Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42109 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by LLSAINT(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
@last...behind the beauty comes out her true and strong emotions for love&unity. grin
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHUKU OKEKE ALABIABIA...... COME AND SEE YOUR PEOPLE. (JUST KIDDING)

ANYWAYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR FRANTIC EFFORTS TOWARDS YOUR CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ANCESTRY OK. BUT YOU ARE IN NIGERIA NOW, ACCEPT IT AND LETS UNITE AS ONE SOVEREIGN NATION. LETS EMBRACE PEACE AND CALL FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

SHUN THE CALL FOR SECESSION AND LETS BUILD A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SHUN THE CALL FOR SECESSION AND LETS BUILD A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY NIGERIA.
you mean N!gger-Area

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by MMMscam: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
That awkward moment when Abraham, Isaac and Jacob heard that the igbo parasites of the Cocaine Republic of Biafräud are claiming to be Jewish descendants shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin
•Who conducted the DNA,Cownu? No!
• Does the video showed any prove or provided the paper doc to ascertain the oral,aba oral stats, produced by Cownu? No!
• Why did Cownu failed to provide the doc to back is oral claim?
• What was the earlier result conducted states?
• Why does Cownu oral video contradicts? Lies ofcourse.

• Now, if what I provided (what you quoted) confirmed it all lies, then,pray tell us who conducted Cownu test and where did he got his own? grin
Dude, are you thinking what I am thinking? Make una use una head abeg,at least for once cheesy
But You believed the Propaganda on Nairaland frontpage that the DNA test was negative from only one source without paper or Video Evidence.

This Jewish Scientists visited Some Ipob members yesterday, So KANU should know better

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nword22:

You don eat bro grin grin
Yes o !
White soup o!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by MrIrohKenedy: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
Organs:

Dem drink forget you? beg them they fit give you small, you dont have to hate. I know you love ewedu since we dont put oil in it ,its similar to your soups since you all are too poor to put enuf oil in soup, you will love ewedu....
[/s]
what's this one saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by wristbangle: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Video evidence from kanu hahaha, when you provide video evidence from the jews themselves where they prove it, then I will believe you.

The moniker though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by AbayomiOS(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

Thank God you have accepted who you really are, Afonja the betrayal, the sellout, back-stabber, envy and all the negative things in this world.

Now let me tell you, jews from history were defeated multiple times before they emerged as a great nation today, so it doesn't matter if we have been defeated before, what matters is if you can defeat us again.
how much has tribal hate put in y'all pockets??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by marquay: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
shocked

Wait oh..... I reaaaaaally don't want to believe any of yhu igbo people think that you guys are jews or that any Nigerian is a jew..... Because that would break every record of stupidity known to man..... Lemme just assume that you guys are smarter than that..... Do yhu guys even read your bible or fear God at all? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

The Superior IGBO race wanna-be, you can't help than accept the comfirmed fact that the IGBOS are unique people, blessed naturally that what ever we put our hand into is blessed, we are not your meat mehn. Just endure the pain of being an afonja that you are and stop claiming who you are not.
Most of them are not Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
But You believed the Propaganda on Nairaland frontpage that the DNA test was negative from only one source without paper or Video Evidence.

This Jewish Scientists visited Some Ipob members yesterday, So KANU should know better

Mr man. Stop talking abeg.
At least, try and use your head, ask yourself does these laughable shame add up?

Mind you,i already answered your question.
The international body has confirmed the result as negative whether the man was legit or not. Endeavor to read the gaddam international news for gaddsake wink

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by stanluiz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
eberetos:
Yoruba Americans....Yoruba Indians, Yoruba Brazilian.....Hey!!!! But you people are still black like guinea people while igbos are fair like brazil
guy don't mind that confused afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.

You are superior becuase you are Juice....LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
marquay:
shocked

Wait oh..... I reaaaaaally don't want to believe any of yhu igbo people think that you guys are jews or that any Nigerian is a jew..... Because that would break every record of stupidity known to man..... Lemme just assume that you guys are smarter than that..... Do yhu guys even read your bible or fear God at all? cry
You are not Wiser than the Jewish Scientists that came for the DNA test

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by stanluiz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.
illiterate Yoruba mab I thought you people claim oduduwa come down from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by marquay: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

You are not Wiser than the Jewish Scientists that came for the DNA test
Ahhh please tell me yhu are not serious oh..... What have people started using their heads for now chai....... Wait sef even if yhu igbo people are jews (which can never ever be scientifically correct mind you) what is now the big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Mr man. Stop talking abeg.
At least, try and use your head, ask yourself does these laughable shame add up?

Mind you,i already answered your question.
The international body has confirmed the result as negative whether the man was legit or not. Endeavor to read the gaddam international news for gaddsake wink
Who are the International Body.

The only source with the News that the DNA was negative is from a Nigerian website.

Even the Jews believe that some troubled clans migrated from Israel to Africa, and the ancient Israelis were Black.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by marquay: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
stanluiz:
illiterate Yoruba mab I thought you people claim oduduwa come down from heaven.
That's just a mythical story na undecided
No sensible person actually believes that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
DPsalmist2:

They were Black. My Black people your heritage was robbed from from yet you do not know. You are currently residing in the valley of the dry bones.
Ezekiel 37:11-12
Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.
my only heritage is understanding and knowing who I am in Christ.Jesus won't love me more because I am black.

Jesus was born in Israel, so I guess he took Caucasian form.But trying to affix a race on our supreme creator is folly. Forget it bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by adetayo234: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

They asked you a simple question. Just answer.

And yes, Igbo's are superior in their worship of money. It doesn't matter if you kill to make the Money. Make it and Igbo's will worship you. Highly moralless tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by PStacks(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the DNA result linking Igbos to Jews to be positive

See the video below

Mazi N Kanu rains fire & brimstone on d recent ki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVPTYE_lgM

how is that our business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by michoim(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Then the Igbos should please relocate, as a matter of urgency, to Israel without further agitation...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

Who are the International Body.

The only source with the News that the DNA was negative is from a Nigerian website.

Even the Jews believe that some troubled clans migrated from Israel to Africa, and the ancient Israelis were Black.

Since you refused to accept the results, Let me make the simply for you ;
Where is the said result grin and please don't tell me on yeye, aba made video it is.

Waiting...
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Laryne(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Bros a civil war dat took nigeria 3years to win? An organised nig military cld nt quell a hurried & unplanned seccession Untill d Arab league, Russia & UK had to intervene. Bros. Dats cowardly mehn. Do u tink if Ders a full blown war now, dose same pple will blindly support nigeria? Unlike b4 wen d ibos were mostly ind civil service now many ibos are wealthy both @ hme and abroad, do u rily tink dat dey will fold deir arms & watch deir pple slaughter? Bro tink d war dis time around will reach evrywer no 1 will be safe

Nigeria didn't see it coming back then... Meanwhile Oluku and his cohorts has being scheming their plan for years. Indeed no one will be saved as everyone will be a casualty directly or indirectly.
Most of the wealthy Igbos who would support that cause wouldn't risk it cause of the massive investment the have in Nigeria.
At the end of the day we all want peace and the call for Biafra is not a sound of peace...

Let's take que from a historically beautiful edifice wrapped in a land called Syria that is now a shadow of itself... War does no one good.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
marquay:

Ahhh please tell me yhu are not serious oh..... What have people started using their heads for now chai....... Wait sef even if yhu igbo people are jews (which can never ever be scientifically correct mind you) what is now the big deal?
With this your comment, I know you don't know anything.
Not Scientifically correct you say?
https://www.quora.com/Were-the-original-Jews-black

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL530A8B1B1B9A402D&v=oj23lYn95Dc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by MMMscam: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

Thank God you have accepted who you really are, Afonja the betrayal, the sellout, back-stabber, envy and all the negative things in this world.

Now let me tell you, jews from history were defeated multiple times before they emerged as a great nation today, so it doesn't matter if we have been defeated before, what matters is if you can defeat us again.

If we can defeat you again? That's rhetorical stupidîty. You igbos are still our slaves, you are still 4th-Class citizens, you're still parasites leeching off of our backs and feeding from the crumbs that fall off our tables, you are still vagabonds roaming in other tribes territories, and most of all, you're still clinically dumb. We don't need to defeat you again, your tribe is already permanently defeated - was, is and will always be defeated. About the civil war you igbo fôols are currently invoking and inciting, the real question is: will 3m igbo people die again or will it be 20m this time? Right now, there are probably more than 10m igbos outside of the igbo region, so 20m might not be hard to reach this time around. You igbo people should keep beating the drums of war in Nigeria, and soon enough you will dance to the music undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by adetayo234: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
THE RESULT IS POSITIVE, THEN WHY ARE AFONJAS USING PROPAGANDA SAYING IT'S NEGATIVE. MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE THESE PEOPLE!

Kindly show evidence that the result is positive. Or you believe it because KANU said so? Then you are not better than a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by TopGunFighter: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laryne:
Is he trying to force a link between the Jews and the Igbos!... it is already confirmed there's no link...
Oga sir abeg let them go o! Maybe na them suppose Gaza strip

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
My DNA is also close to Japanese and Indians (we're all human beings and so share 99.99999%) grin
This guy sef... I'm about to dismiss him as a crackpot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by PenSniper: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

Your superiority is much reflected in the decadence of fed, state and Lgc roads in your states, the filthyness and eye-saw state of your "international" markets in Aba, Onitsha and Owerri, your higher DGP over all other states put together and the exploit of your sports men and women at the global level.
Delusional bunch of complex victims.
Your superiority led you into creating world record as the highest drug-related criminals after Mexico. By your superiority, you are the only tribe in Nigeria executed for drugs in Asian countries as well as the only one serving jail terms in those countries.
You are the tribe involved in drug war in SA whereby you slaughter one another.
Your states cannot boast of the highest number of private universities or industries than others.

On the DNA rejection, i googled the issue of Jews in diaspora a couple of years ago and what i found as at then was that of all requests for DNA analysis from supposed jews in Morocco, Jordan, Sudan and igbos in Nigeria only those of the latter was rejected so this latest result did not come to me as a surprise.
Whether you are accepted or rejected by Israel adds no value to nor take away from yorubas' record as pace-setters from time immemorial. Your delution is further enhanced by igbo fictional writters who creatw false hopes in dummies.
Keep your swimming gadget on as the river for fantasy swimmers in never dried.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by wolesmile(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Biko, when will this man wake up from sleep?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by adetayo234: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Where is the Video Evidence

I don't believe in hear say

I provided video evidence go and provide yours

Where is the evidence? I mean where is the result of the test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Kwankwaso Directs ‘incoming PDP Governor’ Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage In Kan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.