Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night (52347 Views)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

You re missing

Nothing can be as pleasurable as "Skin-Diving"

Forget those re-engineered latex, they scams compared to the real deal

Well at least he won't have to worry about other sexually transmitted diseases.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I see you do not know how HIV testing works in practice. In practice you accept the result shown to you at the hospital or testing center. She had no grounds to dispute it at the time of testing. Most normal people are simply happy to see a negative result.

The lady was deliberately misled by the man and his mother (who did not provide full disclosure; she was morally but perhaps not legally wrong since she was under no legal obligation to provide the information).

Not to my mind.
There is no defense for a catastrophe you don't see coming. She was manipulated and infected by an evil man. Pray you don't fall into a trap set for you by unscrupulous people.

Abeg help me tell this ignorsnt people abeg. It must be a Nigerian thing to always blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Minimum six to nine months?? What country you live in?
Under Rock..
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Minimum six to nine months?? What country you live in?
Under Rock..
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
luckynzo:
Wicked world. The man has no conscience.
But how come you did not become suspicious after his mum alerted you to the possibility of his HIV status and insist on a test in a hospital of your choice. Why did you not confirm his test results from the doctor rather than rely on what he told you? You share some of the blame here.
Anyway, the damage is already done. You're a truly strong woman. You can live a full healthy and happy life even with HIV.

In developed countries, it's the law that a doctor cannot disclose someone's medical records to anyone else apart from the patient that is unless the patient states it. Doing so might mean that the doctor will serve some jail time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jabioro:
Under Rock..

Ah, that would make sense.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is a very wicked human being and the lady is equally foolish.

So we are now blaming the victim is that what we are doing this days?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by torqque7(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Typical nsija mentality. No matter what a perpetrator does to a victim you must always find a way to blame the victim. As if it's not possible to be so deceitful as to hide things from people you love.

For every action,there is a reaction and that is what she got for her carelessness...how can u joke with something like HIV?even if it where his friend who told her to ask him,that is enough for her to become Usain bolt let alone the mother of the guy..Adam was careless and got humanity into this mess so it's always that carelessness that puts people in trouble.. I still say it, I don't feel sorry for her 1BIT

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
ola5858:
Well i blame you woman. why didnt you get your own doctor to check both of you. This must be americans. Always love to fall for the wrong idiots

Wow!! See naija mentality. Always looking for a way to blame the victim. Let me refer you to IamaNigerianGuy's quote below;

I see you do not know how HIV testing works in practice. In practice you accept the result shown to you at the hospital or testing center. She had no grounds to dispute it at the time of testing. Most normal people are simply happy to see a negative result.

The lady was deliberately misled by the man and his mother (who did not provide full disclosure; she was morally but perhaps not legally wrong since she was under no legal obligation to provide the information).

Not to my mind.
There is no defense for a catastrophe you don't see coming. She was manipulated and infected by an evil man. Pray you don't fall into a trap set for you by unscrupulous people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Ah, that would make sense.
Hoped you're satisfied...
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yuji:

Are you minding these dumb people? That woman na correct olodo raise to power 100!
Intending couples who are smart run all tests possible from STDs to genotype to blood group to fertility tests. I can't come and die for what I don't know oh undecided

Quote by IamaNigerianGuy.

Not to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jabioro:
Hoped you're satisfied...

Guess so. It sure explains a lot.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nyouth:
tot they said HIV no longer kills

And who said that exactly? What they said is that it is not automatically a death sentence anymore but that there are drugs peope can take to prolong the virus but the truth is that those drugs are unaffordable to a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Guess so. It sure explains a lot.
If you're not let me know.. I can go all my ways to make you happy, laugh and feel on top.. @least the host of heaven will rejoice...
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
torqque7:

For every action,there is a reaction and that is what she got for her carelessness...how can u joke with something like HIV?even if it where his friend who told her to ask him,that is enough for her to become Usain bolt let alone the mother of the guy..Adam was careless and got humanity into this mess so it's always that carelessness that puts people in trouble.. I still say it, I don't feel sorry for her 1BIT

Read this quote below by IamaNigerianGuy.

Not to my mind.

Now I am beginning to see why Nigerians are regarded as very heartless people the world over. It's because a lot of you have zero compassion or empathy for other people. When bad things happen to peiple, it must somehow be their fault. No wonder Nigeria is a mess. Leaders embezzle the people's money with impunity while the masses wallow in poverty. I have always wondered how peope can be this heartless but upon reading your comments I am beginning to understand how. No wonder over here they say peope should avoid Nigerians and I don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by salford1: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jabioro:
You sure? Because I did ask a doctor friend recently, that was around Feb this year when we are having an arguments over it.. any way thanks for the info.. for her, ten years ago such gadgets is not available.. so what is she saying ? She had never had skin to skin before she got marry after all you can be infected through all other means apart from sex.. ..
10 years ago would be 6months. The test that would detect in 4weeks is the standard in developed countries with a final test at 3month.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
salford1:

10 years ago would be 6months. The test that would detect in 4weeks is the standard in developed countries with a final test at 3month.
Yeah...
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by salford1: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Well at least he won't have to worry about other sexually transmitted diseases.
1. Someone with hiv would already have a compromised immune system.

2. hiv mutates when it is exposed to other strains of hiv. It would create a different strain which wont likely be responsive to those ART drugs.

3..there are now super stds too that are non responsive to drugs. e.g antibiotic resistant gonorrhea

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/gonorrhoea-antibiotics-world-health-organisation-who-untreatable-disease-mutates-sti-std-sexually-a7828186.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Partnerbiz2: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

What kind of incredibly stupid reasoning is this? All it takes is one exposure to ruin your life. Gosh! The way you Nigerians think eh??
One of the armpits of the society.
They don't tarry in labelling others with debilitating epithets.

Dimwit check the link below
http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by mark0020(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pinkblue:
the man must b yoloba(let the tribal war begin)

Na wa for u, u like wahala
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
freechuks05:

So ur dad and male siblings are beast also...
So ignorant. Read again biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by adajoe555: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
profhezekiah:
U just jump in and start to judge, the lady must be gullible, senseless,greedy, useless,mannerless,brainless,voiceless, clueless,hopeless, and insensitive

if not for anything but at least he would have cared for his yet unborn children who would still be carries of the sickness. that man is wicked and selfish who cares for his satisfaction only

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by adajoe555: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
pezeji:
where d tears

I've cleaned it with handkerchief
you where not here to clean it for me na
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/vaginalsex.html

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by darlenese(f): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
a regretful wedding night.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Talk about selectively cherry picking facts while ignoring other parts to make your arguement convincing.

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Armpit?? Really?? What are you? 14? Haha Haha, is that supposed to upset me or something?

Anyways back to your stats, can you please tell me the significant difference between 0.11% for anal sex and 0.08% for vaginal sex? I will be waiting.

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by davidif: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
salford1:

1. Someone with hiv would already have a compromised immune system.

2. hiv mutates when it is exposed to other strains of hiv. It would create a different strain which wont likely be responsive to those ART drugs.

3..there are now super stds too that are non responsive to drugs. e.g antibiotic resistant gonorrhea

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/gonorrhoea-antibiotics-world-health-organisation-who-untreatable-disease-mutates-sti-std-sexually-a7828186.html

We are assuming he doesn't already have it.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by stormborn28(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
LAFO:
What a sad tale.
Where's the husband now?
Just curious
infact I was eager to see d picture of d stupid man....

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by pezeji(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
adajoe555:

I've cleaned it with handkerchief
you where not here to clean it for me na
oooh! u no kal me
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Yuji: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
davidif:

Quote by IamaNigerianGuy.

Not to my mind.
She was not smart enough. Some of us are not that gullible. I always recommend a second opinion. Or a third if possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.