Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52516 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
You guys are Arab?
I am African, a man came to us and he became a respected King.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Prouddevil(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
The Yoruba's are from oduduwa, the hausa from bayajidda, but where did alaba jews came from? Confused bunch of yeasterners spreading hate since 560070860bc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sultty(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2017
What in Buhari's Nigeria will make this deluded people think they r truly Jewish Jewish ko Judah ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Bro at the time where there was no book, u expect accurate documentations. He escaped due to religious fight and bro we aint claiming Arabia, he met people at Ile ife he was made king due to oracle dictations. So what? There is always a margin of error in history

Oduduwa was from Benin not Arabia. Benin gave concept of Kingship to all of Southern Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by HaneefahRN(f): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't get. Were they thinking they are Jews ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Bro at the time where there was no book, u expect accurate documentations. He escaped due to religious fight and bro we aint claiming Arabia, he met people at Ile ife he was made king due to oracle dictations. So what? There is always a margin of error in history
African generally don't keep records. I won't argue with you on that.

But the way you guys keep typing that "Igbos don't know their root or History" is just so funny because almost every Africa tribe only"claim" to be from a particular place with no substantial evidence or proof such as records unlike the Whites.

The Igbos believed that During crises some group of Israeli migrated from a Clan in Israel called Gad to a particular place in Anambra, when they arrived they met people there too.

The same way the Yorubas claim that Oduduwa migrated from Maccah or Egypt.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
johnjose68:

Another link: https://dailytimes.ng/politics/igbos-not-jews-dna-result-reveals/amp/
Why are you posting that on my comment?
Did i tell you that i believe that Igbos are jews?
I am correcting a misguided utterance and wrong impression about Igbo identity.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by 111jideofor: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Go and die,if you don't believe

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Abagworo:

Simple! The word Igbo is derived from "gboo" which in Igbo language means cavemen or bush people. Igbo folklore tells more of "Oge gboo" which means early period of mankind and the gradual civilization of men right in Igboland. There was outward migration in more recent times to Benin area, Niger Delta and Cross river while some people of Cross river, Benin and Niger Delta equally migrated into Igbo heartland to create the present Igbo. Most Igbo communities is a mix of the "Gboo people" and later migrants like Benin in the case of Oguta or Igala in the case of Aguleri.
cheesy cheesy ggadayummm today is a bad day for igbo people. so the name igbo means bush cave man ? lwkm

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by xynerise: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Biko, I am not a Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Igbos were never slaves to Benin. That is pure nonesense!
Onitsha just like some Western Igbo regions were only vassal states to the political leadership of Benin.
It is a symboitic relationship. They take their political office from Benin in line with the fact that they were formally residents of Benin.
There is no where in documented or oral historical narratives that ever supports your nonsense hypothesis that Igbos were under Benin.
that guy is dumb.
.the same bini that agbor indigenes dealt with in history.
Jokers
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I am African, a man came to us and he became a respected King.
Arnt you Sons and Daughters of Oduduwa?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Abagworo:

Oduduwa was from Benin not Arabia. Benin gave concept of Kingship to all of Southern Nigeria.
seriously? So there was a religious fight in benin back then? Between a old religion and new religion. Are u serious?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by oluwaahmed: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos are not jews. Igbos are probably Israeli, Ders a difference. Jews are descendants 4rm d tribe of Judah. While or jews are Israeli, all Israeli are not jews. First of all, original isreali cld neva hav bn white. Moses, Samson & jesus wer described as being black.
Do u expect a white jew to tell u he is a settler & dat isreal is not deir true home? Many jews wer british/spanish/italian dat laid seige 2 jerusalem durin durin d "crusades"
Let us search scripture 2 confirm wat am sayin:Further proof that Moses was "black" can be found in Exodus  4:6-7, In this passage, Yah / YHWH, (The Creator's name in Hebrew) is showing Moses miracles so that he can prove to the children of Israel who sent him. YAH tells Moses to put his hand into his bosom, which he does. When he takes his hand out, it is LEPROUS (White) as snow. If Moses was already white-skinned, what would have been the miracle in turning the skin of his hand white?

Matthew 2:13: 13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of Yah appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

Joseph, Miriam and Yahshuah were told to flee into Egypt,  not for military protection, because during this time, Egypt was a Roman province under Roman control. They fled into Egypt because Egypt was still a "black" country, populated by a majority of black-skinned people (Egyptians). Joseph, Miriam and Yahshuah would have been just another black-skinned family among many. Remember, they fled into Egypt to HIDE from Herod who was seeking to kill Yahshuah.

If Yahshuah and the rest of the Hebrews looked like those pictures of the "Christian Christ", it would have been hard for him to hide in Egypt and not be noticed.

I cld go on & on wit evidences of how d true jews & isreali wer black. Howeva NK & IPOB shd stop deir agitatn, because as true isrealites dis is not our home(eastern nigeria or Biafra). Yahweh has promised to send Yashua 2 deliver us back 2 our country & chase out invaders dat lay claim 2 d holy land. Hence many of our pple will die in dis agitatn, because it's not d will of Yahweh.
Jeremiah 23:3-6
“I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord. “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
that guy is dumb. .the same bini that Agbor indigenes dealt with in history. Jokers
Agbor really Dealt with them
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos are not jews biko, igbos evolved from the bantu migration from congo rain forest.
The valleys of okigwe was the first ancient settlement till further migration for more green settlement started ..
finally an igbo woman telling the truth that igbo is bantu. i salute ya honesty my sister
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2017
deeniybnl:
puhahahaha to the biafrans they don't even know their root
Do you know your root?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

I know. However, it a disturbing as a people if your origin or roots remain unknown.
Do you know your Origin and Root?
State it with written, linguistic, biological, anthropological and genetical evidences now for us to see.
Why are you comfortable in trashing people who are taking advantage of available scientific and techonological materials to search for their root.
All of Nigerian groups excluding the Fulani of Futa Jalon region don't know their roots and where no come from as African ancestors didn't document history.
Do you know your Root?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by eitsei(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
HaneefahRN:
I don't get. Were they thinking they are Jews ni?
you didn't read the news ni? Their Jewish brothers come Nigeria to meet kanu how to transport them back to Israel and aid their fight in the actualization of biafra
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
finally an igbo woman telling the truth that igbo is bantu. i salute ya honesty my sister
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples
Igbos are neither Bantu nor speak a Bantu language.
The closest to Bantus in Nigeria are the Cross River people and Tivs that speak a Bantoid and Semi Bantu language.
Bantu is not a derogatory term like you are flinging it around. It is a name of group of people who displaced two racial groups in Africa, populated the rest of Africa, built empires and resisted the white men.
A bitter heart hardly assimilate knowledge.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Mccullum: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos like deception so much that's why Nnamdi Cownu is reigning over there, some just fabricated history that they are from Jews prior to the fact that they're not proud of identifying themselves as igbos again because they've dirty it with many atrocities, Jews indeed, redeem your image and be proud of Igbo origins of Africa and not Jews that all originated from Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
Ofcourse Igbos are of a beautiful bantu stock.
Bantus are one of the aboriginals of west africa.
The migration was made up of many people and languages,
Igbo means People, it is an Ancient Igbo word.
It reflected in our names,
Igboukwu meaning Great People.
Amaigbo meaning compound of the people.
Igbondu meaning People of life.
Igbo-Etche- people of Etche
and so on.
We are not jews pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples
Igbos are neither Bantu nor speak a Bantu language.
The closest to Bantus in Nigeria are the Cross River people and Tivs that speak a Bantoid and Semi Bantu language.
A bitter heart hardly assimilate knowledge.
listen this is a well known igbo researcher telling you the truth from his years of exhaustive research. is he lying ? the name of his website is igbodefender. and he says igbo are bantu

http://www.igbodefender.com/2014/01/07/igbos-were-the-proto-bantus/

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by HeGeMon(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Wannabe Jew
ZZ22:

Do you think Igbos really give a Bleep about being Jews?

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by totit: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
This is a very bad, terrible season to be Igbos aswear shocked

What a terrible knock down on monday morning shocked

Haaaaaa haaaa haaaa grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
and so on.
We are not jews pls.
you are correct. this researcher and owner of this website supports your assertion. its called IGBODEFENDER. not AFONJA-DEFENDER LOL. just so people will know its not biased news from afonja.

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
and so on.
We are not jews pls.
Don't feed people with the wrong theory. You are peddling pseudo history.
What do you understand by Bantu?
How does it correlate with the word Igbo?
Igbos predate Bantus not the other way round.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by alizma: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Who said they are not Jews? THEY ARE CHINA MADE JEWS jare.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sanchez01: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Do you know your Origin and Root?
State it with written, linguistic, biological, anthropological and genetical evidences now for us to see.
Why are you comfortable in trashing people who are taking advantage of available scientific and techonological materials to search for their root.
All of Nigerian groups excluding the Fulani of Futa Jalon region don't know their roots and where no come from as African ancestors didn't document history.
Do you know your Root?
yOU CANT EXPECT THE WORLD TO BE ONE AND THE SAME.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
listen this is a well known igbo researcher telling you the truth from his years of exhaustive research. is he lying ? the name of his website is igbodefender. and he says igbo are bantu

The jewish claim is dumb to be honest.
The same israel where racism is very high.
If I want to be a jew, I will convert to judaism.
Igbos are Africans, we are not jews.
Amadioha is not a jewish deity neither is Njoku or Kamalu.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Amarabae(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Don't feed people with the wrong theory. You are peddling pseudo history. What do you understand by Bantu? How does it correlate with the word Igbo? Igbos predate Bantus not the other way round.
I am not a kid pls. Take your jew wannabe history and shift. People evolve from people, Igbos are not jews. We are part of the migration from congo rainforest. So go with your Genesis-je ne isi isi crap.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Opakan2: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
When a tribe has no history, what do you expect?

They'll fall for any trash anyone tells them.. Compared to Yorubas, we have our history of Oduduwa, Oranmiyan and co.. we have warriors that fought battles like Alaafin of Oyo, Lagelu of old Ibadan, Timi of Ede, Oluyole and co.

#Proudly Odua

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.