Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Very Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Urgent (1344 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow / Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent by lovlyngreg(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hello,

A girl is in love with me badly and im not in love with her but she's been my financier all this while she's paid my school fees, paid for my project, Behind up my room even Behind me up also to mention but few of what she's done but i dont like her for anything and i cant let her go because of the role she is playing in my life.

please my people help me(most especially women folks) very urgent
Re: Very Urgent by LadyT(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2007
Are you male of female. Its a bit confusing part of your name says Greg and and yet your profile says female,

Anyway back to the question at hand no matter how you look at it you are using her. Would you like someone to do that to you? Why can't you try ro finace yourself instead of using someone else and wasting their money and time and buliding them up for a massive fall.

I can't stand people like you. Your cruel and wicked.
Re: Very Urgent by Coco29(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
you are female ?  shocked  shocked

doing that to a fellow female ??

shame on you.
Re: Very Urgent by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
oh please.

This person stole this "dilemma" from either some Hints mag or some Teen source. Idiot couldnt even change gender signs to seem more genuine
Re: Very Urgent by LadyT(f): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2007
@TOH grin

I got heated for nothing!
Re: Very Urgent by cuteass1(f): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
Its just so amusing how everybody wants some attention. Well here we are.
@ poster, are you happy now? *sighs* angry
Re: Very Urgent by ima1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2007
why can't you care for your own self, you are really greedy, your not in love with her but you want to eat her money, trust me karma go catch u one day.

i will not waste my money on any man, put him through school and then he tells me im in love with someone else, whatever she decides to do to you, trust me you deserve it, you can't use people and dump them like they are yesterday's news.

you need to let her go you idiot, if ur not gonna fall in love with her or appreciate her then thunder fire you for using her.
Re: Very Urgent by Douzy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2007
@ima1
Are you still in a foul mood?
Re: Very Urgent by ima1(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
yeah, situations like this make me pissed off.
Re: Very Urgent by Macgreat(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2007
What is wrong using a girl that want to be used.the girl want his attention that is why she is spending all that money,and He is giving her that by accepting everything she have to give.Is not neccessary he love her ,appreciate her "yes" but not enough to LOVE her,she is buying he's attention and she is getting that, So!!!
Re: Very Urgent by katherinae(f): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2007
well lovyngreg

u are what we call a male prostitute. nothing really wrong there, what u did is no different from what women do, the only diff is that those women marry the men, luckily for u, u are a male. (or i think u are) so u do have more of a choice. now i understand that things can be tough and its easy to take financial help at all costs. But at some point a decision will have to made. stay with her. or leave her. just do as humanely as possible, and pray that it doesnt come back to hunt u in the end. in essence u deceived this lady because she probably thought that u loved her. what u did is wrong but its never too late to correct it. if u dont want her, tell her, dont do something stupid like cheat on her and have her catch u. wish u the best of luck. so the next time u hear of a woman using a man for money, wink i guess u wont judge her, right?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Their Wedding Dresses From The Grooms Until The D-day / Best Way/s To Dump A Lover? / How Do I Cope With Her Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.