Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (80761 Views)

Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Meek3445(f): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Exclusive gists, trending celebrity topics and confirm gbeborun 24/7.

News, gist, music, movies, lifestyle, events, sports, exciting videos, juicy celebrity interviews and more!

You don't want to miss out on all the fun!

To subscribe, simply join this telegram group;

www./bossmeekblogng
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by sexyboy193: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2017
I love her previous body
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by SherriLobito(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2017
No b she b that joor
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Brownleather: 2:57am On Aug 07, 2017
its a lie..u see that line on her belly.. Exercise cannot make it vanish... it come after first childbirth.. do the remaining maths..

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by oyienootieno: 3:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Liftedhands:
Maybe it flattend (deflated) after the weight loss! Before is way better than after biko

I thought it was just me. She looks much better before and sick now.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Sheunma: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Busyguy(m): 4:03am On Aug 07, 2017
This is no before and after pictures..
It's postpartum and prepartum pictures... The postpartum picture shows linea nigra (dark vertical line on the abdomen)
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 07, 2017
jesusson22:
This pretty lady's weight loss transformation photo has got people talking online due to the huge change in her chest region.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/did-boobs-disappear-media-react-to-lady.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
this is not a positive result oo, haba! Wer are d Boobs..
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Martin0(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
where u using silicon before?? boobs can't reduce. #MyOpinion

gringringrin
gringringrin
gringringrin
So u knew b4 now it silicongringrin
Mmadu oooo Haaaaeeeee
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by ozidy1: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:
I think she just gave birth in the before photo, that's why she was a bit busty

The only correct reason of the boobs disappearance. She just gave birth in the first pix, though she was having small boobs before pregnancy, now it has gone back to its small size
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by jadakiss213(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:
Correct Babe. Your Head is there.
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by molekoole(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRUwhxBIGk[/quote]
Damn! That gurl is a special kinda stupid ba?
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by OkoAnike(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:

Real woman, speaking from experience and you are so on point, coupled with the pregnancy line in her tommy... Thanks for giving us an insight
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by ExInferis(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Clearly not the same person.

Navel is different. Tattoo is different. Nose is different. Scar on belly is missing.....

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by awesomesossy(f): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Not same person
Its same person just dat she probably had just given birth in d first pix... Dis is evident by d enlarged breast and dat dark line on her stomach called"linea nigra"

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by sisisioge: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
She just had a baby at the time nau...couldn't they see grin
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Sirambassador(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Transformation indeed
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by xhamel88: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2017
The first photo is most recent while the second photo is old photo. The photo is to different time of her life, the slim photo was before she gave birth, the busty photo was when she gave birth. Look at the tommy and the best, they both possess strong signed of a woman who had given birth.
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Longcucumber(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2017
nwaanambra1:
abeg i still prefer the before undecided
me too
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by oruma19: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
jesusson22:
This pretty lady's weight loss transformation photo has got people talking online due to the huge change in her chest region.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/did-boobs-disappear-media-react-to-lady.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
before is beta.... Sweet "before" has been converted to "weak" "after" she rily had a fine body but unfortunately, she used her hands to destroy the sweet tin God blessed her with. Wetin I wan take small bress and yanch do? grin
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by MOSICATED5(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
I think she was pregnant in the first pix so her breast were big I can see the black line in her tummy. She's not really a boosty lady
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by SLIMKEY1(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2017
How d boobs follow vanish..I believe na twin sisters be dis moreover I prefer the picture with boobs
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2017
#BBOB - Bring Back Our Boobs
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by malawian0000001: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2017
she was pregnant in the first picture obviously
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2017
She was pregnant before
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by Ify15(f): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:
Very correct.She was nursing a baby.You can also see d dark line on her tummy due to pregnancy hormones.

1 Like

Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by olakunlea1(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2017
bl0od of Jesus!
;->
Re: Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo by mpowa(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
The before is better than the after, she wasn't fat before na, she was just fleshy and more attractive, now she's skinny... Wetin her guy go touch now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.