
prove urself with ur current club and u never know a better clubmight come calling.
#IheanachostormEPL
Re: Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move by ladej(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

depends on your perspective of life

Earn loads and rot on the bench or.......

Earn a bit less and grab a starting position and elevate your career

Choice is yours and he chose to play

Whether small or big club ..... really doesn't matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Again Among The Favourites For The Ballon D'or / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.