Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) (36286 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Meet The World's Heaviest Child Who Weighs The Same As Six Boys His Age (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by illuminati4life: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
That's true though... But not this generation of Naija females that are 99.9% Oloshos... You know like they say that "The more you use a particular item, it wears off at a very early stage... So a word is enough for the wise...

WiredLeggings:
May her soul rest in peace, amen.

Women all over the world typically live longer than men but many Nigerian women, especially, tend to live long lives. I thank God.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by fanedrive(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
TDonald:
153 LOL! grin grin

Who verified her Age
please don't forget she was a Jew grin
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by donblade85555(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
pythonkid:
I want to live this long oh lord
please 80 is enough. wetin u wan do for 150 years? u can't bathe urself, u pee on your body. just to sit down from morning to night.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Continue to quote any age you like. It's free of charge. If you like insinuate that she was 1153 years old. No one will dispute it. After all we weren't there.

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by imitateMe(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
WiredLeggings:
May her soul rest in peace, amen.

Women all over the world typically live longer than men but many Nigerian women, especially, tend to live really long lives. I thank God.
Why won't they live long when they spend their lives doing virtually nothing but depending on their husbands for everything. Lazy African women!
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by bonna4u(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
People just dey lie anyhow for this August.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by win2kwire: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
another ibo 419, never in your life trust anything ibos tell OR sell you!
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by M3A16(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
God is great, HE does what HE likes...
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by XKZ(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Given the low marriage age that was prevalent at the time she was a youngster, she should have a grandchild who is above a hundred years old...
Any info on her descendants?
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hear she was there at Joseph's inauguration ceremony as Governor in Egypt, was also there when Moses and Pharoahs beef started, before she and Gad fled to Aguleri Nigeria to set up shop. grin

Rest Easy BaaChan. If you see Jesus over there, tell him to hurry and come and carry all these Christian Bigots away make person see space sin without judgement. grin

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by hucienda: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wow. If accurate, it means she was born during the reign of Queen Victoria and 1 year old when President Lincoln was assassinated.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Choiszman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rip to her
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by kabanayol9(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
rest in peace grand maale ....
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by goldedprince: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
imitateMe:
I've noticed that men tend to live relatively shorter lives than women in Africa, and this is because the whole problem of the family is always on the man.
My advice to all men: If you want to live long, don't marry a liability.
OMG, BEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND.
I PREACH THIS SAME THING TO ALL MY SIBLINGS. IF HER FAMILY AINT RICH ENOUGH OR SHE AINT CAPABLE , JUST Bleep HER AND GO. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
-
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
pythonkid:
I want to live this long oh lord
God forbid.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by TeamLeader(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Birth certificate or idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Atakata(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
magzey:
Inside the church shooting?
Go back and read , if you don't know how to read and understand go back to otakara. stop making fool of urself cos of likes.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by ziga: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
RIP.

Mr facebook user that said she died at age 153 can lie...

grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by muller101(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineV:
She try ooo. 210 is okay for me
210? U go crawl like snake
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
153 where is her birth certificate to prove it?
Igbos think everyone is shallow minded abi? Oya go and take nobel prize
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
imitateMe:
I've noticed that men tend to live relatively shorter lives than women in Africa, and this is because the whole problem of the family is always on the man.
METHUSELAH nko
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by osigiepurr(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wa oooo....It seems it's only Anambra State we have in the whole of South Eastern Region.

After Evans the kidnapper, comes the Ozubulu Church attack. Now, it's d oldest mama at 153 years old.

Very soon, we go hear again say the biblical Methusela at 969 years old was an indigene of Anambra State........I hail una ooooo
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
imitateMe:
It's actually the same in developed countries as well. Women live longer than men in general
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by kiddapunk: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
TDonald:
153 LOL! grin grin
Who verified her Age
I just tire for the Lie.

Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by ivolt: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
imitateMe:
I've noticed that men tend to live relatively shorter lives than women in Africa
everywhere in the worl, and this is because the whole problem of the family is always on the man.

Fixed
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by DeRay98(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
These bogus age quotes are accepted in Nig. If you ask questions you 'll find discrepancies in this claims. Give us evidence rather than claims. She's certainly very old may be up to a 100 for sure...
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by bonna4u(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
ziga:
RIP.

Mr facebook user that said she died at age 153 can lie...

grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na so one lion(liar) tell me say im grand my wey just die been reach 150yrs. I ask him how old his uncle that happens to be her first child is? He said the man was 81yrs old. I just hissed and walked away.
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by Igweann979(f): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
imitateMe:
Anuofia
Re: Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
hope buhari will stay this long grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes / 5 Almajiris Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kaduna After Repatriation From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.