Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42062 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Cooly100: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Even blacks in diaspora - especially Black Americans - also have a Jewish obsession. Many of them obsess over crap like a "black Jesus" and proliferate blogs with all kinds of spurious claims about black Egypt, black Israel, black Babylon and all that crap. It's the sad, low self-esteem that afflicts many black people unfortunately. A colonial legacy.

What color was Jesus? Prof...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by muqtar001(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
hello Nairalanders, I'm new here and I don't mind if anyone can guide me a little. thankz.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Bros a civil war dat took nigeria 3years to win? An organised nig military cld nt quell a hurried & unplanned seccession Untill
1. The Arab league,
2. Russia
3. UK
4. USA
had to intervene. Bros. Dats cowardly mehn.
Reformatted a bit for clarity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nword22:

Just shut the hell up, report confirm that 8 in every 10 Afro-Americans are Igbo descended.
Tell me shumtin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Americans
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Organs(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.

mumu, Osinbajo is your leader today, get back in line flat head.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Dee60: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
No need to migrate to the South East again.

Just go on exodus to the land of the Jews.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:
Lmao grin

Una lie can't stand the test of time abeg grin

Video evidence without papers or test result showing us the koko grin abeg we no gullible for here abeg

By the way, below, is the recent internation fakè about una fake abeg Jews results and the yeye researcher cheesy

But You believed the Fake news that the result was negative from only one source without paper or Video.

FYI KANU can't lie about this, the Jews are watching, you think the World is not aware of what is happening in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by oluwaahmed: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Reformatted a bit for clarity grin grin

10x man grin. Dat was quick

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Myndd44 OAM4J Seun this deserves front page position because it is a video proof from the Horses mouth
guy I don't think whether it will front page the main truth is that nairaland has become anti-igbo site that is used in tarnishing Igbo image. just for an example any bad news from the east will hit front page within a second and afonja will be spewing hateful comment but the mods will not delete it but if it was vice versa the afonja tribalists mod will be deleting the comments.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Must this guy talk? Oh Lord what type of idiot is this guy can,t he shut up for once? Who cares abut Jews madness I'm from the East sorry I don't belief in Jew and I'm not a Jew I don't buy that lies nonsense by the way why all these Jews madness is it by force to be Jew are you people mad?

Oh I'm getting sick of this my people Jew silly talk is this not something else so a scientist from Jew Land is now the person to tell this idiot that he and his follower are from Jew? So my people are not even ashamed claiming this nonsense please tell one tribe in Nigeria that accept or went about linking himself with a Jew or Saudi Arabia? And I can see some folks already jumping up here for calling them Jew God I have nothing more to say. So this goat orangutan idiot called Kanu is now Jew no longer Biafra is that right? Ok nah please kindly pack your load and go back to Israel una hear.

Fools.

Not only Jew na Phillistine or Babylon.

British came and put our parent into slavery and now I will go and sell my sell myself to Israel for a new day slavery. Thunder fire you Kanu and that guy who claimed to do the test. All I know is I'm a black man real African a Nigeria born any other thrash to them who give a bleep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Okoyiboz3: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
How exactly did Igbos manage to become objects of ridicule like this?

Look at how people are laughing at them everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
jrusky:
Must this guy talk?
Was he talking to you ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
THE RESULT IS POSITIVE, THEN WHY ARE AFONJAS USING PROPAGANDA SAYING IT'S NEGATIVE. MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE THESE PEOPLE!
remain bless my brother no mind that bad belle afonjas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
What do you expect when Oduduwa migrated from an Arab Nation, Children on Terrorists and Hate.
Little wonder why the Arabs hate Israel and USA

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by eunisam: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Even blacks in diaspora - especially Black Americans - also have a Jewish obsession. Many of them obsess over crap like a "black Jesus" and proliferate blogs with all kinds of spurious claims about black Egypt, black Israel, black Babylon and all that crap. It's the sad, low self-esteem that afflicts many black people unfortunately. A colonial legacy.
doctoradekokolo:

Oshey smiley
zenmaster:

It will get to 120 pages before 8:00pm today
Dee60:

No need to migrate to the South East again.

Just go on exodus to the land of the Jews.

Obago! e don enter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

you are right bro. African Americans also exhibit complex issues. some insist solomon, Moses and Jesus christ were black.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by madridguy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
LAUGHING HARD grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by MrIrohKenedy: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
tiger28:
mister man answer the man jorrrr. THE LOST TRIBE OF AFRICA!!!!!!!!
[/s]
shatap you sons of fallen demon ododowa

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by stanluiz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
naifizzy:

Superior in gullibility, quick cash syndrome, crime, drugs and prostitution. I agree no doubt.
and afonja skull miners,human part harvesters,vagina and private part hunter,internet fraudsters,rape etc afonja una no be saint.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by GuyWise(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
muqtar001:
hello Nairalanders, I'm new here and I don't mind if anyone can guide me a little. thankz.
What tribe are you from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
thought they tagged Yoruba as unity beggar? what's the unnecessary drama of confirming being linked with Jew with Biafra actualization

na this guy no allow this struggle look serious as it was even before his ipob scam

Nnamdi clownu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by toye440: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Myndd44 OAM4J Seun this deserves front page position because it is a video proof from the Horses mouth
According to reports, the international
president of the Jewish Voice Ministries,
Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, said the results
of the DNA samples taken in Nnewi
returned negative.
Don't b surprised our Jews would never quit, they must recognise them sooner or later they would manufacture proves like China or Aba made product.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
eunisam:

Obago! e don enter
Gbam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

But You believed the Fake news that the result was negative from only one source without paper or Video.

FYI KANU can't lie about this, the Jews are watching, you think the World is not aware of what is happening in Nigeria?

Lmao grin
•Who conducted the DNA,Cownu? No!
• Does the video showed any prove or provided the paper doc to ascertain the oral,aba oral stats, produced by Cownu? No!
• Why did Cownu failed to provide the doc to back is oral claim?
• What was the earlier result conducted states?
• Why does Cownu oral video contradicts? Lies ofcourse.

• Now, if what I provided (what you quoted) confirmed it all lies, then,pray tell us who conducted Cownu test and where did he got his own? grin
Dude, are you thinking what I am thinking? Make una use una head abeg,at least for once cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Organs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
drink this you'll be alright

Dem drink forget you? beg them they fit give you small, you dont have to hate. I know you love ewedu since we dont put oil in it ,its similar to your soups since you all are too poor to put enuf oil in soup, you will love ewedu....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
jrusky:
Must this guy talk? Oh Lord what type of idiot is this guy can,t he shut up for once? Who cares abut Jews madness I'm from the East sorry I don't belief in Jew and I'm not a Jew I don't buy that lies nonsense by the way why all these Jews madness is it by force to be Jew are you people mad?

Oh I'm getting sick of this my people Jew silly talk is this not something else so a scientist from Jew Land is now the person to tell this idiot that he and his follower are from Jew? So my people are not even ashamed claiming this nonsense please tell one tribe in Nigeria that accept or went about linking himself with a Jew or Saudi Arabia? And I can see some folks already jumping up here for calling them Jew God I have nothing more to say. So this goat orangutan idiot called Kanu is now Jew no longer Biafra is that right? Ok nah please kindly pack your load and go back to Israel una hear.

Fools.

Not only Jew na Phillistine or Babylon.

British came and put our parent into slavery and now I will go and sell my sell myself to Israel for a new day slavery. Thunder fire you Kanu and that guy who claimed to do the test. All I know is I'm a black man real African a Nigeria born any other thrash to them who give a bleep.
Must you also comments. This comment will be used against you be your enemy.

If you don't like the Jew, nobody is forcing you to.
The Afonjas Also believes that Oduduwa migrated from Saudi Arabia, and you can't see any of them fighting themselves on that, even some of them dont like Saudi or are Christians.

Although most of the people claiming Igbos here are not Igbos but Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nword22: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
grin

You don eat bro grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the DNA result linking Igbos to Jews to be positive

See the video below

Mazi N Kanu rains fire & brimstone on d recent ki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVPTYE_lgM

And I still ask again, what exactly is the benefit of having DNA links with Jews and why does it have to be an issue of concern causing unnecessary drama?..

If DNA test proves a positive link, would it then force the fiercely racist Israelis to love the black Igbo ethnic group or would it make Israel come down and start developing alaigbo or would it then make Israel come down to help tear Nigeria apart? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by DPsalmist2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you are right bro. African Americans also exhibit complex issues. some insist solomon, Moses and Jesus christ were black.
They were Black. My Black people your heritage was robbed from from yet you do not know. You are currently residing in the valley of the dry bones.
Ezekiel 37:11-12
Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by AlanTuringAI: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You guys have been lying on social media against the result when you don't have a video evidence to back it up

I have provided video evidence to dismantle your lies
Your video as useless as the P in Psychology if it's not the Jewish scientists themselves that proclaimed such in the video.Was Kanu one of the Jewish scientists that conducted the DNA test, for you to believe whatever he says is right? Honestly this IPob thingy has exposed how gullible an average youth from that side is. I never knew these people were this dumb, if not for this Ipob and Radio Biafra emergence. What a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by wristbangle: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

Salvage mehn! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

There is this cuban duo that sing in yoruba about yoruba culture and religion - fantastic stuff!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAzjmDZD4aY

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.