Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52517 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
@obailala have you ever heard of the Beta Israel of Ethiopia or Ethiopian Jews? That is the answer to your first question.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
@obailala have you ever heard of the Beta Israel of Ethiopia or Ethiopian Jews? That is the answer to your first question. Massive airlift to Israel for all.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by MrIrohKenedy: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
adetayo234:

When a flaaaaathead is defeated on a topic, he tries to derange the thread.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Igbos are jews

We are descendants of judas isacriot
Period

cheesy
grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Eastfield1: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
GLOBALINF:
i hate being tribalistic, but come to think of it,
where do they come from?
Yoruba have strong history and culture, same with Hausa and Fulani.
they can trace their root to the begining of mankind,
but Igbos or Biafra
they are not jews as they rightly claim,
so where are they from
the Word Ndigbo means the Ancient People.
anyone trying to trace our origin is wasting his tym.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

We know your ancestor was one of those fallen angels but take note that we believe we migrated to this part of the world according to biblical studies which made it clear that we descended from Adam and Eve.
i asked a question you could not reply. The oduduwa falling from heaven is a myth coupled with the fact when he got to ile ife he met people there. Shey u understand i am African, black, abinibi,omoluabi with identity

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by handsyrex(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Elose11:

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/08/Igbo-are-not-Jews--DNA-report/
Are we that timid and low in thoughts and esteem that we will want to be Jews? We must learn to love our originality, our uniqueness and have someone else aspire to be like us.
So what next for the "We-are-Jews-in-Nigeria" sentiments?
Next news please....

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
GLOBALINF:
i hate being tribalistic, but come to think of it,
where do they come from?
Yoruba have strong history and culture dame with Hausa and Fulani.
they can trace their root to the begining of mankind,
but Igbos or Biafra
they are not jews as they rightly claim,
so where are they from
You Mean the claim that Oduduwa fell from Heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

We know your ancestor was one of those fallen angels but take note that we believe we migrated to this part of the world according to biblical studies which made it clear that we descended from Adam and Eve.
i asked a question you could not reply. The oduduwa falling from heaven is a myth coupled with the fact when he got to ile ife he met people there. Shey u understand i am African, black, abinibi,omoluabi with identity. Adam and Eve ko. We evolved from monkeys abi, ewu

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
i asked a question you could not reply. The oduduwa falling from heaven is a myth coupled with the fact when he got to ile ife he met people there. Shey u understand i am African, black, abinibi,omoluabi with identity
So where exactly did he descend from?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
you right. edomites. from esau. but in recent times bantu pygmy. esaus region was said to be covered with red soil. the name esau and edom means red soil and hairy. igbos are hairy and there region is red soil
Educate yourself before spewing bigoted trash because it seems like it is your forte on nairaland.
First of all, Bantus are not pygmies and Igbos are neither of the two.
Pygmies currently reside in Central Africa and parts of West Africa after being displaced by groups of migrating Bantus.
If there is a group of Bantu like people in Nigeria,then it is the Tiv and Cross Riverian groups.
Igbos are not Bantus or pygmies.
Bigotry breeds Low intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ApexPredator: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
oh now its hebrew not jews ? lmao grin

wagbayi padi mi
I have always maintained the "Jews" is an incorrect term. There is no J in the hebrew alphabet. European Ashkenazi converted to Hebrew and took up the names Jews.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
You Mean the claim that Oduduwa fell from Heaven?
There is myth in every culture, one clear thing is he met people at Ile ife.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

So where exactly did he descend from?
Accounts show he either migrated from Makkah or Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by tubolancer(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Pictorial evidence that Igbos ancestors were very short? Ironically, Igbos are the tallest in Nigeria after the Hausa/Fulani.
You fall my hand o, so Igbo are behind Hausa in height, so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by GeniusDavid(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by habayinc(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sanchez01: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Eastfield1:

90% of us have no tym for this Jewish crap.
same with Achebe.
you can go through his literal work
I know. However, it a disturbing as a people if your origin or roots remain unknown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Educate yourself before spewing bigoted trash because it seems like it is your forte on nairaland.
First of all, Bantus are not pygmies and Igbos are neither of the two.
Pygmies currently reside in Central Africa and parts of West Africa after being displaced by groups of migrating Bantus.
If there is a group of Bantu like people in Nigeria,then it is the Tiv and Cross Riverian groups.
Igbos are not Bantus or pygmies.
Bigotry breeds Low intelligence.
listen, i have done the research. your people are from the pygmy bantu region of cameroon. i have all the links in this thread. thats why during biafran war your brothers in cameroon smuggled ogbunigwe to you, and all the weaponry from de gaul from france that was sent to you during the war was brought in through cameroon. even your biafran flag looks like cameroon flag. till today there are places in cameroon called biafra which is where you got the name from. your ancestry is pygmy bantus in cameroon. embrace that shyttt mayneeee

https://www.nairaland.com/3858834/igbos-really-come-nigeria-old

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

You don't seem to understand why they long to be Jews. Igbos can't seem to trace their origin cum root, which is quite shocking for the third largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

It explains why they would hang on to all bits of hope to claim the Jewish affinity.
Which group in Nigeria including the Yorubas, Edo, Hausa and Igala have effectively released the nature of the origin without depending on external documentation and narratives?

Do the Yorubas know their origin apart from the fallen Oduduwa myth and complicated references to the middle east?
Why do you think Igbos are only in this when it clear that many groups residing in Nigeria don't know their origins?
Tribalism is evil.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by robminds: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
no serious evidence in this post to substantiate your article title.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin LAUGH GO KILL PERSON. BY FORCE ATTACHE shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by palladin: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

And ends it with Pigs saliva... not just" Pig", but" Idiotic Pigs" saliva. I bet the result would be "superpositive" LWKMD grin grin

savage grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Eastfield1: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

I know. However, it a disturbing as a people if your origin or roots remain unknown.
Do you Know the Meaning of "Nd'igbo"
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Accounts show he either migrated from Makkah or Egypt
No wonder the Afonjas hate the Igbos.

The Arab and the Jews are not friends and Can never be friends.

History does not Lie.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by tooth4tooth: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Suddenly, ifeanyi uba has become an afonja.

Before nko!! Were you expecting anything less? grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2017
It hasn't started yet. It's not even near the tips of iceberg. By the time half way has been achieved, dia flat brain go done reset to normal. Blaming and attacking everybody except dia useless self. We dey come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
ZZ22:
Honestly i dont know whats wrong with these ewedu people.

Do you think Igbos really give a Bleep about being Jews?

Out of jealousy and hatred you wish the story is not true and have been trying every means necessary just to debunk the fact so that when you sleep you will cowardly beat your chest and think your on same level with the Igbos.

Igbos are unique deal with it

I'm really worried about your disposition. Do you think Yoruba people care whether you're a Jew by DNA or not? We've already accepted you guys as Jews cos you want us to but a fact is a fact. Oh! You were actually hoping to be a Jew by DNA SMH . Why is it so hard to accept the truth rather than drag other tribes into this? Don't be such a sour loser. Besides, being Jews or not by DNA won't make you higher or lesser beings; it's just a ploy to ensnare IPOB sympathy from Israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

And your people originated from?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
listen, i have done the research. your people are from the pygmy bantu region of cameroon. i have all the links in this thread. thats why during biafran war your brothers in cameroon smuggled ogbunigwe to you, and all the weaponry from de gaul from france that was sent to you during the war was brought in through cameroon. even your biafran flag looks like cameroon flag. till today there are places in cameroon called biafra which is where you got the name from. your ancestry is pygmy bantus in cameroon. embrace that shyttt mayneeee

https://www.nairaland.com/3858834/igbos-really-come-nigeria-old

Someone else has also corrected you that there is nothing like pygmie Bantu. These are two different human groups in Sub saharan Africa and Igbos don't belong to either of them.
Why do you keep posting a thread that isn't part of an academic research work?
Does Nairaland threads stand as a source of empirical evidence about the ancestry of Igbos?
If you need to post anything about igbos then look for Linguistic , Genetic and Anthropological evidence in enlightened circles not a concotion of hypothesis on naira.

If Igbos are Bantu Pygmies than Yoruba, Edo, Igala and Idomas are Bantu Pygmies.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by burqueenx(f): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.