Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52513 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by GMBuhari: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
Hian sad If not that this news is coming directly from one of the prominent sons of Nnewi, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah's media house i could have been tempted to say it was from Lagos-Ibadan propaganda's house.

But were the Igbos expecting something different?

If it is not Panadol it can never be a panadol

The IPOBians trait has already shown me from time that the Igbos do not have the Jewish gene. I knew this after 28th of March, 2015.

grin grin grin grin

Orishabunmi on this one. You must be at least 35

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by AbelDjassi: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Fake news

Fake news

Fake news

Fake news

Try harder next time

It is because I empathise, EasternLeopard, that I understand your need for comfort under the yoke of denialism.

The Authority is a Nigerian daily newspaper published by The Authority Media & Publications Limited and owned by Ifeanyi Ubah.[1] Divided into three titles (The Authority Daily, The Authority Saturday and The Authority Sunday), the newspaper was launched on October 19, 2015 as a multicultural community paper covering national and international news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle and leisure.[2][3]
Source: Wikipedia

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldNiagara:
124 saliva samples and all came out negative. But why must you blame every thing on afonja.

The week has been a very bad one for you guys. But cheer up, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

The week hasn't even started grin....

There ain't no light at the end of this tunnel bro. They keep shooting themselves in the foot. Now everyone takes the common igbo man as a big joke lol

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ojun50(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Bt all dis igbo mumu to dey expect d result sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2017
veraponpo:

The question is where are they from now? Have you read about Obatala, father of the Igbo nation before?

Are they from Ile Ife?

According to history Obatala was the title of the pre-existing kings of the Igbo nation in Ile Ife. These were the Igbos whose king (Obatala Oreluere), Queen Moremi married. They are today’s Anioma/Lucumi people, and an ancient civilization in their own right.

The Anioma roots go way back to the Nri area of Igboland, from where they started an ilu to the Ife area (today’s Yorubaland).

After the Moremi affair, the headquarters of the Anioma/Lukumi nation became the Onitsha and Iseleukwu kingdoms.

Other notable Anioma kingdoms include, but are not limited to:
•Olukwumi- named after the old Lukumi/ Ife/ Uhe kingdom/empire of the Igbos.

•Oguta (Imo State)-which retained the ancient Obatala title of ‘ Obi Osere Igbo’ . The Osere is in charge of the Owu festival of Oguta.

•Ogbaland, which preserves the Obatala’s Ife title of Oba Igbo, through their king’s Oba title.

•Onitsha Ugbo, which is a nostalgic combination of the words ‘Orisha’ and ‘Ugbo’.

Ezechima, who was the last Igbo titular prince in Benin as well as Crown Prince of the Igbos of Ife, retained some Benin titles as a result of a peace treaty with Ogiso Owodo, the last Ogiso of Benin.

http://www.igbodefender.com/2012/10/12/obatala-father-of-the-igbo-nation/
they are bantu pygmies. confirmed sources. check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3858834/igbos-really-come-nigeria-old

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Momoney77: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2017
cool
TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THE BOLDED

The high expectations of members of the Re­deemed Israel Commu­nity of Nazarene Association (RICON) on a possible ances­tral link between Igbo and Jews have been dashed.

The international President of Jewish Voice Ministries, Rab­bi Jonathan Bernis, announced that the result of saliva samples taken in Nnewi had shown that the Igbo were not Jews.

Members of the group had gathered at Uruagu-Nnewi to collect what would be the con­firmation/ Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test result of Ndig­bo’s claims that Igbo are descent of Israel got to the venue as ear­ly as 9.00am on Saturday for a result that was to reshape the relationship of Igbo and Israel.

Rabbi Bernis who read the report from a laboratory based in Houston, Texas, the United States of America (USA) said that the result of the samples taken from Nigeria random­ly on some people in Igbo­land bear no semblance with the ones in the data base of the laboratory.

The Israeli in company of three of his compatriots said that none of the 124 specimen taken from Nigeria matched the samples in the Houston labora­tory which has 17 years’ experi­ence in DNA business.

He however said that the result does not rule out the claim of Igbo to Israeli descent as more research would still be made to authenticate the claims.

The President of RICON, Bishop Ignatius Orizu (JP) while commenting on the DNA result said that the result would not deter the organisation from continuing to research into the claimed descent of the Igbo from Israel.

He pointed out that the tra­dition, religion and culture of the Igbo long before the arrival of the missionaries have great semblance with that of the Is­raelis.

Bishop Orizu who said that there are many books in circu­lation that collaborated the claim of Igbo to Israeli decen­cy however urged the congrega­tion not to lose hope as science is always in the business of dis­covery and recovery.

He appealed to the Feder­al Government to recognise the Jews in Nigeria and proclaim Yaweh’s Feast of Passover, trum­pets, atonements, tabernacles among others as public holidays as approved for Christians and Moslems during Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Saliva samples were col­lected from Igbo community for Y25, DNA test on February 6 and 7, 2017 at Nnewi, Anam­bra State.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Then quit Nairaland now!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by modsfucker: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
In Orubebe's voice

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Viking007(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
OkutaNla:
cry cry This is not feeeaar cry cry Shuku Obuko Obioma Whhhyyyyyyyy!!! cry cry cry Why deny us our Jewishness, okike wwhhyyy. We shall not take this. Noooooo. cry

LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by OkutaNla: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ProWalker: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
It is the height of delusion and insanity to think that Igbos share any form of ancestry with the Jews.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
No shiit sherlocks

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EasternLeopard: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
AbelDjassi:

It is because I empathise, EasternLeopard, that I understand your need for comfort under the yoke of denialism.

Source: Wikipedia

Ifeanyi Ubah is an Anti Biafran like Joe Igbokwe

How do you expect his newspaper to publish a news that will encourage the Biafrans.?

Use your brain for once
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:

Bantu and pygmies are too distinct groups, you slowpoke.
not really. pygmy is the description of a person. igbo ancestors were very short .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Oladimejyy(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:
@op Igbo is not Jew! Igbo is not Nigerian! Biafra is not a nation but who is Igbo then?
EDOMITE

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2017
And the identity crisis continues!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2017
They littered everywhere, dancing to the news of it arrival but had to be forced to return to their Pigsty. I still believe dey are Jews but Cownu's made Jews grin
Dem carry dia mind wey dem dey take produce fake tins go take create fake Jewish identity. DNA result land dem alabiabia hot slap. Lolz

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You think we fall for Joe Igbokwe kind of lies

Go and face Benue threads

I know the word Biafra frightens people like you

Do you know why you can't stop Biafra

See the reasons below

1) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

3) Absence of Resource Control

4) Absence of State power to build international infrastructures.

Igbos aren't jews. Live with it. tongue

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by babaireti(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Then, they are from Palestine! lols

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by toastedbread: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2017
more research on this is like prospecting for oil in the north.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos:

But there was news on FP few days ago affirming their Jewish link Which do we believe?

No, there was a news saying result of the test had arrived. They haven't even read the result then. They just did now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Meritocracy: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Researchers should try hard to get enough monkeys or gorillas saliva sample then compare with DNA, I believe they will get perfect match.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by rasco2000me: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahahah Afonjaism is a diseases they wish is not true. bro you have no option but to like this people called Igbo's they are unique
make Igbo park go isreal who want dubious people in our mix

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by modsfucker: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
toofit007:
you people can keep on writing trash but you can never cover the truth, I was there when the true results were handed over.... DNA confirmed igbos are Jew..... Israel from the tribe of Gad. I will soon upload the video of everything that happened on Saturday and how happy those that brought the DNA results from you USA were. meanwhile, educate yourself a little bit through this link and stop feeding the public with lies https://www.naijaonpoint.com/latest-nigerian-news-today/jewish-scientists-storm-anambra-to-present-confirmatory-dna-test-of-igbo-origin-photos.html?doing_wp_cron=1502035472.0048060417175292968750

And if you refuse to upload that video nko?

Mention my name when you upload it for confirmation grin

No more hiding place for the self-acclaimed jews.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by win2kwire: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
no one wants igbos,
Indonesia and Asia dont want them, they kill them. All regions of Nigeria don't want them. No African country wants them.
jews don't want them!

igbos, the number one undesirable elements on earth! lol hahahahaaa

18 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
EDOMITE
you right. edomites. from esau. but in recent times bantu pygmy. esaus region was said to be covered with red soil. the name esau and edom means red soil and hairy. igbos are hairy and there region is red soil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Okoyiboz3: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
It's really unfortunate that the Igbos have become objects of jokes and derision.

Everyone everywhere is rejecting Igbos. Northerners, Benue, Rivers. SS, Yorubas, Asians and the Jews have kicked them out too.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
stale pics

When a flaaaaathead is defeated on a topic, he tries to derange the thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Allee90: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
I have said this times without number. Igbos are cursed allover the world. The Zoo rejected them, The Americans and now the Israelis.
For a thousand times I prefer to be Almajiri. At least I have some people under me I call Slaves(Igbos)

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.