Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Need A Wealthy Girl For Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wealthy Girl For Serious Relationship (1353 Views)

Ladies: Can You Date/Marry A Wealthy Man Who is Illiterate? / My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Wealthy Girl For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ok but will you spend it on me?. I'm working hard and I have all the qualities you would want in a guy huh?,

@ Sofeco
Well, why not? But I can spend and offer you only a free dinner at a fine dining restaurant as a token of friendship. And by the way, im not searching Reading a post like this, makes me realize how blessed I am to have a Nigerian guy that is exactly opposite from the poster who seem to take advantage women for the sake of money.
Re: I Need A Wealthy Girl For Serious Relationship by pady2: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
so now its abt the moni abi? so wot happens wen the moni is gone, something happens and the moni is no more there, you leave? talk of selfishness at its peak.i kw you dont mind this sha, i shake head.
Re: I Need A Wealthy Girl For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2010
Left to me, i will rather date a wealthy girl for fun and not for something serious cos they're always spoilt and i can't stand that in a girl.
i wish you the best poster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time On This Girl? ? / Cellphone And Relationships / Check My Profile Pic- - - -am I Too Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.