Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Cellphone And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cellphone And Relationships (1344 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
Guys,

Do you use the cellphone as your little black book or to keep track of your girls? Do you have a special ring for THE MAIN girl and standard ring for all the other girls? Would you lay your cellphone down in open space without worrying about someone looking through your phone?

Ladies,

Do you hate it when guys call you to check up on you and then get mad because you didn't answer the phone when they call? What do you do if your man's phone keep ringing and he goes into another room? Do you snoop through his phone?
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
I don't snoop in2 other people's phones, so i dont xpect them to do same!
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omoloa,

Don't you hate it when your man calls you and then if you don't answer the phone they send you a text message saying I called you why you didn't answer?

Do they actually think we sit by the phone and wait on their call? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^ it's not like the text msg is gonna do the trick but some of you females actually forget your phones in those big bags!!

my mom never picks up her phone but she bugs me about not calling her  angry
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
Koyoke,

Do you get mad when your girl don't answer her phone?
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
I free with my guy peeping through my stuff, I therefore expect him to feel free when i go through his undecided undecided
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Kelvinj(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Omoloa,

Don't you hate it when your man calls you and then if you don't answer the phone they send you a text message saying I called you why you didn't answer?

Do they actually think we sit by the phone and wait on their call? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so why wont u pick ur calls? How would u feel of u call ur hubby/bf 10 missed calls and he doesnt pick?
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Koyoke,

Do you get mad when your girl don't answer her phone?

Wife.

Nope. I dont.

I only get pissed when she accuses me of not calling when as a matter of fact, I called but the stuff is in her bag and she forgot she had a phone.

My mom does it too.
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
Kevin,

My husband calls me when I am usually working or in the middle of the meeting but because HE IS MY HUSBAND I am supposed to answer my phone when he calls,

THAT WHY WE DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE KELVIN, WE EITHER WORKING OR CAN'T GET TO THE PHONE,

Koyoke,

Yall men do say that yall call and if we dont see the missed call or anything showing you called, we will say you didnt call, my husband swears up and down he called me and I aint seen a missed call nor a text message, he couldn't possibly be calling the wrong number because he calls me ALL DAY AT WORK!!!

Okay I am back,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
I only like to talk on the phone when I'm driving anyway (although I know it aint right). So if I call her and she aint picking up, I know she's busy and I move on to the next missed call.

Sebi we go meet for house?

But it's always good to pick up calls though . . you never know.

My wife once called me at work and I struggled to pick up the phone cos I did not want any distraction. She had a flat tire right in the middle of the road and all she needed was the number for AAA.

Imagine if i'd not picked up the call.
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
I see your point Koyoke,

But what if circumstances didn't allow you to pick up the phone is all I am saying, It not like I was intentionally ignoring my husband's calls, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO at that time, and GOT CUSSED OUT, pretty much,

Then to find out that he wanted me to bring him some change of clothes by the job, I aint the person he know!
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
He's your husband. Forgive him.

A major reason you said 'Yes' to him was because you decided you could overlook some b.s from him. wink
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
It was the dikk that made me say YESSSSSSA LAWDIEEEE YESSSSA LAWDDDIE embarassed embarassed
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
Opps meant not to post that grin grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
like I did not already know grin
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
For real Koyoke,

It was a mistake, it was a mis-post grin grin grin grin

But YESSSSA LAWDIE, YESSSSSA LAWDIE!!!
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Omolola1(f): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
I think there should be privacy between two lovers when it comes to phones
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omolola1:

I think there should be privacy between two lovers when it comes to phones

Exactly.

Off topic  grin hi Lola what's popping
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
LOL, you a fool Reality,

I see you came up for air,

Yeah Omoloa, what pooping? grin
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

LOL, you a fool Reality,

I see you came up for air,

Yeah Omoloa, what pooping? grin

Ok gracia
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Omolola1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
REALITY101:

Exactly.

Off topic grin hi Lola what's popping

Hi Reality 101

CHAMPAGNE!!! IS POPPING grin grin
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by kokoye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

For real Koyoke,

It was a mistake, it was a mis-post grin grin grin grin

But YESSSSA LAWDIE, YESSSSSA LAWDIE!!!

One would think a never-ending orga$m actually caused the 'mistake'  grin
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 3:45am On Oct 20, 2010
Koyoke,

Well,

I kinda know why women flocking to SOME Nigerian men, but that aint what I married my husband for, He is a good man, that won me over,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 3:47am On Oct 20, 2010
And plus he know how to hush my mouth in other ways cheesy
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by iice(f): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2010
My ex tried that 'where are you?, what time you coming?' ish on me. . .lol funny
I'm not a phone person. . .sometimes i get like 6missed calls before i realize pesin dey call. And i despise that where are you, what are you doing ish. And i have no energy to go through his things. He knows he can talk to me.
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by dobodobo(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Cell phone problem, I went to my girlfriend house without informing her I was coming,I got there around 5:21 pm. I wanted to show up to her as surprised when I got their, I was welcome by her Mom N was inform she wasn't at home.I decided to call immediately. I asked her where are you? she replied  I am at home, where at home, she said Is in the living room?  are you sure, she said yes am I doubting her- I almost collapse, I said oooh my God I am in the same living room with your Mom,she start pleading on phone and said she is sorry, she said she will be coming as soon as possible but worst of all,she come back after an hour 30 minutes. I was mad but she knee down begging N and have no choice but accept because I was a bad boy and definitely end up my evening in club night after leaving her house that day because of the heart madness within me
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2010
He can go thru mine cos i dont have anything to hide but his is a forbidden fruit. So i know that what i dont see will never hurt me.Evn if his fone is ringing and hes not there, will only call his attention to it. Sometimes, am tempted to see who sis calling but wont say anythg abt it.
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2010
Cellphones

My ex knew I wasn't a phone person so he doesn't get mad when I dont pick. If you don't catch me early in the morning before I hit the shower, then forget it. It's better to text me so I can respond whenever I get round to it; cos I never interrupt anything to pick a call.

As for snooping through my phones, I developed the habit of cleaning my fone at the end of everyday. Call logs, text messages (inbox, sent, drafts). It started back when I was using 3310 and needed to constantly create space in my fone. grin Now it's just a highly useful habit. grin
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2010
I have actually seen cellphones break up relationships because he won't give the girlfriend passwords to this voicemails or the girl is on the phone at weird hours of the night while the boyfriend is present,

My grandma stated that the day they made cellphones, the day the world stood still because ALMOST EVERYONE is on the cellphones,

People eating while on phone
People driving while on phone
People fukking while on phone (this is no lie)
People not watching their children or house is on fire

I mean people are so obsessed with phones that they are not paying attention to their reality and I believe the cellphones benefit men more than he does the women because they use it to either check up on or creep around on,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

I have actually seen cellphones break up relationships because he won't give the girlfriend passwords to this voicemails or the girl is on the phone at weird hours of the night while the boyfriend is present,

My grandma stated that the day they made cellphones, the day the world stood still because ALMOST EVERYONE is on the cellphones,

People eating while on phone
People driving while on phone
People fukking while on phone (this is no lie)
People not watching their children or house is on fire

I mean people are so obsessed with phones that they are not paying attention to their reality and I believe the cellphones benefit men more than he does the women because they use it to either check up on or creep around on,

THOSE BREAKS UP GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CELLPHONE IT ONLY MEANS YOU HAD SUSPECTIONS ON YOUR PARTNER
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2010
Cellphones, has alot to do with alot of breakups whether you want to believe it or not,

I never said it was the MAIN REASON,

Reading is important,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Without Romance, Can It Work? / Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise / Have You Ever Impregnated Somebody That You Were Not Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.