Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (80774 Views)

Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Jadmchris(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
cry
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by reyscrub(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
I even like her former figure than this tining stick where the joy top centre vanish

2 Likes

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Misslynx(f): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Boobs disappeared nd did not sag...wow!!!
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by BlackyOne: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
girls u will even trade ur big water melons for an iphone chai chai
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by hokafor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
The body look amazing but the breast need to be reinstated immediately.
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
She looks better before than after.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nudists everywhere.

It's obvious from the first pic she just gave birth. *Linea nigra* hence the full boobies.

It's good to keep fit though.

Bon nuit Nlanders.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by eyekaynoble: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Transformation? As 4 me, I prefer the 'b4' to d 'now' joor!
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mumu gal u for dey as u dey b4.flesh is for men n bones is for dogs

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by goingape1: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cladez:
Boobs disappeared Hip disappeared Phone transformed.
and tattoo disappear too!
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by efeteb: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
It was well before shocked

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:
I think she just gave birth in the before photo, that's why she was a bit busty

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
The first picture was after giving birth.
Post partum
Seems like she don't have booby b4 pregnancy and all disappeared after breastfeeding.
She looked great.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angel lucky007s comments gat me laughing
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by iamtardey: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
the before any day any time cool
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by elantraceey(f): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is why I'm taking it a bit easy with my weight loss program,, I don't want that region to be too affected at all lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by muller101(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't even care about the brezz...

The only thing I care about is what is underneath those panties.

#TeamPlug-and-Play
when next u come with gonorrhea we won't treat you for Free.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Primenet(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
The former is better than the later
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
from samsung to iphone. issorite

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by peacettw: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Can see the linea Nigra. She had just given birth in the first pic, hence the enlarged physique, dark complexion and big mammary glands. She has since then bounced back to her pre-pregnancy state. Nothing strange here

2 Likes

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by agabaI23(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
elantraceey:
This is why I'm taking it a bit easy with my weight loss program,, I don't want that region to be too affected at all lipsrsealed
See, look at her tommy. You see that black line? Shows she was pregnant. The breast in before was big because of pregnancy. It wasn't always that big. So she worked back to her size which is still big compared to her body size.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gone are the days when it actually meant something to see a girl's pant.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:
from samsung to iphone. issorite
I never get your time now ??
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by burqueenx(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by BigBrother9ja: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ọmọ see bwest kiss
Old pix

I'll love to burry my head in there kiss
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
where u using silicon before?? boobs can't reduce. #MyOpinion
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
I sucked her boobs like this and it disappeared, if she was Afonja we would have had a clear picture of why the boobs disappeared

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Young03(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
watch her pant from the second pix n u will see the demarcation her pussy gave

clit won tear the pant
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by tolexy123: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
EFCC needs to probe those boobs cool shocked thats called boobs embezzlement

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by vesemokhai(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
in d first pix,d lady was pregnant, see d symmetric line on her tommy,hence d large boost. so d reduction is not all due to workout
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Chuknovski(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
I prefer the fat version
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nigeriadondie: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
The milk has been drained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.