Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Relationship Easily Go South. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationship Easily Go South. (376 Views)

Why Relationship Dies? . / 3 Reasons Why Relationship Determines Championship / Why Relationship Are Not Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship Easily Go South. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
He doesnt Talk.

She doesnt Listen.

He doesnt Talk BECAUSE She doesnt Listen.

If she doesnt listen there can be no resolve, because he cant address the issue.

When he talks, she rolls her eyes, she sighs, she twists her lips & swings her neck, she gives him attitude & argument.

All because she doesnt want to KNOW theres a problem. All because she doesnt want to agree theres issues their relationship needs addressing. All because theres things she STOPPED doing.

But if she doesnt listen there can be no resolve. Because he cant address the issue.

He becomes stressed, he becomes distant, he eventually cheats.

He cheats because of the things he's not getting, from a woman that he cant talk to, because she doesnt listen.

She finds out he's cheating. She tells him that HE COULD HAVE TALKED TO HER so they could have fixed the problems before he cheated.

He tells her that he tries to talk about their issues, but she doesnt listen.

...& again she doesnt listen, because now he's cheated.

...& because he's cheated, she now has the authority to break the relationship.

She breaks the relationship. Because now theres no trust.

She now carries the baggage that Men are Cheaters.

He now carries the baggage that Women never listen.

They both enter New relationships with this baggage & the cycle continues. THE END.

QUESTIONS:

1. How could they have avoided the cycle ?

2. How do you break the cycle ?

1 Like

Re: Why Relationship Easily Go South. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
I like to listen to people so that can't be a problem.

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered This Week That I’ve Been Holding Something Back From A Lot Of My Cl / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver / 9 Ways To Get Your Husband To Quit Checking Out Other Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.