Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52510 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017

Bishop Orizu who said that there are many books in circu­lation that collaborated the claim of Igbo to Israeli decen­cy however urged the congrega­tion not to lose hope as science is always in the business of dis­covery and recovery.

These cursed efulefus are sick. Honestly. Really sick people. "Don't lose hope" that you're not Jews. grin Was your inquiry about true intellectual curiosity about your roots, or were you just looking to confirm a myth that anyone with common sense, and a grasp of history, geography and science, would have known was always a highly spurious claim? All so you can boost your worthless self-esteem than you are from some ancient, glorious heritage of "chosen people"?

I've said a lot that this is one specific issue that arouses anger in me because the antics of these cretins who have no self-awareness or shame while parading their ignorance reflect badly on us and they drag our name in the mud and make us a laughingstock. How insecure and how much of an inferiority complex do you have to have to forcefully attach yourselves and appropriate the heritage of an alien people?
Tufia.:spits:
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sagay212: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2017
But why would any body be envious if the igbos are Jews? I really don't understand the happiness of some igbos behind being Jews. Does it mean you feel less of yourself at the moment? Does it mean that the Jews are better people than you are? How can you say we are all equal before God and still rejoice if you discover you are Jews? Any body can claim to be whatever they want. Abeg leave them to enjoy their new identity.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by rusher14: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
nengibo:
In other news the earth is not flat

I think this is is the funniest thing I've read today.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
you are correct. this researcher and owner of this website supports your assertion. its called IGBODEFENDER. not AFONJA-DEFENDER LOL. just so people will know its not biased news from afonja.

http://www.igbodefender.com/2014/01/07/igbos-were-the-proto-bantus/
so the jew claim is as crap as yorubas claiming that Oduduwa came from the sky.
Even I have not read a sound history of yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Opakan2:
When a tribe has no history, what do you expect?

They'll fall for any trash anyone tells them.. Compared with Yorubas, we have our history of Oduduwa, Oranmiyan and co.. we have warriors that fought battles like Alaafin of Oyo, Lagelu of old Ibadan, Timi of Ede, Oluyole and co.

#Proudly Odua

Well, the Igbo and Yoruba languages are related, so if the Igbo have no history of origin, the same is for Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Opakan2: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
ezeagu:

Well, the Igbo and Yoruba languages are related, so if the Igbo have no history of origin, the same is for Yoruba.

you're no longer jews abi? It's Yoruba you want to claim now.. continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

These cursed efulefus are sick. Honestly. Really sick people. "Don't lose hope" that you're not Jews. grin Was your inquiry about true intellectual curiosity about your roots, or were you just looking to confirm a myth that anyone with common sense, and a grasp of history, geography and science, would have known was always a highly spurious claim? All so you can boost your worthless self-esteem than you are from some ancient, glorious heritage of "chosen people"?

I've said a lot that this is one specific issue that arouses anger in me because the antics of these cretins who have no self-awareness or shame while parading their ignorance reflect badly on us and they drag our name in the mud and make us a laughingstock. How insecure and how much of an inferiority complex do you have to have to forcefully attach yourselves and appropriate the heritage of an alien people?
Tufia.:spits:

It's ignorance. Thankfully, the Jews are rejecting them so they will be pressed to rewire their thinking, more education on Igbo history and culture should be spread.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
The annoying thing is the Jewish people you like to claim are some of the most racist sons-of-bitches on the planet. In Israel, Ashkenazis look down on Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews (who look more like their Arab cousins rather than the white Ashkenazis). The rest look down on groups like Ethiopian Jews who are basically 3rd class citizens in Israel. These Ethiopians and Cushitic people have thousands of years of proven contact with Jews and they are basically 3rd class citizens in Israel. Let's not even start with the experience of Palestinians in their hands. Yet, a bunch of ignorant, stupiid efulefu Bantu Negros in hinterland, forested West Africa whose ancestors have no shred of evidence of ever having seen the Sahara desert talk more of the Mediterranean or the Levant will be here claiming "I'm a Jew". bleeping shameless, embarrassing idiiots. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
ezeagu:

Related? How.
We are not related pls.
I will travel down to oyigbo later to get an ancient history book about Igbos.
My grandfather was a literate historian.
Igbos have a strong relationship with Bantus in Ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Opakan2:

you're no longer jews abi? It's Yoruba you want to claim now.. continue

Don't be silly, Yoruba people often claimed Oduduwa to have come from Mecca, there are all sorts of theories for the origin of people, and the Igbo aren't the first or last to have a minority that believes they come from some distant place.

However, the Igbo and Yoruba languages are related and have a common origin, so if the Igbo are lost, so also are the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Leo3333: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Fake news from Authorityngr.com? shocked grin

Guy you no go kill yourself ontop Igbo matter so, with your insane obsession with anything Igbo?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Opakan2: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2017
ezeagu:

Don't be silly, Yoruba people often claimed Oduduwa to have come from Mecca, there are all sorts of theories for the origin of people, and the Igbo aren't the first or last to have a minority that believes they come from some distant place.

However, the Igbo and Yoruba languages are related and have a common origin, so if the Igbo are lost, so also are the Yoruba.

I sense inferiority complex here..
You igbos exhibit that a lot.

BTW why will you have history when you don't regard your elders there, you pick money over respect and tradition... ndo for una o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Related? How.
We are not related pls.
I will travel down to oyigbo later to get an ancient history book about Igbos.
My grandfather was a literate historian.
Igbos have a strong relationship with Bantus in Ancestry.

Bantu is a specific language group that was identified by linguists, the Igbo language is not classed as a Bantu language, it is a Volta–Niger language which is related to Yoruba, Edo, and some other languages like Igala.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
You Mean the claim that Oduduwa fell from Heaven?

I think that was Obatala, not Oduduwa. And everyone knows that's folk-lore like you have of Pegasus (winged horse) or Icarus that flew too close to the sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos are of a bantu stock.
We are Not jews.
The jew crap is so funny.
Genesis- Je Ne Isi Isi.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by joinnow: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
He however said that the result does not rule out the claim of Igbo to Israeli descent as more research would still be made to authenticate the claim

Application for more return legs
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
LOL nawa ooo So many CNNs in nizooria these days.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Opakan2:

I sense inferiority complex here..
You igbos exhibit that a lot.

BTW why will you have history when you don't regard your elders there, you pick money over respect and tradition... ndo for una o

All Africans have some sort of inferiority complex, that's the reason why Orisha are loved in Brazil and Cuba and rebuked in today's Yorubaland. None of the current Yoruba leadership can be said to pick respect and tradition over money, not Tinubu, not Fashola, not even older leaders.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
I am not a kid pls.
Take your jew wannabe history and shift.
People evolve from people, Igbos are not jews.
We are part of the migration from congo rainforest.
So go with your Genesis-je ne isi isi crap.
I don't believe that Igbos are jews either,so i wonder how you formed the opinion that i support the jewish link.
Being an Adult doesn't mean you have the monopoly of knowledge.
I am correcting your impression the states that Igbos are Bantus.
Bantu is a linguistic and culturally related group that currently populate parts of Central,Eastern and Southern Africa.
They are mostly recognized by the presence of 'ntu' in the languages which literally mean 'humans and people'.
This is different from what is obtained in Igbo or Yoruba which use Madu and Eniyan, Umu or Omo to stand for Human respectively.
Igbos are not Bantus rather the Bantus are a sub group of the Niger Congo race which most Subsaharan African belong to.
You need to more informed.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Related? How. We are not related pls. I will travel down to oyigbo later to get an ancient history book about Igbos. My grandfather was a literate historian. Igbos have a strong relationship with Bantus in Ancestry.
Igbos are related to Igala, Yoruba, Benin etc. Bantu is a class of it's own.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
ezeagu:

Bantu is a specific language group that was identified by linguists, the Igbo language is not classed as a Bantu language, it is a Volta–Niger language which is related to Yoruba, Edo, and some other languages like Igala.
Research more pls.
The white man can't determine who is who in Africa.
I will write a thread with evidence about the bantu link.
The Volta Niger means languages that were identified near River Niger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Related? How. We are not related pls. I will travel down to oyigbo later to get an ancient history book about Igbos. My grandfather was a literate historian. Igbos have a strong relationship with Bantus in Ancestry.
Igbos are related to Igala, Yoruba, Benin etc. Bantu is a class of it's own.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
Arnt you Sons and Daughters of Oduduwa?
Orunmila consulted with God on the peoples behalf and God told them he will send to them Odua or Oduduwa thus the myth he was from heaven. Odua was a man of vast knowledge, he brought to them technology as in crude technology like clothe weaving, iron casting etc. They consulted with the oracle and he was made the king. He married one of the daughters of the land gave birth to Okanbi who gave birth to 7 children . These children became kings and rulers of the Yoruba land, they married and blood mixed . Oranmiyan the last born has the Opa ase (roughly mace) took it with him and founded Oyo. There the power tussle between Oyo and Ile ife began, the tussle resolved with the visit of HRH ADEYEYE ADEWUSI TO THE ALAAFIN, history has it that Oranmiyan has a link to the creation of the Bini kingdom. The men who lived back then were valiant humans thus defied Ogun, Esu(what people now call Satan,Shaytan), Oya, e.t.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Research more pls.

Well, before the white man there was nothing like Bantu, it is a linguistic term that has become an identity over time. Chasing the Bantu classification is only a little less pointless than the Israeli one.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I don't believe that Igbos are jews either,so i wonder how you formed the opinion that i support the jewish link.
Being an Adult doesn't mean you have the monopoly of knowledge.
I am correcting your impression the states that Igbos are Bantus.
Bantu is a linguistic and culturally related group that currently populate parts of Central,Eastern and Southern Africa.
They are mostly recognized by the presence of 'ntu' in the languages which literally mean 'humans and people'.
This is different from what is obtained in Igbo or Yoruba which use Madu and Eniyan, Umu or Omo to stand for Human respectively.
Igbos are not Bantus rather the Bantus are a sub group of the Niger Congo race which most Subsaharan African belong to.
You need to more informed.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu

You're being a tad pedantic. Bantus is used in widely inclusive form to include Africans of Niger-Congo stock. West Africa is also the ancestral home of Bantus even though they're found across East, Central and Southern Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by enemybulldozer(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Fake news from Authorityngr.com? shocked grin
yes its possible! He is an APC member and we all know that APC thrives on lies and propaganda
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Ojiofor: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Original Ndi Jew owu go fake Jews from Anambra na ala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Umu Nri how market?
Unu oka bu kwa isi Igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
so the jew claim is as crap as yorubas claiming that Oduduwa came from the sky.
Even I have not read a sound history of yorubas.
i think that is more mythology than factual lol. yorubas know it is mythology. it just means someone who had a high position lost his high position and fell down to the level of the common man lol. that is what it means by he fell down from the sky

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Research more pls.
Don't confuse yourself with your hypothesis.
If has been established in linguistic and academic circles that Igbos, yorubas and benin are related.
Bantu is another sub division of the Benue Congo family in the greater Niger Congo family.
I don't know how else to explain this again.
It's just saying there are different types of Cats in the Cat family of the Animal kingdom.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're being a tad pedantic. Bantus is used in widely inclusive form to include Africans of Niger-Congo stock. West Africa is also the ancestral home of Bantus even though they're found across East, Central and Southern Africa.

There are no Bantu's in west Africa, there are semi-Bantus in Nigeria, the Tiv and Ejagham. Their homeland is roughly around the Tivi area.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by fanedrive(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldNiagara:
124 saliva samples and all came out negative. But why must you blame every thing on afonja.

The week has been a very bad one for you guys. But cheer up, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
bro, don't you just love science grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
The jewish claim is dumb to be honest.
The same israel where racism is very high.
If I want to be a jew, I will convert to judaism.
Igbos are Africans, we are not jews.
Amadioha is not a jewish deity neither is Njoku or Kamalu.
very high indeed. those jewish bastards sterilise Ethiopian women because they dont want them giving birth to black babies in their country. they are evil people. So it is a good thing that you are not brainwashed by this clamour for indigbo to be jews. you are more enlightened. your eyes are open. thats good. On the matter of biafra do you think alaigbo will benefit from having a separate nation ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.