Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Discovered This Week That I’ve Been Holding Something Back From A Lot Of My Cl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered This Week That I’ve Been Holding Something Back From A Lot Of My Cl (369 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered This Week That I’ve Been Holding Something Back From A Lot Of My Cl by jerupil: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
I discovered this week that I’ve been holding something back from a lot of my clients and readers.

I’ve been holding back expressing all the ways that my relationship with Hemal (my husband) is the kind of love you see in those cheesy romantic comedies.

I was almost afraid to share how happy we are. But I want you to have an example of how a relationship can be a place of true freedom, true connection, true passion — because in your experiences with love thus far, it’s easy to question if this kind of love is possible.

And I want you to know that it is.

Now, this level of love — this daily playful passionate experience I have with Hemal — wasn’t possible for years because I had a huge wall up, or a block to love.

Like many strong, independent women, I was committed to not losing myself in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift You Can Give To Your Love One / What Makes A Relationship Works, / Adekunle Gold Ft Awesome 3d (work O!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.