Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night (52349 Views)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by GogetterMD(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Yu
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by sweatlana: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is a very wicked human being and the lady is equally foolish.

A man's mother asked you to query him his HIV status and you no run? Why did accept the result from HIS doctor?

I am no longer understanding. So protected sex does not consummate marriage? Sister, your marriage was consummated long before he proposed.
Foolish how?
Were u there?? What if the waited until married before sex??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by CarlosTheJackal: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
I hate unprotected sex and i can't stand a philandering girl. I'm enjoying my new found abstinence

5 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by bigwig10(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order!!! :-

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by sweatlana: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I hate unprotected sex and i can't stand a philandering girl. I'm enjoying my new found abstinence
Better for u.

But pls don't make the price of vasline go high grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by kingthreatz: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
HIV/AIDS advocate, Ladybryd, is celebrating her 10th year of living with HIV after she getting infected by her ex-husband on their wedding night. 

She further disclosed that her husband kept lying about his status before they got married, but he took her life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way, even when she trusted him with her life. Here's her story;

"10 years ago on this date was the first time I was exposed to his HIV. Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage. Well my wedding night we did that but he also knowingly exposed me to his HIV.

I trusted him with my life and he took my life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way! From that trip to the doctor when he said his HIV test was negative, to his mom telling me to ask him about HIV and he saying he didn't know what she was talking about just days before the wedding, to having unprotected sex with his WIFE on our wedding night, to the doctor telling me that I WAS HIV POSITIVE, to me finding out about other women and possibly men he was sleeping with, and ALL THE WAY UP TO SENTENCING he lied!

when the judge said, "we have you on a recorded conversation admitting that you had HIV since 2002" the lies stopped! I was 24 years old on this day August 4, 2007 and on this day my body was introduced to HIV."

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-marks-10-years-infected-hiv-husband-wedding-night/

The bolded. Please if your guy indulges in anal sex in both men and women, flee. They stand at a higher risk.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by akinboyo: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Kondomatic(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What makes her foolish ? Please explain.
First, it is silly to accept HIV test result from his doctor. People planning to get married should go to a reputable hospital and get tested for HIV.
My friend accepted a result like that from his then girlfriend, the result was negative but she's positive. He's late now but she's still alive.

Secondly, the guy's mom hinted about his HIV status, that should have worried her. She should have rejected first result and take him to a different hospital for test.

It is that simple.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Kondomatic(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Lol. .thanks for your message,,I appreciate
You're welcome dearie

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by ola5858: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Well i blame you woman. why didnt you get your own doctor to check both of you. This must be americans. Always love to fall for the wrong idiots
FlirtyKaren:
HIV/AIDS advocate, Ladybryd, is celebrating her 10th year of living with HIV after she getting infected by her ex-husband on their wedding night. 

She further disclosed that her husband kept lying about his status before they got married, but he took her life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way, even when she trusted him with her life. Here's her story;

"10 years ago on this date was the first time I was exposed to his HIV. Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage. Well my wedding night we did that but he also knowingly exposed me to his HIV.

I trusted him with my life and he took my life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way! From that trip to the doctor when he said his HIV test was negative, to his mom telling me to ask him about HIV and he saying he didn't know what she was talking about just days before the wedding, to having unprotected sex with his WIFE on our wedding night, to the doctor telling me that I WAS HIV POSITIVE, to me finding out about other women and possibly men he was sleeping with, and ALL THE WAY UP TO SENTENCING he lied!

when the judge said, "we have you on a recorded conversation admitting that you had HIV since 2002" the lies stopped! I was 24 years old on this day August 4, 2007 and on this day my body was introduced to HIV."

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-marks-10-years-infected-hiv-husband-wedding-night/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Max24: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Eiyha, sorry. Some men are beast
Why men only? Can't a woman do same? Stop feminism. Next time say some people are beast( male and female).
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
RillJ:
A man messed up for sure, but why the generalize unduly? Hope you have no inherent issues with the male folk?

My heartfelt sympathy for the sister who never deserved what he served her. God be with you.

Didn't generalize. SOME men I said

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by KhingLufem1(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
oga oo
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by robosky02(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by 0b100100111: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

And if the story had gone vice-versa, you will be nowhere to be found!
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by chubbygal(f): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning to you all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Jabioro: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
You're a liar, both you of can be HIV positive status, if he infected you with HIV on your wedding night, is it immediately or couples of month before you are aware of your new status ? it takes minimum of six to nine month before it can be detected not immediately.. therefore you have it in your system or both you are of positive line.. I beg!
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by donqx: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
oh
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by 0b100100111: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:

You re missing

Nothing can be as pleasurable as "Skin-Diving"

Forget those re-engineered latex, they scams compared to the real deal
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by mezebel(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
1 out of 99.99 talking
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Martin0(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Hia na wa ooo how about ladies
Make una still dey talk true na eh
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by eboiga(f): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2017
We have to be sensitive to a lot of things....words that are said jokingly or seriously. His mum mentioned and you went ahead. It is well ooo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by dingbang(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
And when I insisted her to do a hiv test, she hesitated.. Some people tho....

I just can't marry someone who I am not 100percent sure of her health status...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Thylord(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
LAFO:
What a sad tale. Where's the husband now? Just curious
just be careful,thats all.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by CarlosTheJackal: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

You re missing

Nothing can be as pleasurable as "Skin-Diving"

Forget those re-engineered latex, they scams compared to the real deal
You are still a baby. I've enjoyed my own weird sex life and after undergoing Hiv test to determine my status and it was negative i vowed celibacy till i marry.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Austinoiz(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Sorry buh ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SPREADING THE VIRUS?
I asked these because I know you have been spreading your legs since then.
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by pezeji(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2017
adajoe555:
This is so painful. . ( tears in my eyes)
heartless and selfish man
where d tears
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Foodforthought: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
sweatlana:
Men are devils sharr.
Na to give such man rat poison
A man impregnated your mother
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Yuji: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

First, it is silly to accept HIV test result from his doctor. People planning to get married should go to a reputable hospital and get tested for HIV.
My friend accepted a result like that from his then girlfriend, the result was negative but she's positive. He's late now but she's still alive.

Secondly, the guy's mom hinted about his HIV status, that should have worried her. She should have rejected first result and take him to a different hospital for test.

It is that simple.
Are you minding these dumb people? That woman na correct olodo raise to power 100!
Intending couples who are smart run all tests possible from STDs to genotype to blood group to fertility tests. I can't come and die for what I don't know oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by MrOlai: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage.

Devil's deception!

So, all the protected sex before wedding night are not consummations?

Mtchewww!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=59228592][/quote]

My friend accepted a result like that from his then girlfriend, the result was negative but she's positive. He's late now but she's still alive
I see you do not know how HIV testing works in practice. In practice you accept the result shown to you at the hospital or testing center. She had no grounds to dispute it at the time of testing. Most normal people are simply happy to see a negative result.

The lady was deliberately misled by the man and his mother (who did not provide full disclosure; she was morally but perhaps not legally wrong since she was under no legal obligation to provide the information).

It is that simple.
Not to my mind.
There is no defense for a catastrophe you don't see coming. She was manipulated and infected by an evil man. Pray you don't fall into a trap set for you by unscrupulous people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.