Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed (927 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by nwakibie3(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigeria’s minister of Information, Lai Mohammed has stated that Nigerians are ‘missing’ president Buhari who has been away from the country for 91 days on medical leave.

Mohammed, while speaking to journalists recently, said that the country was running smoothly in the president’s absence, adding that he sees no ‘hoopla’ about the president being away.

In his words;

“There is no doubt that we miss the president but I think government has been functioning very well. There can’t be a substitute for the president no doubt but I don’t think it has gotten to any stage whereby we find the kind of acrimony, agitations that is coming up.

It is normal for anybody to be ill. When somebody is ill, there are certain things he cannot do but we thank God that Mr President is improving and he will come back very soon. The important thing is that government has been working. We have not missed one single Federal Executive Council meeting since he left.

Also, we have not missed one single National Economic Council meeting. Whatever needs to be done is being done because there are serious consultations between the Acting president and Mr President and as such, I don’t see the hoopla about Mr President being away.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/07/nigerians-missing-buhari-well-lai-mohammed/

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one Alhaji Lai.

Missing Sai Baba dearly.

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
APC is going to set a dangerous precedent in this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by ojun50(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Allow fayose to go nd visit him, he is the only healer of buhari health

1 Like

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by swiz123(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
"Whatever needs to be done is being done because there are serious consultations between the Acting president and Mr President and as such, I don’t see the hoopla about Mr President being away.”

I know the minister won't complete his sermon without an atomic lie.

2 Likes

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Nbote(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
Nice one Alhaji Lai.

Missing Sai Baba dearly.

Finally he has something to say.. U have been busy paying lip service or mute and now Chief Lienus is back u have found ur voice abi.. What' dat saying about Birds of a feather again...

Most of u are jus bootlickers and sycophants.. D mere fact dat u concur with him about nothing wrong for d President being away for 91days and counting after a similar vacation earlier is enough to show there's something wrong with u lots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017

Nbote:

Finally he has something to say.. U have been busy paying lip service or mute and now Chief Lienus is back u have found ur voice abi.. What' dat saying about Birds of a feather again...

Most of u are jus bootlickers and sycophants.. D mere fact dat u concur with him about nothing wrong for d President being away for 91days and counting after a similar vacation earlier is enough to show there's something wrong with u lots
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Karlovich: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
you see no problem because you come from a zoo. the vegetable has been out of the country for more than three months and you are talking rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Laryne(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sir with all due respect you see nothing wrong in Buhari's absence probably because you are blind.
I didn't mean any offence my "honourable" minister.

1 Like

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by goodmorning40: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Does Nigeria intentionally put fools into leadership positions or the leadership positions makes them fools?

3 Likes

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
I agree. We don't need this President. He should remain absent till 2024.
His presence wouldn't make a difference anyway.
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Etogist: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
91 days and senate is keeping quite. Truly this country is of the north by the north and for the north. I'm still investigating what really happened at Ozubulu. I just hope the incident was not to divert attention.
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Jengem: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lai is an empty headed buffoon
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by mekaboy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
How will u see?
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by greatiyk4u(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
U won't see any Problem as far as your renumeration keeps coming!
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
This guys live in denial
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Factfinder1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3973420/buhari-wont-resign-he-done

Mynd44 these are 2 different threads na you didn't read it or what nawah for you...
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
You did not see any problem with Buhari's absence ,but you saw problem with Yaradua's absence?

I do not have hope for Nigeria because of these old men.

I lose hope for Nigeria when you see some youths like madridguy,sarrki,omenka and co defend these old kleptomaniacs because of crumbs they throw at them and other sentimental reasons like ethnicity and religion.

2 Likes

Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by chimeee: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Etogist:
91 days and senate is keeping quite. Truly this country is of the north by the north and for the north. I'm still investigating what really happened at Ozubulu. I just hope the incident was not to divert attention.
I think u have a point.
Re: I See No Problem With Buhari’s Absence – Lai Mohammed by paBuhari(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
How can a blind man see error?

(1) (Reply)

Banks In Umuahia Shut Down As Military Amur Still Parade In Streets / [video ] This Is What Actually Happened At Aburi Accord 1967- Ojukwu / Orji Kalu Tours Oil Palm Seed Plantation Projected To Generates Thousands Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.